When There Are No Rules

What's weird is that we all know that Satan has only the power that each individual gives him. All of these evil people, at some point in their lives, had the choice to deny Satan power over them, and they chose evil.
I don't believe in Satan.

We know who you are, killer, and we have no respect for you. Shut up and go get a booster. We might get lucky.
Stay home and die if unvaccinated, do not go to the hospital as the nurses and the Doctors have better things to do.

What's weird is that we all know that Satan has only the power that each individual gives him. All of these evil people, at some point in their lives, had the choice to deny Satan power over them, and they chose evil.
We all have a choice. They chose rebellion against God, and all that is good and wholesome and healthy. They chose Death, Eternal Death.

They are both Mentally and Spiritually Ill.

They all hate women! And children.

I think it's because they hate themselves.

Don't stop there!

"They hate conservatives. They hate our country. They hate the American flag. They hate police. They hate traditional values. They hate rural voters. They hate rural America. They hate working class people. They hate those without college degrees. They hate anything not situated in urban America."
Intolerance: Oh, So This Is Why Around Half Of Liberals Can't Stand Being Around Trump Supporters

Stay home and die if unvaccinated, do not go to the hospital as the nurses and the Doctors have better things to do.
Well, you don't even get that one little bit of evil glee, telling me not to go to the hospital and thinking you have the power to influence my actions or their outcome.

A hospital is the last place in the world I will ever go.

Go get a booster and make sure and let us know how it feels when your heart explodes in your chest.

PS -- Enjoy eternity in a lake of fire too.

MY BODY, MY CHOICE come to mind from the republicans.

For clarity, the unborn is not a part of the mother's body....it is one of those No Rules Club lies you've been ordered to believe.

There are a number of clear biological facts, and all sorts of legal precedents, that easily refute the claim that the embryo or fetus is simply part of the mother's body.

1. An individual's body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother's body, the unborn's cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn's body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother's body.
  2. In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother's blood.
  3. In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.
  4. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."1
  5. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.
  6. When the embryo implants in the lining of the uterus, it emits chemical substances which weaken the woman's immune system within the uterus so that this tiny "foreign" body is not rejected by the woman's body. Were this tiny embryo simply "part of the woman's body" there would be no need to locally disable the woman's immunities.
  7. It is illegal to execute a pregnant woman on death row because the fetus living inside her is a distinct human being who cannot be executed for the crimes of the mother (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: Article 6.5).
  8. When Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife, Laci, he was convicted on two counts of murder.
  9. Sir Albert Liley (the "Father of Fetology") made this observation in a 1970 speech entitled, "The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?"
Physiologically, we must accept that the conceptus is, in a very large measure, in charge of the pregnancy.... Biologically, at no stage can we subscribe to the view that the fetus is a mere appendage of the mother.2

1. The late Christopher Hitchens, a prominent public intellectual, atheist, and abortion advocate wrote the following in his book, God is Not Great:
As a materialist, I think it has been demonstrated that an embryo is a separate body and entity, and not merely (as some really did used to argue) a growth on or in the female body. There used to be feminists who would say that it was more like an appendix or even—this was seriously maintained—a tumor. That nonsense seems to have stopped… Embryology confirms morality. The words “unborn child,” even when used in a politicized manner, describe a material reality.3

Hitchens had other reasons for supporting legal abortion, but he recognized the absurdity of claiming that unborn children are simply part of the mother's body.

No matter how you spin it, women don't have four arms and four legs when they're pregnant. Those extra appendages belong to the tiny human being(s) living inside of them. At no point in pregnancy is the developing embryo or fetus simply a part of the mother's body.

Footnotes

1. Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments (Multnomah Publishers, 2000) p. 57.
  2. Sir William Albert Liley,“The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?” cited by Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, 58.
  3. Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything (Hachette Book Group. Kindle Edition, 2009), 378-379.

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

You don't have to believe in him to be his slave. He likes it that way.

Enjoy Hell.
They can be deceived, so that is true, but they are responsible for allowing themselves to deteriorate that far mentally and spiritually, and at that point, God gives them over to their own delusions, washing His hands of them.

Romans 1

22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images of mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles. 24 Therefore God gave them over in the desires of their hearts to impurity for the dishonoring of their bodies with one another.

25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen. 26 For this reason God gave them over to dishonorable passions. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.

27 Likewise, the men abandoned natural relations with women and burned with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error. 28 Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.

29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. They are gossips 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant, and boastful. They invent new forms of evil; they disobey their parents. 31 They are senseless, faithless, heartless, merciless. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things are worthy of death, they not only continue to do these things, but also approve of those who practice them.

2nd Thessalonians

9 The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10 and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11 For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12 in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

Last edited:
Well, you don't even get that one little bit of evil glee, telling me not to go to the hospital and thinking you have the power to influence my actions or their outcome.

A hospital is the last place in the world I will ever go.

Go get a booster and make sure and let us know how it feels when your heart explodes in your chest.

PS -- Enjoy eternity in a lake of fire too.
I got the booster. There won't be any lake of fire! I'm tired of playing with you republicans, I have better things to do.

6. Connect the dots. The most outspoken advocates of the No Rules Club are the members of the Democrat Party. The are just fine with gambling, abortion, adultery, illegitimacy, the divorce rate, drugs, crime, any sort of deviance. They stake out a clear moral position only on the issue of slavery…of course, when it mattered, they were on the wrong side of that, too.
Coulter

7. Let’s be clear: being opposed to any or all of these ‘hobbies’ listed above is not the same as opposing freedom, or liberty.

Here is Ms. Phillips explaining that:
"Classical liberalism, [conservatism today] the optimistic doctrine that gave us liberty, democracy, progress, was a moral project. It held that human society could always better itself by encouraging the good and diminishing the bad. It rested, therefore, on a very clear understanding that there was a higher cause than self-realization: that there were such things as right and wrong and that the former should be preferred over the latter.

But the belief that autonomous individuals had the right to make subjective judgment about what was right for them in pursuit of their unchallengeable entitlement to happiness destroyed that understanding. Progressives interpreted liberty as license, thus destroying the moral rules that make freedom a virtue."
Melanie Phillips, “The World Turned Upside Down.”

We know. You said that.

I think one of the first signs you're turning into a vax zombie is declining mental acuity and memory.
Declining morality and approving of and supporting all the initiatives of Satan is a problem for most men and women in this day as we allow Evil to spread and grow.

The Democrat Party unfortunately as an organization has entirely endorsed Evil, so I could never see for instance that party supporting anyone with any sort of common sense, or morality. They have hardened their hearts against God.

Anyone with any sense should flee that burning ship, and NO, politics is not the answer. The Republican Party has their own issues, but they do not openly endorse Evil at the present. Politics are just a vehicle we try to use to fight Evil. Some will cling to the wrong side of history till the day they meet their maker. Not much you can do but try to convict them to change their minds.

Forum List

Back