🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which candidate(s) will re-open the 911 investigation?

The extraterrestrial Jews teleported all the passengers and crew of Flight 77 to the dark side of the moon, where they promptly asphyxiated. The plane is still there, and you can see it with special binoculars only the President has. If you ask the President real nicely, in Muslim, he might let you take a look.

Then the aliens shot a cruise missile at the Pentagon, and not one single military person there caught on. They all thought their building had been hit by an airplane.

What the hell do a bunch of Pentagon people know about cruise missiles? They are too stupid to know the difference between getting attacked by a Boeing 757 and a cruise missile. That's why not one of thousands and thousands of Pentagon people said it was a cruise missile. Because they are just that ignorant.

So take that, rubes!

I demand to know why the President is not revealing what he knows about the extraterrestrial Jews! The fact he won't talk about extraterrestrial Jews is proof there is a coverup about extraterrestrial Jews. :mad-61:

Last edited:
Anyone else amazed at the passionate hate the Zionists have of the Truthers?

I mean, if there is nothing there, why all the hate??

Anyone else amazed at the passionate hate the Zionists have of the Truthers?

I mean, if there is nothing there, why all the hate??

It's some of that, but mostly it's about their undying faith in Government. Most still truly believe their Government wouldn't lie to them or work against their best interests. It's a shaking fear of the truth, and a conditioned naivety.

Get real.

All those who spend day after day here shouting down and insulting truthers are ZIONIST JEWS who care only about ISRAEL.

It has nothing to do with "faith in government."

Forum List

Back