What’s the deal with far left Democrats? Will they use transgender’s, feminine type men as bodyguards and in the front lines of war?

Complaining because it is a lie, and you are harming people by playing along with their mental delusion, it is a farce to support something that is not possible.
How exactly am I harming people?

If Steve wants to be called Stephanie, how does that impact me? Why should I care as much as you do? That’s their choice, isn’t it?

And I already said I agree with you on separating them.

That still doesn’t do anything to address the other 99% of prison rape issues. You’re focusing on a very small part of a very big issue because you’re obsessed with blaming trans people.
We agree on the prescription for the problem, a problem we both acknowledge exists, yet that's not sufficient to support your narrative, so you have to create a strawman in order to continue claiming I'm "obsessed with blaming trans people". That's ludicrous on its face because I've already told you what the problem is in the issue of men claiming to be women raping and assaulting real women in female prisons, yet you ignore it. Why do you think you do that?

It's their choice. I don't have to approve of their choice, because that's MY choice. I am not saying that society should demonize trans people. I am, however, saying that we should not lose all common sense in accommodating them.
People make choices all the time and we don’t have to approve of them.

Some adults choose to use tobacco. Fine with me. Not my problem. I’m not sitting here whining about their choice.

Do you whine constantly about people who use tobacco?

How exactly am I harming people?

If Steve wants to be called Stephanie, how does that impact me? Why should I care as much as you do? That’s their choice, isn’t it?
If said Stephanie still has functioning male equipment and is heterosexual, I don't want him naked in a locker room with 12 year old Suzy and her mom. As I've said repeatedly and has been equally repeatedly ignored, why make the problem easier and more likely to happen?

We agree on the prescription for the problem, a problem we both acknowledge exists, yet that's not sufficient to support your narrative, so you have to create a strawman in order to continue claiming I'm "obsessed with blaming trans people".
You clearly are obsessed.

You’re whining about a very small portion of a very big issue, about a prescription we both already agree with, while ignoring the other 99% of the issue.

And you’re doing this to try to justify your weird obsession with blaming trans people.

People make choices all the time and we don’t have to approve of them.

Some adults choose to use tobacco. Fine with me. Not my problem. I’m not sitting here whining about their choice.

Do you whine constantly about people who use tobacco?
If they choose to use their freedom of choice to force me or my children to inhale tobacco fumes, I certainly will not be okay with it.

If said Stephanie still has functioning male equipment and is heterosexual, I don't want him naked in a locker room with 12 year old Suzy and her mom.
You’ve already said that. You’ve also already said that nobody in your family has had to deal with this and nobody you know has had to deal with this.

I don’t think you have much to worry about. I think you’re just whining because you’re obsessed.

You clearly are obsessed.

You’re whining about a very small portion of a very big issue, about a prescription we both already agree with, while ignoring the other 99% of the issue.

And you’re doing this to try to justify your weird obsession with blaming trans people.
So start a thread about prison rape and I may comment on it. This thread is specifically about trans people, something you desperately want to ignore.

You’ve already said that. You’ve also already said that nobody in your family has had to deal with this and nobody you know has had to deal with this.

I don’t think you have much to worry about. I think you’re just whining because you’re obsessed.
I don't have to be personally impacted by a problem to acknowledge it's a problem. Now that you've taken that stance, how does me expressing my opinion harm you in any way? If it has no impact on you personally and directly, according to you, you are obsessed with me and my opinion.

If they choose to use their freedom of choice to force me or my children to inhale tobacco fumes, I certainly will not be okay with it.
Oh you’re much more likely to have your children inhale tobacco fumes from other people. Yet you don’t want to whine about that.

You want to whine about an issue that has never actually impacted you or your children.

Weird. Seems like you’re obsessed.

So start a thread about prison rape and I may comment on it. This thread is specifically about trans people, something you desperately want to ignore.
You guys brought up prison rape, not me.

You don’t give a shit about prison rape. You’re just looking for an excuse to whine about trans people.

I don't have to be personally impacted by a problem to acknowledge it's a problem.
So you’re whining about the choices of others who don’t impact your family.

You’re not whining about the choices of others that do impact your family.

Obsessed.

So you’re whining about the choices of others who don’t impact your family.

You’re not whining about the choices of others that do impact your family.

Obsessed.
You therefore are clearly obsessed with my opinion, because it doesn't impact you in any way, yet here you are, whining about it over and over again.

Forum List

Back