When it comes to finding comprise between the left and the right, I think the right has no idea...

So you don't want them protecting their homes and property from thugs?

Like these?

Escaped Georgia inmates captured, authorities say - CNN.com

Go to hell..

Georgia fugitives captured by homeowners - CNN.com

While they were on the run, the pair allegedly stole five vehicles, robbed two homes, tied up and terrorized an elderly couple; and led police on a chase where speeds reached 100 mph, officials said.

An armed America is a beautiful America.
Obviously not.

Who stopped them? Cops or armed citizens cupcake?

Men with guns they - killed. Do try again.
The people they killed, stopped them with guns?

Obviously not.

Obviously it is , the home owners with guns did what the cops could not.

For every case like that I have 10,000 that shoot themselves and 1,000 that shoot someone they shouldn't have. The odds are not in your favor.

Yet one lived cupcake...

The exception makes the rule, Princess.

Live to see the sunrise another day Barbie. Not cannon fodder to your fucked up world.

Go to hell..

Georgia fugitives captured by homeowners - CNN.com

While they were on the run, the pair allegedly stole five vehicles, robbed two homes, tied up and terrorized an elderly couple; and led police on a chase where speeds reached 100 mph, officials said.

Obviously not.

The people they killed had guns (and are dead now).

yeah, but progressives can never cut spending. They just take the new income from the tax increases, and then 2 years later when people and businesses move out, they wonder where the income went, and raise taxes again.

Or they go with the whole "If we don't raise expenditures by 5% as we planned", that's actually a "cut".
Save the dogma, not interested. I'd be more than happy to cut about a trillion for you, starting with weapons the defense department doesn't even want and gifts to oil and gas companies already making billions.

Defense is actually a federal responsibility, and worthy of funding.

And funny you call tax deductions "gifts"

Is your refund a gift? Is your standard deduction a gift?
When I can write shit off because of the tax code, that's a gift. Oil and gas has been getting gifts for 100 years here.

No more than any other business.
Much more, actually. See US history. And that changes nothing, it's a gift.

It's a gift. Okay......

Let's say that you and I are neighbors. When you go out to walk your dog, I go into your house and take $100.00 every Friday. After a while, I begin to feel guilty about it, so instead of taking $100.00 from you, I only take $50.00. Does that mean I gave you a gift of $50.00 per week?

Obviously not.

For every case like that I have 10,000 that shoot themselves and 1,000 that shoot someone they shouldn't have. The odds are not in your favor.

Yet one lived cupcake...

Live to see the sunrise another day Barbie. Not cannon fodder to your fucked up world.

In this fucked up world most, like the dead guards, are cannon fodder.

Obviously not.

And home owners put them back in prison ..cupcake.

Save the dogma, not interested. I'd be more than happy to cut about a trillion for you, starting with weapons the defense department doesn't even want and gifts to oil and gas companies already making billions.

When I can write shit off because of the tax code, that's a gift. Oil and gas has been getting gifts for 100 years here.

It's a gift. Okay......

Let's say that you and I are neighbors. When you go out to walk your dog, I go into your house and take $100.00 every Friday. After a while, I begin to feel guilty about it, so instead of taking $100.00 from you, I only take $50.00. Does that mean I gave you a gift of $50.00 per week?
Doesn't work that way. It's every week you mow my lawn for $20. Then you stop charging me. Now I pay nothing and neither of us hands out a check or a bill but I am $20 per week to the good. That is - a gift.

Yet one lived cupcake...

People fought back.. And you don't want them to ..why?

Obviously not.

Great, when unarmed the second time the gun worked as planned. When unarmed the first time, it didn't. Congrats on 50-50 (and the two dead guards).

It's a gift. Okay......

Doesn't work that way. It's every week you mow my lawn for $20. Then you stop charging me. Now I pay nothing and neither of us hands out a check or a bill but I am $20 per week to the good. That is - a gift.

Why would they stop charging you?

We know you're an injun living in a reservation..

Yet one lived cupcake...

People need guns because professionals with guns can't handle them (and prisoners) properly? Do you really want to go there?

If the guns had worked as planned the guards would be alive and the prisoners dead. Instead it's just the opposite. Oops.

Great, when unarmed the second time the gun worked as planned. When unarmed the first time, it didn't. Congrats on 50-50 (and the two dead guards).

Now you are playing the dead Gaurd story?

It's a gift. Okay......

Why would they stop charging you?

We know you're an injun living in a reservation..

Why? Because my friendly Congressman made a deal with the IRS by sneaking something into the tax code, like a gift to the oil and gas companies.

They had guns and are now - very dead. Care to explain that?

Yet one lived cupcake...

People need guns because professionals with guns can't handle them (and prisoners) properly? Do you really want to go there?

If the guns worked as planned the guards would be alive and the prisoners dead. Instead it's just the opposite. Oops.

Once again home owners did what cops couldn't..

We have tens of thousands of fatal car accidents as well. Is that any reason to stop people from owning cars?

We have tens of thousands of fatal car accidents as well. Is that any reason to stop people from owning cars?
It's the reason why people (instead of computers) shouldn't be driving them. They can't handle them properly.

You are going around and around.. Who stopped them asshole?

Cops

Or

Home owners with guns?

You mean they would be alive if they didn't have them?

If the guns worked as planned the guards would be alive and the prisoners dead. Instead it's just the opposite. Oops.

Once again home owners did what cops couldn't..

So, people trained in the use of firearms can't handle them so people untrained in the use of them should?

Forum List

Back