When they tell you who they are

The country has never faced something like this before, and we're really not set up for it.

The Founders warned of charlatans, but they couldn't have foreseen a cult like this.

Uncharted territory. They're at war, and I don't think enough people are taking that seriously.

That's right. No one could forsee every and all safeguards would be corrupted and fail us. Military was our last hope...but it is gone!

And how is Cheeto Jesus gonna do that?
View attachment 966578
Well on the first day he open all goverment land for drilling. If a company signs a lease, they will have to lower their price of oil when they sign the lease. Not when they start drilling. He is also going to make manufacturers, wholesalers, and retailers lower their prices when their cost go down. So then all prices and inflation start to go down for all Americans, it's great for us. So I know you're going to hate it.
FB_IMG_1718808473367.jpg

So you are proposing violence to ensure free and fair elections for both sides?
Violence is inevitable, as I see nothing being put in place that will reduce the division to non-violent levels. Would it be "violence" to post LEO at every vote counting depot to ensure no one covers the windows so watchers can't see what's going on? Would it be "violence" for every state and locality to call a hard stop and close the polls at the published time, turning away late arrivals? Would it be "violence" to, instead of stopping the vote counting, then starting it back up with a suspicious sudden, mathematically unlikely bulge for one candidate, that every counting location swap out counters and keep going?

I don't see these steps being taken; I see the same situations being set up this year as 4 years ago, and we'll see the same anomalies with the same issues. Violence is inevitable, if not this year, then soon.

Noting something as inevitable is not the same as proposing or advocating it.

The country has never faced something like this before, and we're really not set up for it.

The Founders warned of charlatans, but they couldn't have foreseen a cult like this.

Uncharted territory. They're at war, and I don't think enough people are taking that seriously.
1860's?

YOu have to listen.

trump is giving us clear warning that another coup attempt is coming. Are precautions being taken? IF so, what?

We can't count on the courts this time, the so called supreme court is in his pocket.

Do we have a plan for this? Does anyone know?

/——-/
1719237092709.png

YOu have to listen.

trump is giving us clear warning that another coup attempt is coming. Are precautions being taken? IF so, what?

We can't count on the courts this time, the so called supreme court is in his pocket.

Do we have a plan for this? Does anyone know?

so again, you already had your coup!!

Both of you have been so ideologically captured it's broken your brain.
You have to be a pretty big political hack to excuse Trump’s behavior as described by the indictment.

It’s totally out of bounds of anything acceptable from our political leadership.

You have to be a pretty big political hack to excuse Trump’s behavior as described by the indictment.

It’s totally out of bounds of anything acceptable from our political leadership.
Not a coup dip shit. Just wasn’t. Can we agree that for there to be a coup there has to be a path that those running the coup end up in power? If so what was the path? Answer there wasn’t one and while Jan 6 wasn’t a great day in US history it wast a coup or an insurrection.

Forum List

Back