Where are the Ideas and Policies from the USMB Republicans?

That's because liberals will align themselves with anything and anyone - no matter how despicable - to push their agenda. They really buy into the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" concept.

Conservatives on the other hand stand firmly in their principle. You believe in the "freedom" of narcotics (sorry, I just find that so absurd that I have to put that in quotes). I believe that freedom does not equal a lawless society of bandits and I know the heinous crimes drug-addiction causes. We will literally come to blows long before I ever accept narcotics to gain favor with you or you ever accept the restriction on your "freedom" to gain favor with me.

It's one of the fundamental differences between the right and the left

You believe in the "freedom" of narcotics

no.....i believe in the freedom of POT.....not hard drugs.....

You want to legalize narcotics you like but outlaw others? Narcotics are Narcotics. I thought only libtards displayed that form of deep hypocrisy!
yea hypocrisy......its pretty hypercritical for the Anti-Pot crowd to say how bad Pot is and then kick back with a six pack and a pack of Cigarettes.....or throw back a few shots of Whiskey and pass out in the easy chair.....and then say the guy doing the same in his easy chair with a Joint is somehow worse than they are... ....if you were not raised in a bubble Rotty you would understand some of what i say....

i wonder if rdean will still continue to claim that usmb republicans have no ideas and no policies suggestions after this thread....

it wont matter....everything Dean has said about his Arch Enemies has been debunked by Republicans here saying they are not the way he says they are...BUT.....if some radical Far Righty gets elected to Congress in Bumbfuck Arkansas.... to Dean....every Republican in the Country is responsible for electing him AND because he was elected they MUST agree with what he believes.....but he does not think its the same way with Democrats.....he is not responsible for dipshits like Maxine Waters....her constituents are.....just ask him....he aint shy he will tell ya....

i wonder if rdean will still continue to claim that usmb republicans have no ideas and no policies suggestions after this thread....

Are you serious?!? Of course he will! That's what he does - disregards reality and lies about everything. He does what Think Progress (is George Soros) tells him to do.

it wont matter....everything Dean has said about his Arch Enemies has been debunked by Republicans here saying they are not the way he says they are...BUT.....if some radical Far Righty gets elected to Congress in Bumbfuck Arkansas.... to Dean....every Republican in the Country is responsible for electing him AND because he was elected they MUST agree with what he believes.....but he does not think its the same way with Democrats.....he is not responsible for dipshits like Maxine Waters....her constituents are.....just ask him....he aint shy he will tell ya....

exactly

In all fairness, to be conservative and republican is to be devoid of ideas and policies, to indeed do nothing, to decrease the size of government and drown it in a bathtub, to worship the invisible hand, and to create a society where citizens are motivated only be fear and greed.

One liberal trick is to blame republicans for the nefarious activities of liberals. It doesn't work. C Clayton, there is one fundamental difference between a republican and a liberal. A liberal can't exist with out a republican to support them economically, and to fight for their freedom. Republicans can get along quite nicely with out parasitic democrats in the picture. :)

You believe in the "freedom" of narcotics

no.....i believe in the freedom of POT.....not hard drugs.....

You want to legalize narcotics you like but outlaw others? Narcotics are Narcotics. I thought only libtards displayed that form of deep hypocrisy!
yea hypocrisy......its pretty hypercritical for the Anti-Pot crowd to say how bad Pot is and then kick back with a six pack and a pack of Cigarettes.....or throw back a few shots of Whiskey and pass out in the easy chair.....and then say the guy doing the same in his easy chair with a Joint is somehow worse than they are... ....if you were not raised in a bubble Rotty you would understand some of what i say....

Brother, I've never had a cigarette in my life. Ever. Not one single puff. I never get drunk (did it once in college, got sick as a dog, and never did it again). I never have shots of Whiskey or anything else. The extent of my "drinking" is ONE beer occasionally (I do love an ice cold beer, but I average far less than 1 per month - probably about half a dozen per year).

You're barking up the wrong tree. I've never said that alcohol is better than pot because I truly have no idea (having never even taken a single puff of marijuana in my entire life). But I can tell you I 100% support outlawing alcohol considering how too much of if alters the mind and considering how many heinous crimes it has been responsible for.

Brother, I've never had a cigarette in my life. Ever. Not one single puff. I never get drunk (did it once in college, got sick as a dog, and never did it again). I never have shots of Whiskey or anything else. The extent of my "drinking" is ONE beer occasionally (I do love an ice cold beer, but I average far less than 1 per month - probably about half a dozen per year).

You're barking up the wrong tree. I've never said that alcohol is better than pot because I truly have no idea (having never even taken a single puff of marijuana in my entire life). But I can tell you I 100% support outlawing alcohol considering how too much of if alters the mind and considering how many heinous crimes it has been responsible for.

never said it was you Dude.....i know just by what you post here that you are squeaky clean.....:eusa_angel:.....but many Anti-Pot people are like that

I can tell you I 100% support outlawing alcohol considering how too much of if alters the mind and considering how many heinous crimes it has been responsible for.

never said it was you Dude.....i know just by what you post here that you are squeaky clean.....:eusa_angel:.....but many Anti-Pot people are like that[/QUOTE]

Well there you have it. The Republican idea we have all been waiting for. Prohibition. While the nation is changing pot laws from state to state, a Republican with God knows how many more like him are out there, will support prohibition.

Well there you have it. The Republican idea we have all been waiting for. Prohibition. While the nation is changing pot laws from state to state, a Republican with God knows how many more like him are out there, will support prohibition.

you have the previous quote all fucked up......

Last edited:

never said it was you Dude.....i know just by what you post here that you are squeaky clean.....:eusa_angel:.....but many Anti-Pot people are like that[/QUOTE]

I attributed this quote to the wrong poster in the above post that I made. Hope I got it right this time. And sorry for the mistake.

See that? I took apart those tax schemes one at a time. They've already been tried by three presidents and failed miserably each time. The last one was worst of all. And look at my links. No one even came close to backing up their ideas like I did.

But their screaming is so "shrill".

Parfait-using-debt-gdp-2001-2019-5-12-11-FINAL-829x1024.jpg

This is the problem with these GOP tax schemes. They've been tried and look at what they did.

Your chart is total bullshit. It's a piece of propaganda. First off, it's based on Congressional Budget Office "estimates." Those are bullshit from the get-go. Then the authors used all kinds of bogus assumptions to compose it. Nothing published by left-wing think tanks can be believed.

What do you mean "bullshit". It's common sense.

If you cut trillions in taxes without a spending offset, it creates debt.

If you have to unfunded wars, at some time, you will have to pay. It creates debt.

If you deregulated Wall Street and they cheat Americans and ruin the economy, that means less revenue which creates debt.

If tens of thousands of Americans are maimed because our government sent them to Iraq, they need medical treatment which costs a lot of money. That creates debt.

If you rebuild Iraq with American tax money, that creates debt here.

If you move jobs to China, there is less revenue, that creates debt.

There is nothing here that's outrageous. It's all "common sense".

See that? I took apart those tax schemes one at a time. They've already been tried by three presidents and failed miserably each time. The last one was worst of all. And look at my links. No one even came close to backing up their ideas like I did.

But their screaming is so "shrill".

Parfait-using-debt-gdp-2001-2019-5-12-11-FINAL-829x1024.jpg

This is the problem with these GOP tax schemes. They've been tried and look at what they did.

Your chart is total bullshit. It's a piece of propaganda. First off, it's based on Congressional Budget Office "estimates." Those are bullshit from the get-go. Then the authors used all kinds of bogus assumptions to compose it. Nothing published by left-wing think tanks can be believed.

If you have to unfunded wars, at some time, you will have to pay. It creates debt.

If you deregulated Wall Street and they cheat Americans and ruin the economy, that means less revenue which creates debt.

If tens of thousands of Americans are maimed because our government sent them to Iraq, they need medical treatment which costs a lot of money. That creates debt.

Spending offset deany? Really? It's called STOP SPENDING money that doesn't belong to gubmint.

And cease with the crocodile tears you shed over the troops that lost their lives in a just cause. YOU are no better than one of your heroes named Clinton...whose Wife may be running and just as dangerous.

YOU are so GODDAMNED TRANSPARENT for your love of tyranny, your occupying of space on these forums and your faux pas aren't funny any longer and academic to the disease you suffer from...and that is Modern Liberalism. YOU are one of thousands of poster children of what NOT to be.

~Case Closed.

USMB Republicans? Hell, congressional Republicans can't even come up with a solution. Don't expect these nutjobs to even entertain the thought.

USMB Republicans? Hell, congressional Republicans can't even come up with a solution. Don't expect these nutjobs to even entertain the thought.

I know. But making them take a good look at their leadership is worth the effort.

Spending offset deany? Really? It's called STOP SPENDING money that doesn't belong to gubmint.

And cease with the crocodile tears you shed over the troops that lost their lives in a just cause. YOU are no better than one of your heroes named Clinton...whose Wife may be running and just as dangerous.

YOU are so GODDAMNED TRANSPARENT for your love of tyranny, your occupying of space on these forums and your faux pas aren't funny any longer and academic to the disease you suffer from...and that is Modern Liberalism. YOU are one of thousands of poster children of what NOT to be.

~Case Closed.

You agree with me. Because you agree, you got upset. Because you are upset, you act out. When you act out, you attack what made up upset? No. I only delivered the facts. It's the facts that upset you.
When you have to resort to spewing nonsense, you come across as a loser.

All these threads from right wingers and the ONLY plan they could come with are more unoriginal and failed "tax schemes".

L​

All these threads from right wingers and the ONLY plan they could come with are more unoriginal and failed "tax schemes".

L​

Watching you panic over the realization that people don't hate America like you do, and are returning to the principles it was founded on (freedom, small government with limited power, low or no taxes, etc.) is comical. You're so afraid that the gravy-train you have bilked for your entire life is going to dry up... :eusa_boohoo:

I know. But making them take a good look at their leadership is worth the effort.

Says the side that elected Obama, Pelosi, and Reid - the 3 biggest failures in U.S. history (can you say 9% approval rating?). :lmao:

Says the side that elected Obama, Pelosi, and Reid - the 3 biggest failures in U.S. history (can you say 9% approval rating?). :lmao:

Dog, Don't you ever fuking have anything intelligent to say? Ever? Hell even my Rottweiler had more sense than you. And he was a DOG.

How comes none of you supposedly intelligent? right wingers couldn't address ANYTHING on the list above concerning what created at least part of the debt we now have?

rdean has kicked your all's ass......again. Good job rdean.

Forum List

Back