When they tell you who they are

so, why haven't you stated what your issue with any of them is? That's the procedure for in here.

idiot.
Any of what is? I’m an idiot because I haven’t posted on a thread?

You know how I know I’m on the correct side of this issue? The hacks on both sides are calling me a partisan for the other side.

Any of what is? I’m an idiot because I haven’t posted on a thread?

You know how I know I’m on the correct side of this issue? The hacks on both sides are calling me a partisan for the other side.
so you can't follow along. Can't help you then. If your ability to understand what you post is a problem, that isn't mine to correct.

so you can't follow along. Can't help you then. If your ability to understand what you post is a problem, that isn't mine to correct.

The 2020 election wasn't a coup or an attempted coup. Asking for some form of evidence for that claim isn't unreasonable. Link to the thread with the evidence that Joe Biden getting elected was a coup. I didn't make the claim, so I don't have to do any work to substantiate or refute it.

YOu have to listen.

trump is giving us clear warning that another coup attempt is coming. Are precautions being taken? IF so, what?

We can't count on the courts this time, the so called supreme court is in his pocket.

Do we have a plan for this? Does anyone know?

This simply means they know Democrats are going to cheat again!

They are registering Biden's illegals to vote.... if he wins with illegal alien votes he will not enjoy his second stolen term....

The 2020 election wasn't a coup or an attempted coup. Asking for some form of evidence for that claim isn't unreasonable. Link to the thread with the evidence that Joe Biden getting elected was a coup. I didn't make the claim, so I don't have to do any work to substantiate or refute it.
Wuhan mail in ballots was the trojan horse.

You have to be a pretty big political hack to excuse Trump’s behavior as described by the indictment.

It’s totally out of bounds of anything acceptable from our political leadership.
Your Stalinist LAWFARE bullshit just furthers your bullshit NARRATIVE.
GTFOH!!!!!! :eusa_hand:

You have to be a pretty big political hack to excuse Trump’s behavior as described by the indictment.

It’s totally out of bounds of anything acceptable from our political leadership.
how's it different than any other person who pays hush money?

westwall

You disagree that I havent seen any compelling evidence of a coup or attempted coup during the election on 2020? Which evidence have I seen that's compelling. Please tell me.

sure it is. it was intentional. proven intentional now. violated every possible election law in states ever. hahahhaahahaha. Again, one can only lead a horse to water.

I watch the PBD podcast. It's only "PROOF" because you want it to prove it. You are ideologically captured.

Violence is inevitable, as I see nothing being put in place that will reduce the division to non-violent levels. Would it be "violence" to post LEO at every vote counting depot to ensure no one covers the windows so watchers can't see what's going on? Would it be "violence" for every state and locality to call a hard stop and close the polls at the published time, turning away late arrivals? Would it be "violence" to, instead of stopping the vote counting, then starting it back up with a suspicious sudden, mathematically unlikely bulge for one candidate, that every counting location swap out counters and keep going?

I don't see these steps being taken; I see the same situations being set up this year as 4 years ago, and we'll see the same anomalies with the same issues. Violence is inevitable, if not this year, then soon.

Noting something as inevitable is not the same as proposing or advocating it.
I always thought the one thing that made this country great was the fact that we could settle our differences without violence.

Enemies are like Russia, North Korea and China. Not Democrats.
I take any party that is determined to take away or adbrige my rights, mutilate our minor children, and open our border to to the tune of millions of undesirables as an Enemy of the Republic.....No Russian, NORK, or Chinaman ever called me deplorable or an extremist simply due to the way I cast my vote.

I take any party that is determined to take away or adbrige my rights, mutilate our minor children, and open our border to to the tune of millions of undesirables as an Enemy of the Republic.....No Russian, NORK, or Chinaman ever called me deplorable or an extremist simply due to the way I cast my vote.
Democrats are not doing any of that.

I watch the PBD podcast. It's only "PROOF" because you want it to prove it. You are ideologically captured.
380,000 ballots lost!!!! wow. When one wins from the cheat, the cheat never happened. we know that. facts say different, but you can also ignore them. Doesn't make it so.

Are Democrats trying to take away a woman's right of abortion? Are Democrats trying to take away the vote for people of color? No. That's what Republicans are doing. So, when it comes to taking who's rights away, you need to look inward towards your own party.

Forum List

Back