When Stupidity Is Complete

That is indeed one of the stupidest things I have heard out of them yet.

There is no reason whatsoever for America to strike first seeing as how we can ruin most countries with conventional weapons. When you have a reactionary dumb-dumb holding the football it's probably a good idea to make it harder for him to kick off the apocalypse.

I think a small nuke in Afghanistan on the Talibans head at the beginning of the WOT when they refused to hand Bin Laden over would have negated the need for what followed and would still be bearing fruit.

OMG.

So we are going to have to wait until Iran's Obama Nukes land on us and kill a million or so Americans, BEFORE we try to take them out?

So, you are advocating we do a preemptive Nuke strike on Iran?

If necessary, of course. Better them than us, eh?

Do you want humans to go extinct? Because that's precisely how you go about it..

Its just making a statement; like the 50 times republicans voted to repeal obamacare.
7sh00ghiemd21.jpg

Perhaps they know something you don’t.
Perhaps our US military is confident that they can id an EARLY nuclear strike by an enemy state AND neutralize that strike.
THEN, we can take offensive retaliation.

That proposed bill may be a good diplomatic strategy w/ our “enemies”, esp N. Korea.
One needs to see more info & the big picture before reacting emotionally.

OMG.

So we are going to have to wait until Iran's Obama Nukes land on us and kill a million or so Americans, BEFORE we try to take them out?

So, you are advocating we do a preemptive Nuke strike on Iran?

If necessary, of course. Better them than us, eh?

Do you want humans to go extinct? Because that's precisely how you go about it..

I don't want it off the table. It is frankly the only deterrent.

I don't think it would be Constitutional for Congress to deny any weapons choice of the Commander in Chief.

There is no reason whatsoever for America to strike first seeing as how we can ruin most countries with conventional weapons.

Economy of motion as well as dollars.
Why the hell have republicans always thought nuclear war is something we can win? The very idea is a threat to the survival of the human race.

Therein lies the deterrent. Mutual Assured Destruction.
I listen to a show called the Florida Round Table on radio several weeks ago for some minutes going to a store. Right now the world is our nation, China and Russia. In the power game. Its like chess. When one screws up enough the others will come in and devour it. About war. Did you notice the Progressives are now becoming war monger since Trump has tried to be peaceful?

There is no reason whatsoever for America to strike first seeing as how we can ruin most countries with conventional weapons.

Why the hell have republicans always thought nuclear war is something we can win? The very idea is a threat to the survival of the human race.

A nuclear deterrent is one thing but there has been entirely too much talk by republicans over the years of nuking this one or that one. I do not think conservatives are trustworthy with nuclear weapons, it may be all talk but you people have run your mouth too much.

I listen to a show called the Florida Round Table on radio several weeks ago for some minutes going to a store. Right now the world is our nation, China and Russia. In the power game. Its like chess. When one screws up enough the others will come in and devour it. About war. Did you notice the Progressives are now becoming war monger since Trump has tried to be peaceful?

They have always been war mongers.

A nuclear deterrent is one thing but there has been entirely too much talk by republicans over the years of nuking this one or that one. I do not think conservatives are trustworthy with nuclear weapons

Shrug.

I don't think Progressives are trustworthy at all.

Forum List

Back