When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

There’s a dodge.

No, this is a Dodge. Or at least that is what it was branded and sold as. Really, it's some sort of bizarre Alfa Romeo/FIAT/Mercedes Benz/Hyundai/Chrysler mongrel.

ZSC_3218r.jpg

Probably an inflated number, but even so…

Roughly 95% of al nominally-human creatures are not faggots. So, using your dubious number, that would mean that roughly 5% of nominally-human creatures account for 18% of childfuckers. This would show that faggots are almost four times as likely to be childfuckers as non-faggots are.

Your made-up bullshit statistic does not support the position that you meant for it to support.

Actually, 10% of the population is gay. (7.1% actually identify as such, the rest are in the closet.)

82% of sexual assault victims are women.

I call bullshit, but even so, if we take all the numbers that you have provided at face value, they still show faggots accounting for a disproportionate share of childfuckers.
You just love the fake generalized stereotypes don’t you?! If you look by race the majority of pedos in the USA are white men. So does that make all white men sick and perverted in your eyes?

You just love the fake generalized stereotypes don’t you?! If you look by race the majority of pedos in the USA are white men. So does that make all white men sick and perverted in your eyes?

If you look an non-childfuckers, the majority are white. So what?

Have you got any data comparing the rate of childfuckery among members of different races, to the representation of those races of the population as a whole? Any data that demonstrate that members of any particular race are more likely than members of another race, to be childfuckers?

It's well demonstrated, by now, that faggots are more likely to be childfuckers than real men are. Though most childfuckers are straight, faggots account for a much larger portion of childfuckers than they do of the population as a whole, demonstrating that faggots are more prone to childfuckery.

You are lying…. Want proof? I ask for a quote of something specific you claim im saying and all you got is “things”. That’s pathetic
You have stated that children NEED to be exposed to these sick perverts doing whatever they want in public. Are you denying your own words? Stay away from kids.

Interestingly, that's pretty much the entire position of Gays Against Groomers, and for that, they've been labeled an “an American far-right anti-LGBT organization”, as currently stated on the Wikipedia (I'm pretty sure it used to say “hate group”, but I guess they've backed off a bit from calling it that).

But it's become clear, on this and plenty of other sources, that it is considered by the fucked-up perverts to be “far-right anti-LGBT” to oppose the sexual abuse of children.

I do not now remember from which other member of this forum I stole this image along with the clever way of saying it, but it's like the dots are almost touching, and some will not connect them.

View attachment 793516

By the way, did you see where Slade3200 specifically condemned the “keep your shit away from kids” position?
Sadly, there will be people here fighting against the death penalty for child rapists. We know who they are.

Ultimately. it is all about the agenda, Bob. The agenda supersedes human decency.

This website has taken a stand.
Like you, I got a thread ban for reporting somebody calling me a pedophile. I can not understand why people defend trying to sexualize our children. How can anybody in good conscience defend this? Thankfully there are parents stepping up to stop this.

You have stated that children NEED to be exposed to these sick perverts doing whatever they want in public. Are you denying your own words? Stay away from kids.
If you think that’s what I said then show it. Show my own words. We both know you're lying

I call @bullshit, but even so, if we take all the numbers that you have provided at face value, they still show faggots accounting for a disproportionate share of childfuckers.

Not really... 82% vs. 90% - compared to 18% vs. 10%.

That's barely disproportionate at all. It seems to be pretty much on the money.

And again, given that the founders of your deranged cult were fucking teenage girls, I am reminded of an idiom about glass domiciles and mineral projectiles.

No. When you think about, it most of America's culture war does not revolve "around protecting children." All of revolves around hatred, bigotry, fear, and intolerance. Nothing more, nothing less. You can cloak it in whatever name you wish, but it boils to those four things. And they're exclusive to just one party...

No. When you think about, it most of America's culture war does not revolve "around protecting children." All of revolves around hatred, bigotry, fear, and intolerance. Nothing more, nothing less. You can cloak it in whatever name you wish, but it boils to those four things. And they're exclusive to just one party...
I hate people who sexually abuse children
I am bigoted against pedophiles.
I am intolerant of pederasts
I fear the affects of what they do to children.

We are obviously on different sides of this issue.

No it’s not. The left teaches black kids and other minorities that they are “less than” and need white lefties to give them a leg up and show them the way to make it in the world.

I hate people who sexually abuse children
I am bigoted against pedophiles.
I am intolerant of pederasts
I fear the affects of what they do to children.

We are obviously on different sides of this issue.
Do you consider LGBTQ any of those things you listed?

Forum List

Back