When Is Rape Okay?

Is It Okay For A Male To Physically Hold A Female Down And Force Her To Have Sex If..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep in mind I am not asking if its ever okay to rape someone.
I am going to ask questions and put them in a poll - the questions were asked of high school students way back in the 70's, and the answers are shocking, to say the least.

I want to see if attitudes have changed - and also what you think about the answers that were given back then, from both male and female students.

Here is the original questionaire:

540362_10151713058501275_1426814504_n.jpg

Stay turned for the poll...
Only if she was hot and was raping me......your avatar for example can rape me in real life

---Some sex offenses aren't actually illegal if the victim's married to the perpetrator---

IANAL but my layman's understanding of the law is that even absent the legislation spelling it out in the criminal code, raping a spouse is still a criminal offense. It is possible to rape a legal spouse. Being married doesn't preclude prosecution, it's just hard to prove that sex wasn't consensual in some cases. Couples can be estranged and legally separated. Couples can be estranged and sleeping in separate bedrooms. Proving sex wasn't consensual is harder in the latter category, as jurors would question the degree of estrangement and so on.

I wonder... I was a teenager in the late 70s, early 80s.
Back then there were girls who loved to "prick-tease". This was a thing.
Girls would lead a boy on, just within reach of sex, lead him to believe it was going to happen - only to say she doesn't want to now and pull away suddenly, leaving the boy confused and frustrated.
Is this still a thing?

I am going to ask questions and put them in a poll - the questions were asked of high school students way back in the 70's, and the answers are shocking, to say the least.

I want to see if attitudes have changed - and also what you think about the answers that were given back then, from both male and female students.

Dearie, are you aware of the Richard Dawkins and Germaine Greer statlements that infuriated folks of every opinion ?
DAWKINS
Won't quote it,too disgusting
GREER
: “Instead of thinking of rape as a spectacularly violent crime – and some rapes are – think about it as non-consensual, that is, bad sex. “Sex where there is no communication, no tenderness, no mention of love.” Greer dismissed the idea that many rape victims suffer post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

These are horrible people. There is absolultely NO excuse --- nor can there be--- for that inherently immoral act.NONE

The poll is misleading as it doesn't include, not rape rape, ignoring rapes committed by illegal aliens (to include child rape), or any rape attributed to Democrat presidents, candidates, or other favorites. All of the above are clearly acceptable to Democrats, as they will never speak out against them.

The poll is misleading as it doesn't include, not rape rape, ignoring rapes committed by illegal aliens (to include child rape), or any rape attributed to Democrat presidents, candidates, or other favorites. All of the above are clearly acceptable to Democrats, as they will never speak out against them.
Roman Polanski... a hero in Hollywood.
Woody Allen
You can go on

I wonder... I was a teenager in the late 70s, early 80s.
Back then there were girls who loved to "prick-tease". This was a thing.
Girls would lead a boy on, just within reach of sex, lead him to believe it was going to happen - only to say she doesn't want to now and pull away suddenly, leaving the boy confused and frustrated.
Is this still a thing?
ahh the poor boy with blue balls...still no is fucking no....stop trying to justify what was acceptable then as acceptable now

Rape is only OK on a Friday because it gives both participating parties the weekend to recover.

I'm not saying the participating was mutual, just to be clear.

Just like I'm still recovering from the mugging yesterday, but on the plus side, I did make $200.

Rape is apparently o.k. when muslim men do it to Jewish women......

When Is Rape Okay?​

February is the favourite, though lots think that the back end of December provides legitimacy .
But any Saturday night after the team has won scores highly

Bac
I find it disturbing that over 50% of students back then believed it was okay to force a female to have sex if he believed she 'led him on', or when she changed her mind.

I also find it disgusting that so many believed it was okay to have sex with a female because you spent money on her - talk about treating her like a common prostitute!
Back then, most men and boys believed that “no” meant maybe. Most women believed that as well. About fifteen years after graduation I was talking with several of my women friends from high school at a friend’s get together and they all said they were surprised when I took no for an answer. But that was the late sixties when “nice girls” didn’t have sex by choice. If they said no, and the guy pushed past that, morally they could blame the guy. I was raised that no meant no, not maybe or yes.

Last edited:
Yes they do but then it wouldn't be considered rape right? For instance if a woman asked me to pretend i am breaking into her home to rape her is that really a rape?
It’s not, but I’d make damned certain that I had written, notarized permission beforehand. There are too many ways for that game to go bad,

Roman Polanski... a hero in Hollywood.
Woody Allen
You can go on
In my opinion statutory rape of a minor isn’t rape IF it’s consensual. It’s either child abuse or some form of assault. Either way, it’s a despicable action. Adults have a responsibility to protect minors even against their own desires.

In my opinion statutory rape of a minor isn’t rape IF it’s consensual. It’s either child abuse or some form of assault. Either way, it’s a despicable action. Adults have a responsibility to protect minors even against their own desires.
In my opinion, if prostitution was legalised, raping someone would just be theft

Rape was okay when Biden raped Tara. The Liberals turned the other way and the "Me Too" movement was no where to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back