What's wrong with the US justice system?

1) Your critique means nothing to me.
Why should It? You're not having this debate with me.

2) Onyx presented a seriously flawed assessment of reality.
Then you ought to have told him THAT instead of making personal insults.

To claim that murderers, thieves, and rapists should go free borders on social negligence, if not sheer insanity. His obvious paranoia with the government has clouded his ability to view reality. Frankly, it is a comment that suggests the need for serious therapy, not something suggesting response.
I don't think he said that, but this comment of yours should have been addressed to him, not to me. His contribution was nothing like what you've just presented. He made some very interesting observations. Not understanding what he said is no reason to disagree or insult him.

3) For you to suggest his input is serious merely indicates you two should car pool.
This comment is the real you, isn't it.

2) Onyx presented a seriously flawed assessment of reality. To claim that murderers, thieves, and rapists should go free borders on social negligence, if not sheer insanity.

Actually I never claimed that.

I believe in cleaning up the streets, but I wont hurt good people as collateral damage. Can you name one system that does not imprison innocents, good men convicted of petty crimes, or even prisoners of conscience? Can you name one prison system that makes individuals less violent and jaded towards society coming out?

On the contrary, you believe in letting murderers, thieves, and rapists go free borders. You give your masters your loyalty and tax dollars, and they go around the world massacring villages and assassinating political opponents. You should get your priorities in order, because that kid from the block that stole a 600$ watch is not your real enemy.

By the way, you might be interested in knowing the prisons are among the social conditions that created murderers, thieves, and rapists in the first place.

The US has one of the highest, if not the highest, per capita prison populations. Within the first world it has the highest murder rate, generally 4 times higher than most other countries. Some people say locking people up solves the problem. But the problem is WORSE.

Here's a video of a guy who went to prison and then came out, and he talks about what it's like to be a guy who has left prison. Basically he says that people don't want him a part of their society, and he's left to rot. Crime becomes the only choice because he can't get a job or an apartment. In the US rehabilitation isn't great, in places like Louisiana rehabilitation is not what they want as they want people back in prison because the state pays them to have them in their private prisons.

If you want the US to be a better place, things like this need sorting out.

Capitalism and being able to Only afford whatever protection of the law one can.

The US has one of the highest, if not the highest, per capita prison populations. Within the first world it has the highest murder rate, generally 4 times higher than most other countries. Some people say locking people up solves the problem. But the problem is WORSE.

Here's a video of a guy who went to prison and then came out, and he talks about what it's like to be a guy who has left prison. Basically he says that people don't want him a part of their society, and he's left to rot. Crime becomes the only choice because he can't get a job or an apartment. In the US rehabilitation isn't great, in places like Louisiana rehabilitation is not what they want as they want people back in prison because the state pays them to have them in their private prisons.

There are other problems with the US "justice" system, in particular that if you have enough money you can sue for anything, and that if you have enough money, you can get away with anything. I've read that Trump even paid fines for bribery. I don't know of any other country that lets you do this, in most countries you go to jail.

Like everything else of consequence in the US .... it's run by The Mob.
Like your beloved Russia.

Not true. I spent this past week-end with my good friend Vladmir Putin, at his dacha, where we discussed this for hours. Your name came up twice and we are convinced that you are a paid government shill willing to say anything, if it will please your Whine House & Pentagram handlers.

RedSquare_SaintBasile_(pixinn.net).jpg

Not true. I spent this past week-end with my good friend Vladmir Putin, at his dacha, where we discussed this for hours. Your name came up twice and we are convinced that you are a paid government shill willing to say anything, if it will please your Whine House & Pentagram handlers.

RedSquare_SaintBasile_(pixinn.net).jpg

That definitely isn't his dacha, sorry.... but anyway, anything that comes from Putin is clearly wrong.

That definitely isn't his dacha, sorry....
You mean he lied to me?
but anyway, anything that comes from Putin is clearly wrong.
Only about his dacha.
His Dacha is the whole of Russia, so..... he only lies about his Dacha....
I have the impression that you don't like Putin. Is there any particular reason?

Yeah, he's a politician.

He kills people, he takes away people's rights.

I don't like him, and I don't like Obama, and I don't like Bush, and I don't like Cameron or Blair or all of those that go out of their way to cause problems.

I have the impression that you don't like Putin. Is there any particular reason?
Yeah, he's a politician.
I don't like him, and I don't like Obama, and I don't like Bush, and I don't like Cameron or Blair or all of those that go out of their way to cause problems.
I was prepared for a real 'tooth & nail' fight ...... but you took all the wind out of my sails.

Because "private prisons" are business for profit. Of course we want to lock up and keep locked up violent offenders--but we end up with a lot in prison for non violent crimes. That's the issue. Sometimes community service is better than a jail sentence.

Yeah, he's a politician.
I was prepared for a real 'tooth & nail' fight ...... but you took all the wind out of my sails.

Yeah, well I'm not a partisan hack, so..... I actually say what I think, and what I think is based on reality.

As for Hillary, no, she's one of the worst sorts of politicians, the career politician, but then again she'll never be a world leader.

Because "private prisons" are business for profit. Of course we want to lock up and keep locked up violent offenders--but we end up with a lot in prison for non violent crimes. That's the issue. Sometimes community service is better than a jail sentence.

If you watch the video you'll see that he's talking about the problems of what happen AFTER he got out, he couldn't get accommodation, a job, anything like that, simply because he'd been caught in possession of drugs. Yes, not locking people up might help this problem, as these people haven't been scared by the prison tag, but still...

Yeah, he's a politician.

Yeah, well I'm not a partisan hack, so..... I actually say what I think, and what I think is based on reality.

As for Hillary, no, she's one of the worst sorts of politicians, the career politician, but then again she'll never be a world leader.
Why are you suddenly making it so difficult to dislike you?

Forum List

Back