Which political party is better for the downtrodden?

Last edited:
Which political party is better for the downtrodden?

If the downtrodden* wants to improve their lot in life the GOP is better for them.

If they want to just exist without doing anything to improve themselves and are content to live off the industry of others via government entitlement program benefits, then the Democrat party is better for them.

Yes?

* - Inspired by statement by Ben Carson on Hannity this date. This time +/- 5 mins.

I will amend this statement to "neither."

Where have you amended anything?

Use a dictionary will ya?

Neither.................

Both serve their special interests..................

They no longer serve the people, and the people know it.

There's no such group as the "downtrodden" in this country.

There are only people who accept their current station in life and have no desire to improve.

What do you call those who accept the lies and misguided political info from a pandering and corrupt Liberal media as fact and have no desire to become accurately and objectively informed?

Liberals. Progressives, Leftists, Commies and Obama supporters.

Taggart: What do you want me to do, sir?
Hedley Lamarr: I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the west. Take this down.
[Taggart looks for a pen and paper while Hedley talks]

Hedley Lamarr: I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and Methodists.

Taggart: [finding pen and paper] Could you repeat that, sir?

That's like the line up of the individuals supporting Obama's perfidy.

Last edited:
Don't most of you recognize someone looking to apply their talent and energies toward improving their station in life may better do so by following the GOP recipe rather than just accepting their jobless, homeless, lack of education, unwed motherhood, drug addicted, criminal situation in life and going on welfare?

Last edited:
One party wants to hand you a fish and promises that they will do so whenever you are hungry.
One party encourages you to learn how to fish.
:dunno:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back