Which political party is more likely to spawn WW3? (Poll)

Which party, R or D, is more likely to trigger WW3 after winning the 2024 election?

• Republicans

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • WW3 is very unlikely due to the economic destruction (lose-lose outcome)

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • WW3 is probable due to a convergence of circumstances beyond control of the US

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Other. See my post.

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
1. Populists and globalists both govern. One is "America First" and the other moves factories overseas to make more money.

2. The Caliphate was destroyed. There are still cells around, but ISIS does not control a land mass the size of PA anymore.

3. Biden is too old. The dems have a 75% wrong track to deal with. I like the GOP's chances in November.

1. Governments do not move factories, companies do.

2. Yes he is, as is Trump.

1. Populists and globalists both govern. One is "America First" and the other moves factories overseas to make more money.
Trump did that.
2. The Caliphate was destroyed. There are still cells around, but ISIS does not control a land mass the size of PA anymore.
The real caliphate is Saudi Arabia. What did Trump have to do for that $2B?
3. Biden is too old. The dems have a 75% wrong track to deal with. I like the GOP's chances in November.
Trump’s not much younger and arguably showing more signs of dementia. I think it’s going to be a true blue tsunami.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
You said that Trump (who was in office until 2020) destroyed iSIS.
US Central Command says you’re lying:
ISIS controlled a land mass the size of PA when Trump too office. It was a new "Caliphate".

1704892068133.png
...Trump destroyed the Caliphate and their leader. Now ISIS are small terror cells.

If ISIS does small terror attacks in Iraq, and Syria, and Africa, look at where the attacks were in 2023.

Trump did that.

Trump’s not much younger and arguably showing more signs of dementia. I think it’s going to be a true blue tsunami.
1. Nope.
2. What $2b for Trump?. You must mean when the Sauds invested in Kushner, Inc.
3. I'll take that bet.

And the head of the “America First” was one of the guys who employed Chinese folks to make his clothes. Globalization isn’t going away--for better or for worse.
Far cray from being “destroyed”. Why’d you lie about that if you knew the above when you said they were “destroyed”?
We’ll see what happens. If you were to actually watch the tape of your blob talking about negotiating the civil war, perhaps you’d have 2nd thoughts about your confidence.

You were also confident that the GOP was going to retake the Senate in 2022. How’d it go?

1. Trump had NordStream2 stopped with sanctions. Biden lifted them.

2. Where has Biden acted as the world's policeman? I remember when ISIS spread like wildfire under Obama, and then Trump killed it.
True Biden has given Ukraine military aid, but both parties support that as it weakens Russia's military.

3,. Your claim that "the EU would have been conquered" is nonsense. Russia does NOT want to tangle with NATO.

4. Trump's destruction of ISIS shows that your claim of isolationism is bullshit.

5. One more thing. Biden's moronic withdrawal from AFG got him "held in CONTEMPT" by Britain. Giving bad actors $85b of US military equipment is also stupid.

Why didn't Trump remove the equipment in September 2020 when he removed most of the troops?

ISIS controlled a land mass the size of PA when Trump too office. It was a new "Caliphate".

View attachment 886009...Trump destroyed the Caliphate and their leader. Now ISIS are small terror cells.

If ISIS does small terror attacks in Iraq, and Syria, and Africa, look at where the attacks were in 2023.

1704892548072.png

Sorry. Terrorists don’t usually control land masses; you’re citing something that is rather bizarre as something important.

But anyway, your claims that ISIS was “destroyed” have been thoroughly debunked.

Trump did that.

The Saudis completely reject a caliphate. What are you talking about?

Give me an example of an EMP.
An EMP destroys all electronics.
Thank you. :)

Any day now but I don't necessarily see it as a precursor to World War. That button can be (will be) pushed as a weapon of limited sabotage in a similar fashion to that of the destruction of the Nordstream pipeline. An EMP strike is only useful against "friends" like NATO members if they get "uppity". Russia and China (maybe Iran and the Arab states) would be immune.

3. The democrats have a battle looming between "progressives" and "moderates".
as a frequency participant in such battles, this is a low level problem compared to the imminent threat of maga. we will get back to it, maybe in the aoc campaign of 2032

for now, republicans should not expect much help from us, we have been measuring the two evils since teddy roosevelt led our movement.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Republicans are more likely to invoke tariffs which are paid by the American people

Off topic, but ergo, when corporate taxes are raised, consumers pay, not corporations. Remember that the next time a Democrat gets on his high horse about raising corporate taxes.

And the head of the “America First” was one of the guys who employed Chinese folks to make his clothes. Globalization isn’t going away--for better or for worse.

Far cray from being “destroyed”. Why’d you lie about that if you knew the above when you said they were “destroyed”?

We’ll see what happens. If you were to actually watch the tape of your blob talking about negotiating the civil war, perhaps you’d have 2nd thoughts about your confidence.

You were also confident that the GOP was going to retake the Senate in 2022. How’d it go?

I am not so sure Republicans will win either, but it isn't because they shouldn't have. Democrats won't let it happen. Yes, they will cheat if necessary to make sure of it. The deep state is real and will protect itself at all costs.

compared to the imminent threat of maga

What threat is that? Locking down the border? Let me guess, the KKK is getting ready to take over? You guys are ignorant, gullible drama queens.

I am not so sure Republicans will win either, but it isn't because they shouldn't have. Democrats won't let it happen. Yes, they will cheat if necessary to make sure of it. The deep state is real and will protect itself at all costs.

What threat is that? Locking down the border? Let me guess, the KKK is getting ready to take over? You guys are ignorant, gullible drama queens.
the most imminent threat, of course, is to our alliances. do you think trump intends to stay in nato or the un? then the game is played between a nuclear armed global alliance with veto power in the security council vs the maga 30% of americans.

the rest of us are collateral damage.

Must be very convenient to have a pre-made excuse for every failure.

I should get me one of those.

The fact is that our NATO alliance along with our Pacific alliances along with the UN have prevented WWIII for 80 years.
It is an effective deterrent

the most imminent threat, of course, is to our alliances. do you think trump intends to stay in nato or the un? then the game is played between a nuclear armed global alliance with veto power in the security council vs the maga 30% of americans.

the rest of us are collateral damage.

Trump won't pull out of NATO, but he does expect them to pull their weight. Biden couldn't care less and is willing to kowtow to all of their demands. Biden doesn't lead or negotiate from a position of strength, which is exactly why both our enemies and some of our allies love him. They can have their cake and eat it too with Biden. Biden and the Democrats are the real danger to the world. A weak US will allow other major players on the world stage to take over. In fact, that is exactly what is happening now.

Democrats would be nothing if not gullible idealists.

Must be very convenient to have a pre-made excuse for every failure.

I should get me one of those.

No, you are correct. There is no way the Democrats would possibly cheat to win an election. They are far too moral for that. Gotcha.

I figure both Ds & Rs will warmonger with equal enthusiasm unless there is a strong leader at the helm and that sure as fuck isn't Biden nor any dem I could name.

They completely fail to understand that importance of having a US with a strong leader who doesn't lead from behind. They are very, very ignorant in this regard.

Forum List

Back