When it comes to finding comprise between the left and the right, I think the right has no idea...

Like the very dead guards? They were also trained and they are also very - dead.
They were also trained and they were also very - inept.
Ah, if only they had been as well-trained as the bubbas who held them at gunpoint.

They probably were.

They were also very likely taken by surprise.

Seriously, not seeing much sense coming out of you.

Just a lot of uninformed whining
Trained men with guns died. Untrained men with guns didn't. Exactly where is this argument for guns headed because so far, training or no training, the guys with the guns are dead 50% of the time. Not exactly good odds, kids.
Trained men with guns died

No...

the inmates TOOK their guns...

how much of the news about this did you skip over?
They did take their guns, and used them to kill them. Would they still be alive if no guns had been around?

Did the dead guards not fight back? They were trained and armed, and are now very dead thanks to - the gun. See the problem now?

So you want police officers disarmed and everyone but criminals and leftist psychos disarmed.
I want - no guns deaths. I know, that's odd.

So you want only savages to have guns?

What are you a girl?

What part of no gun deaths don't you get?

I'm 57 years old, and during my entire life, recreational drugs have been illegal. Did our drug laws stop pushers and buyers? No, but it controls the situation somewhat.

You are never going to see a disarmed America. If you made all guns illegal today, the bad guys will still get them. All you would really accomplish is disarming the good guys.
Disarm the good guys, and kill the bad guys no questions asked. I can deal with it, it's worth it.

Ah, if only they had been as well-trained as the bubbas who held them at gunpoint.

They probably were.

Trained men with guns died. Untrained men with guns didn't. Exactly where is this argument for guns headed because so far, training or no training, the guys with the guns are dead 50% of the time. Not exactly good odds, kids.

No...

They did take their guns, and used them to kill them Would they still be alive if no guns had been around?

In order to escape, the inmates would have used what ever they had at hand.

Including their hands.

The survival of the guards did not depend on the lack of guns

Like the very dead guards? They were also trained and they are also very - dead.

They probably were.

Once again idiot the home owners could of opened fire on the escaped criminals and the sheriff of Tennessee would not have raised an eyebrow..

But they didn't, and the trained people with guns are very, very dead. Is this supposed to be an argument for the gun?

So you want police officers disarmed and everyone but criminals and leftist psychos disarmed.

What are you a girl?

I'm 57 years old, and during my entire life, recreational drugs have been illegal. Did our drug laws stop pushers and buyers? No, but it controls the situation somewhat.

You are never going to see a disarmed America. If you made all guns illegal today, the bad guys will still get them. All you would really accomplish is disarming the good guys.
Disarm the good guys, and kill the bad guys no questions asked. I can deal with it, it's worth it.

So how are you going to kill the bad guys with guns, tell them jokes and when they laugh, hit them over the head?

They probably were.

No...

They did take their guns, and used them to kill them Would they still be alive if no guns had been around?

Including their hands.

Had there been no guns, the guards would still be alive.

What are you a girl?

So how are you going to kill the bad guys with guns, tell them jokes and when they laugh, hit them over the head?
Anyone with a gun (not in uniform) is a bad guy. Kill them instantly.

They probably were.

No...

Including their hands.

Had their been no guns, the guards would be alive.
No guarantee of that

When you cut corporate welfare and defense spending, give us a ring. Trump isn't doing either.
Cut spending, raise taxes, grow the economy. That's how you get out of the mess and you have to do all three at the very same time. Never going to happen with partisan elections just around the corner.

A powerful military ALLOWS a powerful nation to exist. Idiots like you and Obama say eliminate the military and just be nice. China, Russia and Iran would have you and Obama for breakfast once they stopped laughing. "Strength through weakness" is you motto.....fool

And raise taxes? Gawd, is there no end to this mentally deficient goof tard?
Raise taxes on WHO? Corporations? Get an education junior....Corporations don't pay taxes.....consumer do.
So that leaves who? Raise taxes on individuals? Wrong again sports fan. Raising taxes simply transfer wealth from individuals to the state (Yeah, you love that one for sure)

Human psychology 101....people are NOT motivated by the taxes they pay to government (not even you)...they are motivated by what they can do with the money that was NOT TAKEN by taxation! Taxation leads to less motivation...leads to less productivity...leads to shrinking economy.

(Rest assured, LeftyunDefty will never comprehend)

Last edited:

What are you a girl?

Must be nice sitting on a reservation huh kid waiting for your next government check

What are you a girl?

Must be nice sitting on a reservation huh kid waiting for your next government check

You've never been right, on this or anything else.

They probably were.

Once again idiot the home owners could of opened fire on the escaped criminals and the sheriff of Tennessee would not have raised an eyebrow..

But they didn't, and the trained people with guns are very, very dead. Is this supposed to be an argument for the gun?

Then lets take the latest shooting at the baseball field. Unarmed Republican representatives were out in a field totally disarmed. A nut came along and tried to pick them off like sitting ducks. If not for the armed security, most if not all of those representatives would be dead today. Those armed trained police killed the shooter.

When you cut corporate welfare and defense spending, give us a ring. Trump isn't doing either.
Cut spending, raise taxes, grow the economy. That's how you get out of the mess and you have to do all three at the very same time. Never going to happen with partisan elections just around the corner.

A powerful military ALLOWS a powerful nation to exist. Idiots like you and Obama say eliminate the military and just be nice. China, Russia and Iran would have you and Obama for breakfast once they stopped laughing. "Strength through weakness" is you motto.....fool

And raise taxes? Gawd, is there no end to this mentally deficient goof tard?
Raise taxes on WHO? Corporations? Get an education junior....Corporations don't pay taxes.....consumer do.
So that leaves who? Raise taxes on individuals? Wrong again sports fan. Raising taxes simply transfer wealth from individuals to the state (Yeah, you love that one for sure)

Human psychology 101....people are NOT motivated by the taxes they pay to government (not even you)...they are motivated by what they can do with the money that was NOT TAKEN by taxation! Taxation leads to less motivation...leads to less productivity...leads to shrinking economy.

(Rest assured, LeftyDefty will never comprehend)
Learn Adam Smith. That ain't it.

They probably were.

Then lets take the latest shooting at the baseball field. Unarmed Republican representatives were out in a field totally disarmed. A nut came along and tried to pick them off like sitting ducks. If not for the armed security, most if not all of those representatives would be dead today. Those armed trained police killed the shooter.
If not for the gun, they wouldn't be in the ICU. See how that works?

What are you a girl?

I have been right with you injun... You admitted..

No...

Including their hands.

Had their been no guns, the guards would be alive.
No guarantee of that
It's a safe bet. They didn't kill anyone else.

I have been right with you injun... You admitted..
Ah, no, dummy.

Forum List

Back