When all else fails, false flag time

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It's pretty obvious that the latest democrat Wyle E. Coyote Ukrainian misadventure is already taking their anti American Party down into the Mariana Trench.

Literally, everything has failed. Hell, even Mueller sounds good now.

Soros can still play a major card, a false flag attack and try to blame Trump for it

What do you think?

have some consideration. I is an old lady----registered democrat since my 21st
birthday. ---I am in somewhat frail health-----and NOW FEELING NAUSEATED.
Severe nausea portends many evils----especially in the elderly------like stroke and
heart attack-----IS YOU TRYIN' TO KILL ME?

Severe nausea portends many evils----especially in the elderly------like stroke and
No I'm not.

Maybe take a walk

No I'm not.

Maybe take a walk

sheeeeesh-----ok I'll try to stick close to home

It's pretty obvious that the latest democrat Wyle E. Coyote Ukrainian misadventure is already taking their anti American Party down into the Mariana Trench.

Soros can still play a major card, a false flag attack and try to blame Trump for it

What do you think?
We've got about a year to go, and I have no doubt the power hungry Democrats will be dragging us lower than America has ever gone before.

What do you think?
We've got about a year to go, and I have no doubt the power hungry Democrats will be dragging us lower than America has ever gone before.

{GULP} I think I just regurgitated

Then you better stick your head up your ass cuz all hell is about to break loose

What do you think?

The left does not "think".

It reacts.

The lemmings are headed to the cliff.

I like to be there as they freefall to another failure.

They will play until we go under----the only WIN . stand up fight, INFORM the dumb -------- Rise up protect this nation from thE DEMONIC DEMOCRATS!! That's how we take This nation back. If not 1776 must take place again. THE FREE REFUSE TO GIVE DEMOCRATIC KUNTS OUR FREEDOMS AND RIGHTS!!

Forum List

Back