where is James Comey ??

I haven't seen any of the fraudulent co-conspirators Seditionists---Comey, McCabe, Brennen, even Strzok's concubine had come out and started whining----all of them have gone quiet as far as I have seen. No tweets, no appearances on CNN of MSNBC---may have been, but I haven't heard of them.

It likely means all have "lawyered up" as the noose tightens, and the lawyers have told them to shut up.

Comey has particularly talked too much--talked himself into a jail cell, in my opinion. Bring it on.

In other words:

If you were part of this criminal cabal of Obama Acolytes, and Bill Barr said--"what happened is one of the worst travesties in American History".

Wouldn't you shut up?

Last edited:
has anyone noticed that the former disgraced head of the fbi has been strangely silent for the past few weeks ??? is he hiding and lawyering up or is he just tired of the spotlight [yeah right]...or is he lawered up and seeing that the gig is up because of the Bar and Durahm investigation is cooperating and flipping on his cohorts to save his own ass ???

He's lawyering up.....likely checking which countries don't have extradition treaties with the U.S....
maybe he's hiding out with Steeles russian pals ..

Get a room, Trump cultists. Nobody wants to see these public circle jerks.
[/QUOTE

Fuck you for this childish dodge of a legitimate inquiry.

Take this shit to the elementary school playground where most of the Libero-Progressive-Bolshevik responses on this board belong.

______

I haven't seen any of the fraudulent co-conspirators Seditionists---Comey, McCabe, Brennen, even Strzok's concubine had come out and started whining----all of them have gone quiet as far as I have seen. No tweets, no appearances on CNN of MSNBC---may have been, but I haven't heard of them.

It likely means all have "lawyered up" as the noose tightens, and the lawyers have told them to shut up.

comey has particularly talked too mush--talked himself into a jail cell, in my opinion. Bring it on.

In other words:

If you were part of this criminal cabal of Obama Acolytes, and Bill Barr said--"what happened is one of the worst travesties in American History".

Wouldn't you shut up?
you are right ...especially since they have been all over the msm for months spouting their crap ....the sudden silence is deafening.

1588382549517.png

You can tell when the Trump cult is really desperate when they have to resurrect old idiot conspiracy theories. Things are so bad for them, they didn't even have the time to make up a new idiot conspiracy theory.

I do want to point out that they haven't mentioned Hllary Clinton, pizza parlors and child sex rings, making this conspiracy theory kind of lame. It really needs more effort put into it.

Forum List

Back