When it comes to finding comprise between the left and the right, I think the right has no idea...

For every case like that I have 10,000 that shoot themselves and 1,000 that shoot someone they shouldn't have. The odds are not in your favor.

We have tens of thousands of fatal car accidents as well. Is that any reason to stop people from owning cars?
It's the reason why people (instead of computers) shouldn't be driving them. They can't handle them properly.

That would be you circle jerk.

For every case like that I have 10,000 that shoot themselves and 1,000 that shoot someone they shouldn't have. The odds are not in your favor.

We have tens of thousands of fatal car accidents as well. Is that any reason to stop people from owning cars?
It's the reason why people (instead of computers) shouldn't be driving them. They can't handle them properly.

I see you avoided the question. Typical lib tactic.

The people they killed had guns (and are dead now).

And home owners put them back in prison ..cupcake.

Great, when unarmed the second time the gun worked as planned. When unarmed the first time, it didn't. Congrats on 50-50 (and the two dead guards).

Now you are playing the dead Gaurd story?
They had guns and are now - very dead. Care to explain that?

You are going around and around.. Who stopped them asshole?

Cops

Or

Home owners with guns?

In this case the gun is 50-50. Two dead officers and two live murderers. Are you planning to classify that as a win for the gun?

That would be you circle jerk.

Humans with guns = dead humans. That never changes.

Live to see the sunrise another day Barbie. Not cannon fodder to your fucked up world.

In this fucked up world most, like the dead guards, are cannon fodder.

People fought back.. And you don't want them to ..why?

People need guns because professionals with guns can't handle them (and prisoners) properly? Do you really want to go there?

If the guns worked as planned the guards would be alive and the prisoners dead. Instead it's just the opposite. Oops.

Once again home owners did what cops couldn't..

So, people trained in the use of firearms can't handle them so people untrained in the use of them should?

Obviously the home owners caught the bad guys..

Who stopped them? Cops or armed citizens cupcake?

Men with guns they - killed. Do try again.
The people they killed, stopped them with guns?

Great, when unarmed the second time the gun worked as planned. When unarmed the first time, it didn't. Congrats on 50-50 (and the two dead guards).

So REALLY ARE TOO STUPID to know what happens in a gun on gun situation.

As far as the OP goes liberal shit say things like "We need to have a conversation about race in America" They really means (we need to get you in a public forum and shout you down and tell you what you are going to do to keep us from being violent and destructive we don't want to hear a damn thing you have to say WE tell you what to do and that is how it is)

No, humans shouldn't use guns, and humans shouldn't drive cars. Not good enough for either.

...how to describe what that looks like.

Sure, the rightwing will claim to care about comprise with the leftwing, but the reality is that they don't even know what that looks like. Republicans in office will declare something and their base will simply adhere to it.

Tell me republicans: what are issues you are willing to compromise with liberals on?

Now i know many of you will say "well fuck you! You lost the election derp, derp, derp!"
The problem with that is that you claim liberals are fascist, yet you are apparently too dense to realize that your own perspective is fascist.

You can't even spell the word compromise, Billy! Which isn't surprising since you progressives haven't compromised on anything for the better part of a decade!

People need guns because professionals with guns can't handle them (and prisoners) properly? Do you really want to go there?

If the guns worked as planned the guards would be alive and the prisoners dead. Instead it's just the opposite. Oops.

So, people trained in the use of firearms can't handle them so people untrained in the use of them should?

Obviously the home owners caught the bad guys..

Fat lot of good that does the original good guys with guns - who are dead.

Cops

Or

Home owners with guns?

In this case the gun is 50-50. Two dead officers and two live murderers. Are you planning to classify that as a win for the gun?

Yup they are caught...

With civilians with guns..

No more rampage..

Live to see the sunrise another day Barbie. Not cannon fodder to your fucked up world.

The guards were overpowered, their firearms taken, and them used to kill them.

Surprise is always something to be concerned with during a prison transfer

Men with guns they - killed. Do try again.
The people they killed, stopped them with guns?

So REALLY ARE TOO STUPID to know what happens in a gun on gun situation.

As far as the OP goes liberal shit say things like "We need to have a conversation about race in America" They really means (we need to get you in a public forum and shout you down and tell you what you are going to do to keep us from being violent and destructive we don't want to hear a damn thing you have to say WE tell you what to do and that is how it is)
When it was no gun on gun, the guards died. When it was gun on no gun, the murderers lived. I'm not seeing the win here?

No, humans shouldn't use guns, and humans shouldn't drive cars. Not good enough for either.
:cuckoo:

Cops

Or

Home owners with guns?

Yup they are caught...

No more rampage..
Terrific, they did what the professionals with guns couldn't and somehow - that makes you happy?

He is upset because civilians did what the cops couldn't do.

Seems like it was the gun that killed them then but you wonder, why would I be opposed to - guns?

As I said, in this case it's 50-50. Hardly something to crow about.

He is upset because civilians did what the cops couldn't do.

I guess we no longer need - cops.

Defense is actually a federal responsibility, and worthy of funding.

And funny you call tax deductions "gifts"

Is your refund a gift? Is your standard deduction a gift?
When I can write shit off because of the tax code, that's a gift. Oil and gas has been getting gifts for 100 years here.

No more than any other business.
Much more, actually. See US history. And that changes nothing, it's a gift.

It's a gift. Okay......

Let's say that you and I are neighbors. When you go out to walk your dog, I go into your house and take $100.00 every Friday. After a while, I begin to feel guilty about it, so instead of taking $100.00 from you, I only take $50.00. Does that mean I gave you a gift of $50.00 per week?
Doesn't work that way. It's every week you mow my lawn for $20. Then you stop charging me. Now I pay nothing and neither of us hands out a check or a bill but I am $20 per week to the good. That is - a gift.

Such a phony comparison. If I am doing work for you and stop charging you, yes, I am giving you a gift. But companies don't work for the government, therefore, when government takes less, that's not a gift.

Cops

Or

Home owners with guns?

Yup they are caught...

No more rampage..
Terrific, they did what the professionals with guns couldn't and somehow - that makes you happy?

Why would it make me happy?

This is all about your insistence that guns don't do anything.

Cops

Or

Home owners with guns?

Yup they are caught...

No more rampage..

Why would it make me happy?

This is all about your insistence that guns don't do anything.

Guns, in this case, killed two guards and let their murderers live. Now, why am I supposed to approve of the gun?

Forum List

Back