When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

You should probably focus more on getting a life and worrying about yourself and not judging other peoples choices. Especially when your “understanding” of it is so warped

Yes, I understand.

Your fucked-up kind, that want to do evil, wish that good people would just mind our own business.

“What I particularly admire in him is the firm stand he has taken, not only against the oppressors of his countrymen, but also against those opportunists who are always ready to compromise with the Devil. He perceives very clearly that the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it.

—Albert Einstein, in his tribute to Pablo Casals

They're loons....of the highest order
They have been trained to see half the people in the country as their enemy. Because they are the enemy, they are "deplorable" or "non-essential" This permeates their every view of the world, where anybody not in complete lockstep with their authoritarian views does not deserve to be treated in ways towards which they feel entitled, themselves.

Just looking at this cretin's response only emphasizes this.

They have been trained to see half the people in the country as their enemy. Because they are the enemy, they are "deplorable" or "non-essential" This permeates their every view of the world, where anybody not in complete lockstep with their authoritarian views does not deserve to be treated in ways towards which they feel entitled, themselves.

Just looking at this cretin's response only emphasizes this.

He's a fckn left loon troll, probably ancient and a weak man bun trying to hide his baldness

You do realize “Da Gays” aren’t all on board with you loons indoctrinating kids either…right?

The ones who do not support pedophilia sure are being quiet about it.

The faggot/tranny community's public image would benefit greatly, right now, from having a large, vocal portion thereof come out and loudly repudiate and reject the pedophiles that have infested their community. Where are those voices? I'm sure not hearing them. I'm hearing a lot of noise form the open pedophiles that have been allowed in on the coattails of the faggots and trannies, but only deafening silence from any in that community that oppose pedophilia.

You are another superficial fucking extremist to me in the political views you seem to espouse. Doesn't matter the stripe. You're here to annoy others, just like every pink haired, pierced, tattooed 'activist' you pretend to detest for reasons.

Abusing children isn't political... it's moral. The sad thing is you twats are desperately trying to make it political

His “stupid political point” is to prevent what happened to him, or much worse, from happening to other children.
Thank you.

He tells me that I am an "extremist" for this.

Every time you think these soulless ghouls have plumbed the deepest depths, they sink further.

Abusing children isn't political... it's moral. The sad thing is you twats are desperately trying to make it political

I guess they must somehow see that as a way to justify it, in their fucked-up minds—They're not abusing a child, causing serious, lifelong harm to that child. They're just making a political statement; striking a blow against heteronormativity. The child is just collateral damage, at most.

I guess they must somehow see that as a way to justify it, in their fucked-up minds—They're not abusing a child, causing serious, lifelong harm to that child. They're just making a political statement; striking a blow against heteronormativity. The child is just collateral damage, at most.

Pretty much. It's no wonder they support killing them in the womb

Forum List

Back