When you base your policies on virtue signaling.... you can end up looking stupid.

So Tim Tebow praying is virture signaling??

Of course it is. How is it not?
Virtue Signaling is anything a person does to bring attention to themselves proclaiming their support of something they think makes them look good. And especially when that thing is baseless.

Why do you think he is bringing attention to himself?
Pretty much like all virtue signalers, they want attention and think people will think they are awesome.
Or to be a part of the "cool group".

You obviously don't know a fucking thing about Tim Tebow or you would not make such a stupid statement!
HAha... take a chill pill.
Sorry, but anyone who separates himself from his team making sure people see him kneeling and praying is virtue signaling.
As a Christian, he should know the Bible specifically condemns praying in public.
The right can virtue signal also, not just the left.

Virtue Signaling is anything a person does to bring attention to themselves proclaiming their support of something they think makes them look good. And especially when that thing is baseless.

Pretty much like all virtue signalers, they want attention and think people will think they are awesome.

You obviously don't know a fucking thing about Tim Tebow or you would not make such a stupid statement!
Sorry, but anyone who separates himself from his team making sure people see him kneeling and praying is virtue signaling.
As a Christian, he should know the Bible specifically condemns praying in public.
The Bible condemns praying in public?

what passage is that?

What about if you separate yourself from the team to celebrate a touchdown??

Was Billy White Shoes Johnson virtue signaling???

6479b1314be2dfdf13355c41ff0477b6.gif

Congratulations are in order for Major League Baseball in moving to Colorado to get away from such a systemic voting racist state like Georgia!!!

BUT WAIT...

Oops... Colorado's voting requirements, point by point, are very similar to Georgia's. Only minor differences. Both require ID's in-person, and even with mail-in Colorado is voting on requiring it for mail in also. And in GA, you don't have to have one for mail in either. You can use a utility bill, bank/credit statement etc. - Who doesn't have that??
Oops... Atlanta is 51% minority. Denver is 74% white.

And once again, we can see the stupidity of the virtue signaling left ,as well as their bullying tactics they use against others - even when they can't show anything is wrong. Just an accusation is all they need.
Can the CO state legislature overrule local election officials like the GA law allows?

Is it a crime to give water or food to people in lines in CO?

Does the new GA law allow for every eligible voter to receive a ballot by mail?

Can GA voters register same day?

Does CO place restrictions on ballot drop boxes like GA does under the new voter law?

what passage is that?

Seriously?
Okay.... Matthew 6: 5-6
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

what passage is that?

Seriously?
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Yeah, um, that does NOT say you can't pray in public. It says you can't pray in public FOR THE PURPOSE OF BEING SEEN TO BE PRAYING.

Congratulations are in order for Major League Baseball in moving to Colorado to get away from such a systemic voting racist state like Georgia!!!

BUT WAIT...

Oops... Colorado's voting requirements, point by point, are very similar to Georgia's. Only minor differences. Both require ID's in-person, and even with mail-in Colorado is voting on requiring it for mail in also. And in GA, you don't have to have one for mail in either. You can use a utility bill, bank/credit statement etc. - Who doesn't have that??

And once again, we can see the stupidity of the virtue signaling left ,as well as their bullying tactics they use against others - even when they can't show anything is wrong. Just an accusation is all they need.
Can the CO state legislature overrule local election officials like the GA law allows?

Does CO place restrictions on ballot drop boxes like GA does under the new voter law?

How long are you guys going to repeat the now completely debunked lie about giving water to people in line.
You should really try to find out new from other than CNN and company.
You can absolutely - LEGALLY - literally drive up with a flat bed truck full of water bottles, put up a sign saying free water for voters.... and it is legal.
You guys really make yourselves look stupid.
Register on the same day? - why? And how the hell does that have anything to do with racism? There are a dozen ways to easily register to vote. And it takes..what.. 30 seconds?

what passage is that?

Seriously?

Yeah, um, that does NOT say you can't pray in public. It says you can't pray in public FOR THE PURPOSE OF BEING SEEN TO BE PRAYING.
Exactly. And when someone walks away from their teammates to separate themselves, obviously so they can be seen, then kneels down so everyone knows he is praying - that is someone doing it for show and not real.
He can pray while sitting on a bench. He doesn't have to make a production of it.

what passage is that?

Seriously?

Exactly. And when someone walks away from their teammates to separate themselves, obviously so they can be seen, then kneels down so everyone knows he is praying - that is someone doing it for show and not real.
He can pray while sitting on a bench. He doesn't have to make a production of it.

Amazingly enough, where Tebow prays and how sincere he is about the prayer is a matter between him and God. You are neither of those individuals.

Next time you want to gas on about your judgement of what someone "can" or "should" do, take a moment to consider A) whether it's your judgement to make, and B) whether anyone in the world gives a fuck about it.

what passage is that?

Seriously?

Amazingly enough, where Tebow prays and how sincere he is about the prayer is a matter between him and God. You are neither of those individuals.

Next time you want to gas on about your judgement of what someone "can" or "should" do, take a moment to consider A) whether it's your judgement to make, and B) whether anyone in the world gives a fuck about it.

I call it as I see it. And when someone on the right is virtue signaling, it is no less than the myriad of leftist who do it.
Leftist are basically a clan of virtue signaling professionals, someone asked me of an example of someone on the right who virtue signals and I said Tim Tebow. And I stand by that. You can disagree. That is fine. But like I say, when he makes a spectacle out of doing it - I say that is exactly why he does it. So everyone sees it. Otherwise he wouldn't make damn sure everyone does.

what passage is that?

Seriously?

I call it as I see it. And when someone on the right is virtue signaling, it is no less than the myriad of leftist who do it.
Leftist are basically a clan of virtue signaling professionals, someone asked me of an example of someone on the right who virtue signals and I said Tim Tebow. And I stand by that. You can disagree. That is fine. But like I say, when he makes a spectacle out of doing it - I say that is exactly why he does it. So everyone sees it. Otherwise he wouldn't make damn sure everyone does.

And I call it as I see it. And what I see is someone "calling" things that aren't actually any of his fucking business, based on ASSumptions about things he can't possibly know, precisely because they aren't his business.

If the only example of "the right virtue-signaling" is you making ASSumptions about motivations based on your personal interpretation of Scripture, that's another way of saying you have nothing at all.

what passage is that?

Seriously?

And I call it as I see it. And what I see is someone "calling" things that aren't actually any of his fucking business, based on ASSumptions about things he can't possibly know, precisely because they aren't his business.

If the only example of "the right virtue-signaling" is you making ASSumptions about motivations based on your personal interpretation of Scripture, that's another way of saying you have nothing at all.
Personal interpretation???
FFS - please tell me how else you can intepret this... "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."
You don't have to interpret that. It is pretty fucking simple. Don't pray so others can see you. You would have to get real creative to find a different meaning other than the obvious.

BUT WAIT...

How long are you guys going to repeat the now completely debunked lie about giving water to people in line.
You can absolutely - LEGALLY - literally drive up with a flat bed truck full of water bottles, put up a sign saying free water for voters.... and it is legal.
Register on the same day? - why? And how the hell does that have anything to do with racism? There are a dozen ways to easily register to vote. And it takes..what.. 30 seconds?
How has it been debunked? The new GA law bans any person from providing food or drink “within 25 feet of any voter standing in line”

Debunk that.

BUT WAIT...

How has it been debunked? The new GA law bans any person from providing food or drink “within 25 feet of any voter standing in line”

Debunk that.
No... if you are unwilling to look past the CNN version of that then you are willingly ignorant, and have no interest in knowing different.
WHat I told you is true.

what passage is that?

Seriously?

FFS - please tell me how else you can intepret this... "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."
You don't have to interpret that. It is pretty fucking simple. Don't pray so others can see you. You would have to get real creative to find a different meaning other than the obvious.

I just told you how to interpret it. Scroll back up and read it. And while you're at it, please show me the part of that citation that says, "And the nosy asshole who can't mind his own business will determine when, where, and how you should pray."

BUT WAIT...

Debunk that.
No... if you are unwilling to look past the CNN version of that then you are willingly ignorant, and have no interest in knowing different.
WHat I told you is true.
Dude, that no means that you have not read the damn bill. So here you go...

SB 202, March 25: (a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast:
(1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is established;
(2) Within any polling place; or
(3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place. These restrictions shall not apply to conduct occurring in private offices or areas which cannot be seen or heard by such electors.
(e) This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer from distributing materials, as required by law, which are necessary for the purpose of instructing electors or from distributing materials prepared by the Secretary of State which are designed solely for the purpose of encouraging voter participation in the election being conducted or from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to an elector waiting in line to vote.
Debunk that, I wait.

what passage is that?

Seriously?

I just told you how to interpret it. Scroll back up and read it. And while you're at it, please show me the part of that citation that says, "And the nosy asshole who can't mind his own business will determine when, where, and how you should pray."
Haha.... you are reaching.
It is as clear as crystal what the verses say. And Tim Tebow CHOOSES to REPEATEDLY make sure everyone sees him pray. It is simply laughable to say he is sincere when he does what he does. FFS - there are videos that show him literally walking to a spot in the field where no one is within 10 yards of him so he can do his performance. If he is sincere, then he knows as well as anyone else that Jesus himself stated very clearly God has no use for those who pray so others can see them. And he CHOOSES to ignore that. I guarantee you he is well aware of those passages.

BUT WAIT...

Debunk that.
WHat I told you is true.

SB 202, March 25: (a) No person shall solicit votes in any manner or by any means or method, nor shall any person distribute or display any campaign material, nor shall any person give, offer to give, or participate in the giving of any money or gifts, including, but not limited to, food and drink, to an elector, nor shall any person solicit signatures for any petition, nor shall any person, other than election officials discharging their duties, establish or set up any tables or booths on any day in which ballots are being cast:
(1) Within 150 feet of the outer edge of any building within which a polling place is established;
(3) Within 25 feet of any voter standing in line to vote at any polling place. These restrictions shall not apply to conduct occurring in private offices or areas which cannot be seen or heard by such electors.
(e) This Code section shall not be construed to prohibit a poll officer from distributing materials, as required by law, which are necessary for the purpose of instructing electors or from distributing materials prepared by the Secretary of State which are designed solely for the purpose of encouraging voter participation in the election being conducted or from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to an elector waiting in line to vote.
Debunk that, I wait.
Debunk what? That you can't read your own post?

BUT WAIT...

Debunk that.
WHat I told you is true.

Debunk that, I wait.
Debunk what? That you can't read your own post?
Still waiting....

Lib loons know that their outrageous claims appear on front page and ultimate resolution later on appears on page 18.
It’s a dishonest media ploy used by the fake liberal media.

Forum List

Back