Where are the Republicans?

By torturing children.

Great plan
Anyone looking at the very nice facilities that illegal alien kids are in, would feel very confident that they are very comfortable, and well-cared for. That liberal loonies come in here and call it "torture", just further, more and more, confirms that they are just scamming.

Incredibly ridiculous.

The left doesn't realize they are just puppets for the media. The media tells them what to think and when to think it. They act like this has never happened before.

Not from being separated from their parents, dope.
Unaccompanied children crossed without their parents,dope.

Obviously we need to house them.

Ohhhh. I get it now. You're not worried about kids being traumatized by being put in cages, you're just worried about them being traumatized by separation of their parents. That certainly makes sense.

It has nothing to do with a cage, dope.

Yes, the trauma comes from being separated from their families which makes total sense.

A shame we don't toss the whole family into prison with the criminal parent. Is that what you want?
I have yet to hear any liberal state a solution proposal. Al they do is babber Trump bash after trump bash. Sickening.

We have reduced illegal immigration. Like it or not, it has value to this country by adding to our economy.

It is not cost effective to stop all of it.

Trump has you dipshits in a frenzy about illegal immigration.

We would do better by improving employee checks & employer audits.

Let's stop most of it.

Sounds good. Plus a wall. Plus deportations. Plus ending anchor baby status.

Trump's secret plan to to make America that no one wants to come here. Bush lowered illegal immigration by destroying the economy. Must be Trump's plan too.

A wall? Funny chit but when I crossed the border in AZ, there was this tall, double fence. Really. There really aren't the open borders Trumps says there are.

What I really love about assholes like you is this disdain you have for these people.

You are a US citizen because two people, at least one a US citizen, fucked together & made a baby. You did NOTHING. Yet you sit here and are so indignant that someone else might get to live here. Those lousy bastards were born in a poorer, more dangerous place (a shithole country) so fuck em.

I hope none of you are Christian & think you are getting into heaven with that bullshit & hate you spew.

It just maskes nme lasufh at you & your ilk.

So it's Christianity that you're worried about? Tell us, how many of these kids have you adopted? When did you sign up for foster care with the US government for kids crossing our borders? I sure hope you did so you don't have to worry about going to heaven.

Ohhhh. I get it now. You're not worried about kids being traumatized by being put in cages, you're just worried about them being traumatized by separation of their parents. That certainly makes sense.

Yes, the trauma comes from being separated from their families which makes total sense.
So you would prefer we stick the kids in the same prisons as their parents?

By torturing children.

Great plan
Anyone looking at the very nice facilities that illegal alien kids are in, would feel very confident that they are very comfortable, and well-cared for. That liberal loonies come in here and call it "torture", just further, more and more, confirms that they are just scamming.

Incredibly ridiculous.

The left doesn't realize they are just puppets for the media. The media tells them what to think and when to think it. They act like this has never happened before.

Trumpettes., Calling other people puppets.

Its happened before, Nazi Germany, WWII with the US citizens of Japanese dissent, slavery, Native Americans.

But you never worried once about our traumatized American kids when the same happens to them when their parent ends up in prison.

By torturing children.

Great plan

Incredibly ridiculous.

Trumpettes., Calling other people puppets.

Its happened before, Nazi Germany, WWII with the US citizens of Japanese dissent, slavery, Native Americans.

And DumBama, and Clinton, and Bush..................

This plan Trump devised to take children away from those coming here is obviously the worst possible idea. To do this as a deterrent.

Where are the Republican Senators, Representatives?

Where are the any Republicans?

Sitting & doing nothing will reverberate in November.

They will let Donald Trump perform one of the worst acts a government has ever done to families & children. Done purposefully to force pain & despair onto infants & toddlers in order to enforce a policy.

Shame on easch & every one of the,. Shame on each & every one of the posters that agree with this disaster.

You will all rot in Hell in this afront against God, nature & the United States of America.

Fuck you people, Fuck those Republicans, Fuck Jeffv Sessions, fuck Donald Trump for lowering this country to the level of countries we used to rail against their human rights.
This isn't a new procedure....it's the same as the Obama administration.
This isn't a new procedure....it's the same as the Obama administration

Liar.

Sessions announces 'zero tolerance' border policy

The number of immigrant children held in custody has surged under Trump's crackdown–but Obama held many more

Christ, are you honestly this stupid?

Housing unaccompanied children is not the same in any way as separating families.

I look stupid? You're the idiot that doesn't realize they only take kids away from people that tried to sneak in illegally, can't answer questions correctly about their supposed children, or are on their second attempt to get into our country which is a felony.

If they come through a legal port, apply for asylum, their children are not taken away.

Gotta stop the flow of illegal aliens somehow.

The flow????

So, you are saying Trump is so inept that he has to resort to punishing children?

Wow,

Yes, the flow.
So you think illegal immigration is a growing problem?

It's been a problem for decades. Let's fix it.

So, you think a wall will fix it? It worked really well for France.

In Hungary too!

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

Unaccompanied children, dope.

And those children weren't traumatized, huh?

So you would prefer we stick the kids in the same prisons as their parents?

You & your fat little orange buddy need to get on the same page.

I thought is was just a short period of time. Now you infer it is like jailing a murderer.

Under Obama, families were not separated.

Trump is only doing it as a political tool to get his retarded wall.

'I am glad you assholes think it is OK to torture children so Trump can get his wall . This is how pathetic you people have become. Disgusting poor excuses of human beings & so fucking stupid that Trump dupes you with every lie out of his fat mouth.

The flow????

So, you are saying Trump is so inept that he has to resort to punishing children?

Wow,

Yes, the flow.

In Hungary too!

Hungary credits razor wire border fence for almost 100 percent drop in illegal migration

Wall. Trumps wants a fucking wall. We have fences.

You have no clue what wall I am talking about in France. Put down that gun & pick up a book.

You might also have learned that the major factor in Hungary was actioins in Turkey that stemmed the flow of refugees.

A shame we don't toss the whole family into prison with the criminal parent. Is that what you want?
I have yet to hear any liberal state a solution proposal. Al they do is babber Trump bash after trump bash. Sickening.

We have reduced illegal immigration. Like it or not, it has value to this country by adding to our economy.

Let's stop most of it.

Trump's secret plan to to make America that no one wants to come here. Bush lowered illegal immigration by destroying the economy. Must be Trump's plan too.

A wall? Funny chit but when I crossed the border in AZ, there was this tall, double fence. Really. There really aren't the open borders Trumps says there are.

What I really love about assholes like you is this disdain you have for these people.

You are a US citizen because two people, at least one a US citizen, fucked together & made a baby. You did NOTHING. Yet you sit here and are so indignant that someone else might get to live here. Those lousy bastards were born in a poorer, more dangerous place (a shithole country) so fuck em.

I hope none of you are Christian & think you are getting into heaven with that bullshit & hate you spew.

So it's Christianity that you're worried about? Tell us, how many of these kids have you adopted? When did you sign up for foster care with the US government for kids crossing our borders? I sure hope you did so you don't have to worry about going to heaven.

So not tortuning is not enough. We have tr adopt them too? Please, even you can't be that fucking stupid.

Yes, the flow.

In Hungary too!

Wall. Trumps wants a fucking wall. We have fences.

You have no clue what wall I am talking about in France. Put down that gun & pick up a book.

You might also have learned that the major factor in Hungary was actioins in Turkey that stemmed the flow of refugees.

Not according to Hungarian officials. They give the entire credit to their border fence. What you don't understand is why you were told not to want a wall.

Let's stop most of it.

So not tortuning is not enough. We have tr adopt them too? Please, even you can't be that fucking stupid.

Well if I was as smart as you, I would know that the government first looks for family living in the US to house the children. If that doesn't work, they look for foster families to take care of them.

Let's stop most of it.

Trump's secret plan to to make America that no one wants to come here.

Secret? You guys have been whining about it on the front page.

A wall? Funny chit but when I crossed the border in AZ, there was this tall, double fence.

I guess we need more of the same, eh?

You are a US citizen because two people, at least one a US citizen, fucked together & made a baby.

You caught me.

You did NOTHING.

Guilty!!!

Yet you sit here and are so indignant that someone else might get to live here.

Yes, as a citizen of the US, I expect to have some input on whether or not we let a flood of
uneducated, unskilled foreigners continue to pour into the country and consume America resources.

Those lousy bastards were born in a poorer, more dangerous place (a shithole country) so fuck em.

I'd rather not fuck em, I'd rather they return to their country of origin.

I hope none of you are Christian & think you are getting into heaven

Are we supposed to run our country like a Christian nation now?
After you assholes shit on religion, non-stop, we're suddenly supposed
to let millions freely break in and collect billions in benefits because....Christianity?

Make up your fucking mind, asshole.
Assuming you still have one.

Since so many suddenly don't like childern being seperated from their parents when they committ a crime should we stop arresting people who have childern that committ and sending them to jail or send the kids to jail with them so they won't be seperated?

I think we need 24 hour turn around on these illegals.

Get them back home in Mexico, or points further south, with their children. Pronto!!!

No doubt. These separations are unnecessarily punative and excessive meant only as a deterrent. They are actually terrorizing children as policy of deterrence.

Deter the fuck out of them.

Ease that trauma.
Keep them with their parents while shipping them to Tierra del Fuego

This plan Trump devised to take children away from those coming here is obviously the worst possible idea. To do this as a deterrent.

Where are the Republican Senators, Representatives?

Where are the any Republicans?

Sitting & doing nothing will reverberate in November.

They will let Donald Trump perform one of the worst acts a government has ever done to families & children. Done purposefully to force pain & despair onto infants & toddlers in order to enforce a policy.

Shame on easch & every one of the,. Shame on each & every one of the posters that agree with this disaster.

You will all rot in Hell in this afront against God, nature & the United States of America.

Fuck you people, Fuck those Republicans, Fuck Jeffv Sessions, fuck Donald Trump for lowering this country to the level of countries we used to rail against their human rights.
Didn't seem to be an issue when this was happening under the Obama administration the difference now is we have someone in office that had the audacity to "steal" Hillary's turn in the White House. If she had won I'm sure you retards would have continued your self-induced ignorance
Didn't happen.
The amount of self-delusion from the left is staggering.

Obama administration officials are rushing to explain photos from 2014 that went viral this weekend showing locked-up immigrant children

Unaccompanied children, dope.

And those children weren't traumatized, huh?
Not by the Obama administration.

Forum List

Back