When will repubs admit ObamaCare has not become the wreck they were hoping for?

meme14n-1-web.jpg
Another lie. You can't help yourself. :lol:

Disprove it then. I dare you.
He won't, he can't unless it's a lie.

Obamacare Myth-Making: Five phony success stories.

*The Weekly Standard ^

With enrollment in the Obamacare exchanges now closed, Democrats and their friends in the media are ebullient. Obamacare is an enormous success, they say, and conservatives have been humiliated. On closer inspection, however, things seem decidedly less bullish for President Obama’s signature achievement. Among the many exaggerations and inaccuracies the law’s defenders are touting, five stand out. • First, they say that premium rates are down. In support of this, liberals cite research from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), but they misinterpret it. In fact, the CBO’s most recent estimate of premiums shows a decline not from what they were...

Obamacare Myth-Making: Five phony success stories.

*The Weekly Standard ^

With enrollment in the Obamacare exchanges now closed, Democrats and their friends in the media are ebullient. Obamacare is an enormous success, they say, and conservatives have been humiliated. On closer inspection, however, things seem decidedly less bullish for President Obama’s signature achievement. Among the many exaggerations and inaccuracies the law’s defenders are touting, five stand out. • First, they say that premium rates are down. In support of this, liberals cite research from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), but they misinterpret it. In fact, the CBO’s most recent estimate of premiums shows a decline not from what they were...

Obamacare is an enormous success, they say

Uh-huh...until the illegally(unlawfully, unconstitutionally) pushed back parts of it by Obama for political expediency kick in after elections take hold.

NO WHERE TO RUN...NO WHERE TO HIDE for the Democrats. Hope they wear this albatross proudly around their collective necks.

It isn't a matter of hoping Obamacare is a wreck. It was guaranteed to be one from the beginning.

It isn't a matter of hoping Obamacare is a wreck. It was guaranteed to be one from the beginning.

And a matter of knowing it from the start. It appears those of us that sounded the sirens were correct...and it is worse. WE have yet to experience the full brunt of it since it's been unlawfully delayed by Barry.

And a matter of knowing it from the start. It appears those of us that sounded the sirens were correct...and it is worse. WE have yet to experience the full brunt of it since it's been unlawfully delayed by Barry.

The "We have to pass it to find out what's in it" line from Nancy Pelosi should have told anyone thinking this was a bad idea.

The "We have to pass it to find out what's in it" line from Nancy Pelosi should have told anyone thinking this was a bad idea.

It's being implemented and you STILL don't know what's in it lol. If you count subsidies, premiums are already way down- for others, transparent competition takes a little time, especially with Pub/crony insurer obstruction.

The ''mandates being delayed'' are for about 4% of business people not covered, and may not even be needed...

People who like their old plans don't realize they were crap if a serious illness/accident happened...whistling passed the graveyard.

Keep it up though- it'll be a loser by November, except among the hater dupes...

Hey man, you just have to LISTEN.

They've already admitted it.

When they decided a couple weeks ago to abandon the Obamacare outrage.......and dig up BEEEENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The newest, latest, yet AGAIN outrage over Benghazi is their way of admitting their opposition to Obamacare was a failure.
The ability to walk and chew gum at the same time is beyond you, I realize. However, that does not mean we are that challenged.

The OP's every sentence is a lie.

1) Only less than 1 million people have lost their insurance because of ObamaCare.

2) Insurers have reported 80%-95% of people enrolled have been paying their premiums.

3) 8.1 million people have enrolled in the exchanges.

All of the republican talking points have failed to come true.

When will the people of this board admit it?

Facts
Before the ACA (Obamacare) there was 42-50 million people that didn't have health insurance. (Depends upon which source you used)
The purpose of the ACA (Obamacare) was to insure all the 42-50 million without health insurance.
The government claims that 8 million new people have health insurance because of the ACA (Obamacare).
Since the implementation of the ACA (Obamacare) there is still 42-50 million people without health insurance.
End of facts.

In the grand scheme of things, the bottom line hasn't changed. We still have about the same number of uninsured people. So, I'm really unsure what the fucking success is, other than the fact that government is now paying a shit-ton more money for the exact same crappy results.
Haha, not a single person, including the OP, has argued against the presented facts in support of their crap talking points.

1) Only less than 1 million people have lost their insurance because of ObamaCare.

2) Insurers have reported 80%-95% of people enrolled have been paying their premiums.

1) NO one was to lose ANYTHING!
"If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."
President Barack Obama has publicly promised at least 36 times since 2008 that his health care reform plan, known as Obamacare,
would not cause anyone who liked their present health insurance to lose it.
http://freebeacon.com/36-times-obama-said-you-can-keep-your-health-plan/

2) Insurers have reported 80%-95% --LIE.. no where near 95% Plus where is YOUR SOURCE???
That about 15 to 20 percent people who have signed up have not yet paid their first monthly premium — the final step to get coverage.
So how many have paid ACA premiums? - Kyle Cheney - POLITICO.com

Only 19 percent of those who have paid a premium were previously uninsured. That means less then 1.6 million were truly uninsured!
The remaining 6.5 million ALREADY HAD INSURANCE dumb f...k!!!
FACTS here are MY sources WHERE ARE YOU GUESSES???
]http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2014/03/08/mckinsey-only-14-of-obamacare-exchange-sign-ups-are-previously-uninsured-enrollees/

Since the difference between smart people like me and truly uninformed idiots like you at LEAST I provide SOURCES for my comments!
YOU idiots on the other hand provided GUESSES... hyperbole! LIES

Never.

After 50 years most on the right won’t admit that Medicare is a success, and still seek its ‘repeal,’ the Paul Ryan proposals being the most recent example.

Never.

After 50 years most on the right won’t admit that Medicare is a success, and still seek its ‘repeal,’ the Paul Ryan proposals being the most recent example.

Democrats measure "success" by whether the entity goes bankrupt and needs to be bailed out. Detroit is a great success story. Californai is a big success. Medicare is a success, and Obamacare will be too!
Trustees: Medicare Will Go Broke in 2016, If You Exclude Obamacare's Double-Counting - Forbes

How about we wait until it's fully implemented to do your crowing, There are still major exemptions and delays that haven't expired, so we won't know the full story till that happens. To say anything else is just ignorant.

They won't. I was watching the debate for Senate here tonight and all 7 candidates promised to repeal obamacare....makes me scratch my head at the pointless crap they try.Gonna go tomorrow and register Democrat. Don't know if that's sad or good...personally I think its a mixture of both because most democrats don't represent me either.

What kind of ignorance is required to use the handle of White Devil and before you make up your mind on how well maobamacare works, you need to wait until it's fully implemented.

Forum List

Back