Where does wealth hatred come from?

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

But in my opinion, it must have deeper roots than politics.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

Is this why Repubs and Christians hate gay people? They are afraid of them? Are they afraid they will be turned into a gay person if they get too close to one?
The vast majority of Republicans and Christians do not hate gay people, jackass.

And the vast majority of Dems do not hate the rich. But you will never call out your fellow party zealots.
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

And BTW, I am not a member of any political party. I'm an independent.

Your analysis is dead wrong, but you knew that didn't you ? You are just another race hustler is all you are.

No, I'm actually 100% correct.

Do yourself a favor and watch this.

Been called a dumb Polak before.... Thanks to the elite globalist Liberal Jew media's promotion of dumb Polak on TV by elite globalist scum Liberal Jews like Norman Lear, on All in the Family, or George Schlatter's Laugh In.

I'm much more concerned with other things.

You know like Globalist scums who are pure evil.

Especially considering that those prejudices don't bother me much more, or less than simple obnoxious rude personal insults .

Most Americans consider Poland to be to be a white shithole.

Why is your country not better than it is?

Liberal logic....

Black Americans have had it so bad, if they're behind it must be because of oppression.

Those dumb Polak had it okay, if they're behind it must be because of stupidity.

You Western Europeans are definitely racial trash too.

If you don't get that millions of Poles were killed, and Communism ruined their country.... I'm so sorry you're not very bright.

Well.......the quickest answer is that it comes from the Democrat party and politicians. Hate people because they own businesses, hate people because they don't pay their workers enough, hate people because they get tax breaks, hate people because they have stuff the rest doesn't. It's brainwashing as usual.

But in my opinion, it must have deeper roots than politics.

Hate is usually a defense mechanism. Hate comes from fear or threat. You may hate your supervisor because he or she threatens your future with the company. Hate may come in forms of race where you feel a threat or fear for the safety of your family or investment of your home. Hate may be of gender where a person was abused by their spouse or even a stranger. It comes from somewhere. You don't wake up one morning and say "I really hate that Donald Trump. I didn't mind him yesterday, but today I wish he'd fall off a cliff."

I guess this question is really for the libs since they lead the charge in wealth hatred. If you agree with my assessment that hate derives from fear or threat, what has the wealthy done to you in the past that makes you feel this way? Or is it you were told by the Democrat party to hate wealthy people?

Well.......not all wealthy people of course. Liberals tend to give waivers to sports figures, entertainment figures, lottery winners, people that do things they enjoy instead of working for wealth. But if you went to college, worked your way up the ladder, made investments, and became wealthy through work, you are the worst creature on earth, and the Democrat party simply fuels that flame.

Is this why Repubs and Christians hate gay people? They are afraid of them? Are they afraid they will be turned into a gay person if they get too close to one?
The vast majority of Republicans and Christians do not hate gay people, jackass.

And the vast majority of Dems do not hate the rich. But you will never call out your fellow party zealots.
Your concession is respectfully accepted.

And BTW, I am not a member of any political party. I'm an independent.

Yes, lots of the Trump zealots call themselves that and then spend all day with their noses up his ass.

Oh, you have a little brown on your nose, you might want to wipe that off

Your analysis is dead wrong, but you knew that didn't you ? You are just another race hustler is all you are.

Been called a dumb Polak before.... Thanks to the elite globalist Liberal Jew media's promotion of dumb Polak on TV by elite globalist scum Liberal Jews like Norman Lear, on All in the Family, or George Schlatter's Laugh In.

Especially considering that those prejudices don't bother me much more, or less than simple obnoxious rude personal insults .

Poland's actually doing pretty good, FYI.

You dumb Western Europeans just fall for anything, such primitives being led by the elite.

poland-safest-country-in-europe-2nd-safest-country-in-the-world-safest-country-to-visit-safest-eu-country-for-women-frog-pepe-meme-immigrants.jpg

terrorism-riskin-europe-high-risk-general-underlying-low-risk-no-22202758.png

You dumb Western Europeans just fall for anything, such primitive Apes being led by the elite.

poland-safest-country-in-europe-2nd-safest-country-in-the-world-safest-country-to-visit-safest-eu-country-for-women-frog-pepe-meme-immigrants.jpg

Dude

Nobody in America cares about your white shithole country.

We don’t even care that your entire Navy sank one day because some shithole opened the screen door on your only submarine.

We marvel at the fact Germany invaded your country in less than 24 hours because they marched in backwards and yo all thought they were leaving.

And then your country descended to current shithole status because you sold out the only white people who made something of your country.

The only thing worse than being a shithole is to be proud of it.

Liberal logic....

Black Americans have had it so bad, if they're behind it must be because of oppression.

Those dumb Polak had it okay, if they're behind it must be because of stupidity.

If you don't get that millions of Poles were killed, and Communism ruined their country.... I'm so sorry you're not very bright.

Dude, if I look up shithole in a dictionary your picture has to be there.

You dumb Western Europeans just fall for anything, such primitive Apes being led by the elite.

Dude

We don’t even care that your entire Navy sank one day because some shithole opened the screen door on your only submarine.

We marvel at the fact Germany invaded your country in less than 24 hours because they marched in backwards and yo all thought they were leaving.

And then your country descended to current shithole status because you sold out the only white people who made something of your country.

What a dumb Animal.

Poland lasted 1 month, and 5 days, almost as long as France, even though France had help from Britain, and didn't have Soviets invade too.

Poland sold out who?

No Poland's recovering from being sold out by Churchill, FDR, and Truman in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam.

Jews made it possible like Jakub Berman, who killed as Soviets 6,000 Poles, and who imprisoned up to 500,000 Polish political prisoners.

Where's the outrage about that?

Liberal logic....

You can't even defend your position, like a typical Liberal scum.

They don't bother you because you don't have to struggle with them every day of your life. That was the point of the video that you didn't watch.

When are you going to combat Jewish privilege?

Jews make up 3% of the U.S.A but nearly 30% of Yale students.

Where's the frigging outrage?

2015 Top 60 Schools by Jewish Student Population

That’s funny coming from an Adam smith capitalistic shithole.

In a capitalistic system isn’t hard work and achievement valued?

Don’t you work as hard as a Jewish person?

I'm a Fascist, not a Capitalist, nor Communist.

But, it's obvious that if there's White privilege, then there also must be Jewish privilege.

But, this is a subject the elite rich Globalist scums don't want to touch.....

Dude, you’re a Russian bitch to the oligarchy.

They don't bother you because you don't have to struggle with them every day of your life. That was the point of the video that you didn't watch.

But, it's obvious that if there's White privilege, then there also must be Jewish privilege.

The biggest fear of the World elite Globalist scums.

A Nationalist confederacy between Russia, and Poland to cleanse the World of it's wrongs.

Dude

What a dumb Animal.

Poland lasted 1 month, and 5 days, almost as long as France, even though France had help from Britain, and didn't have Soviets invade too.

Poland sold out who?

No Poland's recovering from being sold out by Churchill, FDR, and Truman in Tehran, Yalta, and Potsdam.

Jews made it possible like Jakub Berman, who killed as Soviets 6,000 Poles, and who imprisoned up to 500,000 Polish political prisoners.

And you as a fucking shithole complain about black opposition.

You need a white shithole tissue?

Dude

What a dumb Animal.

Poland sold out who?

And you as a fucking shithole complain about black opposition.

You need a white shithole tissue?

Poland's IQ is 99, and it's murder rate is 0.7 out of 100,000

African American IQ is 85, and it's murder rate is above 16 out of 100,000.

Any questions?

Why do the elite Globalist scums hate Poles, and love Blacks?

Because they want to ruin the World, duh.

A Nationalist confederacy between Russia, and Poland to cleanse the World of it's wrongs.

Dude don’t look to Russia to give your shithole country any street creditably.

You Haven’t even sorted out your shithole problems.

Yes, Poland has, it's resisting the disgusting EU Globalist elites, and their plans to make Poland a Muslim shit-hole.

Liberal logic....

You don’t have a position that I even care about.

You’re a poor white shithole looking only to blame someone else for being a shithole.

Liberal logic....

You don’t have a position that I even care about.

You’re a poor white shithole liking only to blame someone else for being a shithole.

Yeah, because you don't care about anything, like most Psychoopaths.

I live in America buddy, I['m just sick of the f*cking retards here like puppets being lead by the elite with no f*cking brains.

Yes, Poland has, it's resisting the disgusting EU Globalist elites, and their plans to make Poland a Muslim shit-hole.

Dude

Your already a poor white Russian influenced shithole.

Look around you and try to find anyone who isn’t a poor white shithole like you.

That’s the problem. You like being a poor white shithole.

Liberal logic....

You’re a poor white shithole looking only to blame someone else for being a shithole.

Poland''s one of the fastest growing economies in Europe for over 20 years, and has caught up a lot.

Poland's way ahead of Mexico now, even though in 1990 it was way behind Mexico in wealth.

You know nothing, you're a dumb primitive savage.

Forum List

Back