When it comes to finding comprise between the left and the right, I think the right has no idea...

Guns, in this case, killed two guards and let their murderers live. Now, why am I supposed to approve of the gun?

So know you want law abiding citizens to shoot criminals instead of taking them to justice?

I want - no gun deaths. The only dead people in this story, killed by guns, are the guys trained to use them. If I were you I wouldn't use this case as a reason for more firearms.

We are trained to use them..

Like the very dead guards? They were also trained and they are also very - dead.
They were also trained and they were also very - inept.
Ah, if only they had been as well-trained as the bubbas who held them at gunpoint.

It's a gift. Okay......

Let's say that you and I are neighbors. When you go out to walk your dog, I go into your house and take $100.00 every Friday. After a while, I begin to feel guilty about it, so instead of taking $100.00 from you, I only take $50.00. Does that mean I gave you a gift of $50.00 per week?
Doesn't work that way. It's every week you mow my lawn for $20. Then you stop charging me. Now I pay nothing and neither of us hands out a check or a bill but I am $20 per week to the good. That is - a gift.

Such a phony comparison. If I am doing work for you and stop charging you, yes, I am giving you a gift. But companies don't work for the government, therefore, when government takes less, that's not a gift.
Company A pays 20%. But company B pay pays 10% instead. Gift or, no gift?

Sounds like a gift to me. I'm 10% to the good.

Which is why we need a flat tax system.

The wealthy pay almost all income taxes collected by our government. Nearly half of our country pays no income tax at all. Is the government giving a gift to half of the people in our country?
To pay income tax you need - an income. And that is only one of the taxes paid here. But if you want a flat tax of say, 40%, all education, housing, and healthcare covered, I'm open to that.

Then you would also be open to more companies leaving the country because of those taxes, and then bitch about no jobs being around.

Obviously the home owners caught the bad guys..

Fat lot of good that does the original good guys with guns - who are dead.

Concealed carry prevents more crime than it creates, study says
Let's arm everyone. Maybe like these two guards they will also end up - very dead.

So your theory is let the bad guys get guns and rape terrorise a nation and no one can fight back?

Did the dead guards not fight back? They were trained and armed, and are now very dead thanks to - the gun. See the problem now?

The home owners could of killed them in a heartbeat.. Did they?

Doesn't work that way. It's every week you mow my lawn for $20. Then you stop charging me. Now I pay nothing and neither of us hands out a check or a bill but I am $20 per week to the good. That is - a gift.

Such a phony comparison. If I am doing work for you and stop charging you, yes, I am giving you a gift. But companies don't work for the government, therefore, when government takes less, that's not a gift.

The wealthy pay almost all income taxes collected by our government. Nearly half of our country pays no income tax at all. Is the government giving a gift to half of the people in our country?
To pay income tax you need - an income. And that is only one of the taxes paid here. But if you want a flat tax of say, 40%, all education, housing, and healthcare covered, I'm open to that.

Then you would also be open to more companies leaving the country because of those taxes, and then bitch about no jobs being around.
Ah, no. And capitalism is amoral. It's not required to provide you a job.

Obviously the home owners caught the bad guys..

Let's arm everyone. Maybe like these two guards they will also end up - very dead.

So your theory is let the bad guys get guns and rape terrorise a nation and no one can fight back?

Did the dead guards not fight back? They were trained and armed, and are now very dead thanks to - the gun. See the problem now?

So you want police officers disarmed and everyone but criminals and leftist psychos disarmed.

Men with guns (they took) killed men with guns. Men with guns (they owned) didn't kill. Am I supposed to be happy about any of this? What's common to this story? Dead men and - guns.

So know you want law abiding citizens to shoot criminals instead of taking them to justice?

I want - no gun deaths. The only dead people in this story, killed by guns, are the guys trained to use them. If I were you I wouldn't use this case as a reason for more firearms.

Like the very dead guards? They were also trained and they are also very - dead.
Ah, if only they had been as well-trained as the bubbas who held them at gunpoint.

They probably were.

They were also very likely taken by surprise.

Seriously, not seeing much sense coming out of you.

Just a lot of uninformed whining

So you want police officers disarmed and everyone but criminals and leftist psychos disarmed.
I want - no guns deaths. I know, that's odd.

Ah, no. And capitalism is amoral. It's not required to provide you a job.

This sounds like a personal problem to me..

Men with guns (they took) killed men with guns. Men with guns (they owned) didn't kill. Am I supposed to be happy about any of this? What's common to this story? Dead men and - guns.

Men with guns (they took) killed men with guns.
No, after the inmates took them, the guards didn't have guns.

They probably were.

That is the same as every post by this one in every thread one liners like a standup comedian and making less sense. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

They probably were.

Trained men with guns died. Untrained men with guns didn't. Exactly where is this argument for guns headed because so far, training or no training, the guys with the guns are dead 50% of the time. Not exactly good odds, kids.

So you want only savages to have guns?

What are you a girl?

Men with guns (they took) killed men with guns.
No, after the inmates took them, the guards didn't have guns.
And when unarmed, you are dead 50% of the time (in this case).

So where did you get this notion that if somebody has a gun, it's an automatic win for them?

Guns are no different than baseball bats. If you are armed with a baseball bat, it doesn't mean you are going to subdue your attacker. They may sneak up on you, they may have a baseball bat themselves, they may take your bat away from you. But no matter what, you still have better chances by having that bat than not.

What are you a girl?

What part of no gun deaths don't you get?

They probably were.

Trained men with guns died. Untrained men with guns didn't. Exactly where is this argument for guns headed because so far, training or no training, the guys with the guns are dead 50% of the time. Not exactly good odds, kids.
Trained men with guns died

No...

the inmates TOOK their guns...

how much of the news about this did you skip over?

They probably were.

Once again idiot the home owners could of opened fire on the escaped criminals and the sheriff of Tennessee would not have raised an eyebrow..

So where did you get this notion that if somebody has a gun, it's an automatic win for them?

Guns are no different than baseball bats. If you are armed with a baseball bat, it doesn't mean you are going to subdue your attacker. They may sneak up on you, they may have a baseball bat themselves, they may take your bat away from you. But no matter what, you still have better chances by having that bat than not.
So gun against no gun is 50% (in this case). Gun against no gun is 100% dead. Shocking that I am for - gun control.

What are you a girl?

What part of no gun deaths don't you get?

I'm 57 years old, and during my entire life, recreational drugs have been illegal. Did our drug laws stop pushers and buyers? No, but it controls the situation somewhat.

You are never going to see a disarmed America. If you made all guns illegal today, the bad guys will still get them. All you would really accomplish is disarming the good guys.

Forum List

Back