When it comes to finding comprise between the left and the right, I think the right has no idea...

For a useless asshole, you are even more stupid than average. That takes effort.

Well...if Tighty-Tights says so...it "must" be true !
Yep, bitch #2.

You try real hard to be an idiot..

God bless you.

You can't save bitch #2 either, baby dick 1.

It's amusing to me getting a drunk Indian upset..

Why do you embarrass yourself so much on the internet!
You had your chance, bitch, and you lost as usual.

Well...if Tighty-Tights says so...it "must" be true !
Yep, bitch #2.

God bless you.

Why the harsh words snowflake?

Yep, bitch #2.

God bless you.

Why the harsh words snowflake?

Why the total inability to back up what you say, my little bitch #1?

You can't go to sleep cupcake?

I sleep like what you are - a baby.

You can't go to sleep injun and you hate that..

:)

I am sorry about messing up your mind but you deserved it

No baby dick like you can ever mess with me (and you can't back up what you say).

You still crying in your hello kitty pillow!

Act like a man will you?

So embarrassing...

You can't go to sleep cupcake?

No baby dick like you can ever mess with me (and you can't back up what you say).

Act like a man will you?

So embarrassing...
Prove it, bitch, or save it. I'm busy.

...how to describe what that looks like.

Sure, the rightwing will claim to care about comprise with the leftwing, but the reality is that they don't even know what that looks like. Republicans in office will declare something and their base will simply adhere to it.

Tell me republicans: what are issues you are willing to compromise with liberals on?

Now i know many of you will say "well fuck you! You lost the election derp, derp, derp!"
The problem with that is that you claim liberals are fascist, yet you are apparently too dense to realize that your own perspective is fascist.
The Republicans already compromised. The deal is old news. Now liberals are shooting people. Should we return fire or wait it out?

Act like a man will you?

So embarrassing...
Prove it, bitch, or save it. I'm busy.

You're busy..... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Then lets take the latest shooting at the baseball field. Unarmed Republican representatives were out in a field totally disarmed. A nut came along and tried to pick them off like sitting ducks. If not for the armed security, most if not all of those representatives would be dead today. Those armed trained police killed the shooter.
If not for the gun, they wouldn't be in the ICU. See how that works?

They sustained minor injuries. The gunman is dead. If they didn't have guns, the gunman would have killed the representatives and the guards.
If there were no guns, no one would have been shot. How long before you get this?

I don't know. How long before you get that bad guys will always have guns no matter what the laws are--just like the bad guys get drugs to sell to others?
I want them to have guns (so we can kill them). Pretty easy if you actually think about it (and I have).

If you don't have a gun to kill them, how do you propose doing it? They have a gun and you don't. Ever hear the saying "Don't bring a gun to a knife fight?"

...how to describe what that looks like.

Sure, the rightwing will claim to care about comprise with the leftwing, but the reality is that they don't even know what that looks like. Republicans in office will declare something and their base will simply adhere to it.

Tell me republicans: what are issues you are willing to compromise with liberals on?

Now i know many of you will say "well fuck you! You lost the election derp, derp, derp!"
The problem with that is that you claim liberals are fascist, yet you are apparently too dense to realize that your own perspective is fascist.
What did the democrats compromise on during the last 8 years?

Forum List

Back