When it comes to finding comprise between the left and the right, I think the right has no idea...

The fact that the Guards are dead has nothing to do with the anti firearm BS you are puking out. It has to do with liberal assault on self protection for ANY police officer, and the support of liberals for violent criminals. Any time a cop in ANY position has to second guess his action to defend himself he dies, and the liberals get their way. It is time to go back to shoot first and ask the body what it's intentions were. FUCK liberals and thugs If I ever get another one in my sights I am going to shoot the hell out of them.

People need guns because professionals with guns can't handle them (and prisoners) properly? Do you really want to go there?

If the guns worked as planned the guards would be alive and the prisoners dead. Instead it's just the opposite. Oops.

Once again home owners did what cops couldn't..

So, people trained in the use of firearms can't handle them so people untrained in the use of them should?

The guards were overpowered, their firearms taken, and them used to kill them.

Surprise is always something to be concerned with during a prison transfer

He is upset because civilians did what the cops couldn't do.

I guess we no longer need - cops.

Who said we never did ...now your just caught in a corner

And want old people disaramed ..

People fought back.. And you don't want them to ..why?

People need guns because professionals with guns can't handle them (and prisoners) properly? Do you really want to go there?

If the guns worked as planned the guards would be alive and the prisoners dead. Instead it's just the opposite. Oops.

So, people trained in the use of firearms can't handle them so people untrained in the use of them should?

Obviously the home owners caught the bad guys..

Fat lot of good that does the original good guys with guns - who are dead.

Concealed carry prevents more crime than it creates, study says

When I can write shit off because of the tax code, that's a gift. Oil and gas has been getting gifts for 100 years here.

No more than any other business.
Much more, actually. See US history. And that changes nothing, it's a gift.

It's a gift. Okay......

Let's say that you and I are neighbors. When you go out to walk your dog, I go into your house and take $100.00 every Friday. After a while, I begin to feel guilty about it, so instead of taking $100.00 from you, I only take $50.00. Does that mean I gave you a gift of $50.00 per week?
Doesn't work that way. It's every week you mow my lawn for $20. Then you stop charging me. Now I pay nothing and neither of us hands out a check or a bill but I am $20 per week to the good. That is - a gift.

Such a phony comparison. If I am doing work for you and stop charging you, yes, I am giving you a gift. But companies don't work for the government, therefore, when government takes less, that's not a gift.
Company A pays 20%. But company B pay pays 10% instead. Gift or, no gift?

Sounds like a gift to me. I'm 10% to the good.

You are going around and around.. Who stopped them asshole?

Cops

Or

Home owners with guns?

In this case the gun is 50-50. Two dead officers and two live murderers. Are you planning to classify that as a win for the gun?

Yup they are caught...

With civilians with guns..

No more rampage..
Terrific, they did what the professionals with guns couldn't and somehow - that makes you happy?

Why would it make me happy?

This is all about your insistence that guns don't do anything.

Guns, in this case, killed two guards and let their murderers live. Now, why am I supposed to approve of the gun?

So know you want law abiding citizens to shoot criminals instead of taking them to justice?

You just said cops with guns couldn't handle it but Bubba and Pete could? Problem solved.

In this case the gun is 50-50. Two dead officers and two live murderers. Are you planning to classify that as a win for the gun?

Yup they are caught...

No more rampage..
Terrific, they did what the professionals with guns couldn't and somehow - that makes you happy?

Guns, in this case, killed two guards and let their murderers live. Now, why am I supposed to approve of the gun?

So know you want law abiding citizens to shoot criminals instead of taking them to justice?

I want - no gun deaths. The only dead people in this story, killed by guns, are the guys trained to use them. If I were you I wouldn't use this case as a reason for more firearms.

It's a gift. Okay......

Let's say that you and I are neighbors. When you go out to walk your dog, I go into your house and take $100.00 every Friday. After a while, I begin to feel guilty about it, so instead of taking $100.00 from you, I only take $50.00. Does that mean I gave you a gift of $50.00 per week?
Doesn't work that way. It's every week you mow my lawn for $20. Then you stop charging me. Now I pay nothing and neither of us hands out a check or a bill but I am $20 per week to the good. That is - a gift.

Such a phony comparison. If I am doing work for you and stop charging you, yes, I am giving you a gift. But companies don't work for the government, therefore, when government takes less, that's not a gift.

Where would those jobs go?

You just said cops with guns couldn't handle it but Bubba and Pete could? Problem solved.

They did

No?

For every case like that I have 10,000 that shoot themselves and 1,000 that shoot someone they shouldn't have. The odds are not in your favor.

We have tens of thousands of fatal car accidents as well. Is that any reason to stop people from owning cars?
It's the reason why people (instead of computers) shouldn't be driving them. They can't handle them properly.

I see you avoided the question. Typical lib tactic.
No, humans shouldn't use guns, and humans shouldn't drive cars. Not good enough for either.

Sounds like words from the book 1984. So let me ask: since you don't drive a car, how do you get to work in the morning? How do you go grocery shopping? How do you get to the post office or doctors office? How do you get to the welfare office??

Let's arm everyone. Maybe like these two guards they will also end up - very dead.

Yup they are caught...

No more rampage..

I want - no gun deaths. The only dead people in this story, killed by guns, are the guys trained to use them. If I were you I wouldn't use this case as a reason for more firearms.

We are trained to use them..

They did

No?
Great. So the thing to do is arm people and make sure they are untrained since training will get you - very dead.

It's a gift. Okay......

Which is why we need a flat tax system.

The wealthy pay almost all income taxes collected by our government. Nearly half of our country pays no income tax at all. Is the government giving a gift to half of the people in our country?

Like the very dead guards? They were also trained and they are also very - dead.

Let's arm everyone. Maybe like these two guards they will also end up - very dead.

We're working on it. Thats's why when you see mass murders, it's usually in gun free zones.

So your theory is let the bad guys get guns and rape terrorise a nation and no one can fight back?

It's a gift. Okay......

Which is why we need a flat tax system.

The wealthy pay almost all income taxes collected by our government. Nearly half of our country pays no income tax at all. Is the government giving a gift to half of the people in our country?
To pay income tax you need - an income. And that is only one of the taxes paid here. But if you want a flat tax of say, 40%, all education, housing, and healthcare covered, I'm open to that.

Like the very dead guards? They were also trained and they are also very - dead.
They were also trained and they were also very - inept.

So your theory is let the bad guys get guns and rape terrorise a nation and no one can fight back?

Did the dead guards not fight back? They were trained and armed, and are now very dead thanks to - the gun. See the problem now?

...how to describe what that looks like.

Sure, the rightwing will claim to care about comprise with the leftwing, but the reality is that they don't even know what that looks like. Republicans in office will declare something and their base will simply adhere to it.

Tell me republicans: what are issues you are willing to compromise with liberals on?

Now i know many of you will say "well fuck you! You lost the election derp, derp, derp!"
The problem with that is that you claim liberals are fascist, yet you are apparently too dense to realize that your own perspective is fascist.

You can't even spell the word compromise, Billy! Which isn't surprising since you progressives haven't compromised on anything for the better part of a decade!
I'm definitely not at all surprised you pointed out my typo.

Forum List

Back