When it comes to finding comprise between the left and the right, I think the right has no idea...

I'm 57 years old, and during my entire life, recreational drugs have been illegal. Did our drug laws stop pushers and buyers? No, but it controls the situation somewhat.

You are never going to see a disarmed America. If you made all guns illegal today, the bad guys will still get them. All you would really accomplish is disarming the good guys.
Disarm the good guys, and kill the bad guys no questions asked. I can deal with it, it's worth it.

Must be nice sitting on a reservation huh kid waiting for your next government check

You've never been right, on this or anything else.

I have been right with you injun... You admitted..
Ah, no, dummy.

Yea you have with rustic .injun

Disarm the good guys, and kill the bad guys no questions asked. I can deal with it, it's worth it.

Must be nice sitting on a reservation huh kid waiting for your next government check

Ah, no, dummy.

You believe lies (mostly that you yourself make up). I can't fix that and I'm not going to try.

They probably were.

They were also very likely taken by surprise.

Seriously, not seeing much sense coming out of you.

Just a lot of uninformed whining
Trained men with guns died. Untrained men with guns didn't. Exactly where is this argument for guns headed because so far, training or no training, the guys with the guns are dead 50% of the time. Not exactly good odds, kids.

Once again idiot the home owners could of opened fire on the escaped criminals and the sheriff of Tennessee would not have raised an eyebrow..

But they didn't, and the trained people with guns are very, very dead. Is this supposed to be an argument for the gun?

Then lets take the latest shooting at the baseball field. Unarmed Republican representatives were out in a field totally disarmed. A nut came along and tried to pick them off like sitting ducks. If not for the armed security, most if not all of those representatives would be dead today. Those armed trained police killed the shooter.
If not for the gun, they wouldn't be in the ICU. See how that works?

They sustained minor injuries. The gunman is dead. If they didn't have guns, the gunman would have killed the representatives and the guards.

Ah, no, dummy.

You believe lies (mostly that you yourself make up). I can't fix that and I'm not going to try.
You want me to post it injun ?
I can ..

I'm getting the impression someone is doing their best to waste bandwidth..

He is throwing another temper tantrum..

Not even close, you just fucked yourself - as usual.

Its documented injun..your fight on here with rustic..
He's a drunken Indian, a pansy who ran from the Rez. I'm as white as they come. My people treated them as rodents (usually worse actually).

Trained men with guns died. Untrained men with guns didn't. Exactly where is this argument for guns headed because so far, training or no training, the guys with the guns are dead 50% of the time. Not exactly good odds, kids.

Once again idiot the home owners could of opened fire on the escaped criminals and the sheriff of Tennessee would not have raised an eyebrow..

But they didn't, and the trained people with guns are very, very dead. Is this supposed to be an argument for the gun?

Then lets take the latest shooting at the baseball field. Unarmed Republican representatives were out in a field totally disarmed. A nut came along and tried to pick them off like sitting ducks. If not for the armed security, most if not all of those representatives would be dead today. Those armed trained police killed the shooter.

They sustained minor injuries. The gunman is dead. If they didn't have guns, the gunman would have killed the representatives and the guards.
If there were no guns, no one would have been shot. How long before you get this?

Ah, no, dummy.

I can ..

Please do. I dare you to????

If there were no guns, no one would have been shot. How long before you get this?

I don't know. How long before you get that bad guys will always have guns no matter what the laws are--just like the bad guys get drugs to sell to others?

Ah, no, dummy.

I can ..

Only a child like you think it goes away..

Ah, no, dummy.

I can ..

Post it, bitch, or go away?

I don't know. How long before you get that bad guys will always have guns no matter what the laws are--just like the bad guys get drugs to sell to others?
I want them to have guns (so we can kill them). Pretty easy if you actually think about it (and I have).

I can ..

Why you already know I can pull it up injun..

I can ..

So, bitch, either do so or STFU? You're my bitch until you do.

I can ..

So, bitch, either do so or STFU? You're my bitch until you do.

It's the same thing as owining a gun, why should I embarrass you when I have the the power to hurt you?

The little injun that couldn't tries so hard to uphold the Communist, Progressive, Losers cause...but as always...gets his arse handed to him and then he just falls back to his only last resort....profanity and stupidity :laugh2:

Forum List

Back