Where would we be if Trump were president?

Below is an example of how Trump will handle policy initiatives & crisis if he wins a second term:

:1peleas::yapyapyapf:

Below is an example of how Trump will handle policy initiatives & crisis if he wins a second term:

:1peleas::yapyapyapf:
Translation. If you invade on my watch i'll skull fuck you. The one on the right is HILLARY still bitching that she lost.

Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden’s reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry and Republican resistance.

Why does Trump hate America?

Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden’s reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry and Republican resistance.

Why is the illegitimate administration destroying this country?

Percent increase of oil production in Trump's first year in office: 21 percent

Percent increase of oil production in Biden's first year in office: 31 percent

If you are going to call something bullshit you may as well follow it up with something that actually contradicts what you quoted.

How did I do that? Boo said this price increase started in June 2020. How can that be when in December prices were the lowest in years. He responded to my comment on my claim gasoline started going up as soon as Dementia took office. So tell me where the contradiction is.

How did I do that? Boo said this price increase started in June 2020. How can that be when in December prices were the lowest in years.
04/27/20$1.773
06/01/20$1.974
12/07/20$2.156
01/25/21$2.392

These numbers are from your own link. Did you even read it?

Clearly the prices started increasing before Biden's term.

Last edited:
Russia would own Ukraine today, and Trump would still be calling it a wonderful thing and Putin a genius.

Do you disagree with Trump?

Putin didn't invade Ukraine until strong leadership was gone and we installed a dementia patient to run the country. Under DumBama Crimea was gone, under Dementia Ukraine is just about gone, under Trump, Putin had to sit back and wait for him to leave. That was genius.

You don't start a fight with somebody at a bar that has three friends there to help him, you wait until his friends leave to start a fight.

Do you disagree with Trump?

Putin didn't invade Ukraine until strong leadership was gone and we installed a dementia patient to run the country. Under DumBama Crimea was gone, under Dementia Ukraine is just about gone, under Trump, Putin had to sit back and wait for him to leave. That was genius.

You don't start a fight with somebody at a bar that has three friends there to help him, you wait until his friends leave to start a fight.
This idea that Putin was or is afraid of Trump is laughable to the point of insanity.

04/27/20$1.773
06/01/20$1.974
12/07/20$2.156
01/25/21$2.392

These numbers are from your own link. Did you even read it?

Clearly the prices started increasing before Biden's term.

That's called fluctuation and prices held steady since May after we hit the $2.00 range until Trump left office. After Dementia took over there was a huge consistent increase and JP Morgan predicts $10.00 per gallon by August.

This idea that Putin was or is afraid of Trump is laughable to the point of insanity.

Why is that? Dementia ran out of Afghanistan leaving 83 billion dollars of US military gear making the Taliban the strongest terrorist group in the world. When Un threatened Trump with nukes, Trump responded by saying "I have a red button too, but mine is bigger and it actually works!"

If you don't think Putin took notice of both leaders responses, then you are living with your head in the sand.

Why is that? Dementia ran out of Afghanistan leaving 83 billion dollars of US military gear making the Taliban the strongest terrorist group in the world. When Un threatened Trump with nukes, Trump responded by saying "I have a red button too, but mine is bigger and it actually works!"

If you don't think Putin took notice of both leaders responses, then you are living with your head in the sand.
You think Trump would have done something about Putin. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

trump-tweet-putin.jpg

O'REILLY: Putin's a killer.

TRUMP: There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. Well, you think our country is so innocent?

AP Reporter: My second question is would you now with the whole world watching tell President Putin — would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: I have President Putin. He just said it’s not Russia. I will say this. I don’t see any reason why it would be.

TRUMP: I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, "This is genius." Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful.

To this very day, Traitor Trump cannot call out KGB Putin by name, unless he is praising Putin.

To this very day.

If a minor celebrity hurts his widdle feewings, Trump will tweet storm for days or even weeks.

If a fellow Republican hurts his feewings, he will insult their wife and claim their dad killed Kennedy.

But never Putin. Never ever Putin.

If anyone attacks Putin in his presence, Traitor Trump immediately jumps to his defense.

It's all about Trump Tower Moscow.

i-like-you-do-you-like-me.jpg

Forum List

Back