White House Admits: 'No Insurance For Everyone'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
“The only way to have universal care, if you stop to think about it, is to force people to buy it under penalty of law.”

WASHINGTON ― White House Budget Director Mick Mulvaney threw cold water on the promise that “everybody” would get health insurance under GOP legislation ― a promise that was made by none other than President Donald Trump himself.

“We don’t have universal ― the only way to have universal care, if you stop to think about it, is to force people to buy it under penalty of law,” Mulvaney said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.”

The expectation of everyone in the nation getting health insurance if Trump took office came from promises he himself made.

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in January. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

In 2015, Trump similarly told CBS’s “60 Minutes,” “Everybody’s got to be covered.”

But the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office made clear in its recent analysis that there’s no way everyone will get insurance under the GOP’s American Health Care Act. Instead, 24 million people stand to lose coverage over the next decade.

The CBO also took issue with the White House’s claim that health care will suddenly be significantly more affordable. It found, for example, that a 64-year-old person who makes $26,500 could face an increase in his or her premiums from $1,700 now to $14,600 under the GOP bill.

More: White House Admits Trump 'Insurance For Everybody' Guarantee Isn't Going To Happen

Another Trump lie. Now we finally hear the brutal truth. Republicans should join Democrats in fixing the glitches in Obamacare. However, we all know that will never happen.

Last edited:
Of course he lied about that promise too. His lemmings aren't going to care. They're too dumb to realize when they're being fucked.

“The only way to have universal care, if you stop to think about it, is to force people to buy it under penalty of law.”

WASHINGTON ― White House Budget Director Mick Mulvaney threw cold water on the promise that “everybody” would get health insurance under GOP legislation ― a promise that was made by none other than President Donald Trump himself.

“We don’t have universal ― the only way to have universal care, if you stop to think about it, is to force people to buy it under penalty of law,” Mulvaney said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week.”

The expectation of everyone in the nation getting health insurance if Trump took office came from promises he himself made.

“We’re going to have insurance for everybody,” Trump said in January. “There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

In 2015, Trump similarly told CBS’s “60 Minutes,” “Everybody’s got to be covered.”

But the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office made clear in its recent analysis that there’s no way everyone will get insurance under the GOP’s American Health Care Act. Instead, 24 million people stand to lose coverage over the next decade.

More: White House Admits Trump 'Insurance For Everybody' Guarantee Isn't Going To Happen

Another Trump lie. Now we finally hear the brutal truth. Republicans should join Democrats in fixing the glitches in Obamacare. However, we all know that will never happen.

/--- so it will be like Obozocare where millions went without insurance.

I don't really give a shit. Get a job if you want health insurance.
Why should you get you health insurance from your job? Is that how you insure your car, your boat, your house?

I never said anything about getting your health insurance from your job. I said get a job if you want health insurance.
Is that what you say to retired veterans, poor kids, the elderly, the disabled? Why would an insurance company want a old man with cancer on their books?

Trump's mouth wrote checks that his ass can't cash.

32600210994_95408ab86e.jpg

Why should you get you health insurance from your job? Is that how you insure your car, your boat, your house?

I never said anything about getting your health insurance from your job. I said get a job if you want health insurance.
Is that what you say to retired veterans, poor kids, the elderly, the disabled?

It's what I say to everybody. I'm not paying for your goddamn healthcare.

Swarthy timber ni**er and leftist moron, Lakhota, does not understand the concept of health insurance. For him health insurance means FREE HEALTHCARE.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

people getting health care insurance on the Exchange HAVE JOBS silly willie!

/--- you confused the lib when you suggested he pay his own way through life.

An ACA policy with a $10K deductible will bankrupt a person regardless of him incurring a $10k bill or a $10 million bill.
My new plan will soon be Trump-Pay as in I go to the ER, lie about who I am, and Trump pays. Sorry, society, but I can't afford the bill so I'm passing it along to you and I'm not even feeling guilty about it now. You refused to do the reasonable thing and I'm therefore out of options.

The Mandate will be ended. So the CBO is correct, there will be less insured. Basic freedoms will be restored to Americans. They'll be making choices again.

And the staggering Government/Healthcare costs are gonna be reduced dramatically. That was also in the CBO Report. But obviously, the usual suspects conveniently ignored that part of the Report.

Forum List

Back