White House Confirms It's Purging Disloyal Employees 'From the Bowels of the Federal Government

Not exactly. If they are political appointees then yes, they serve at the pleasure of the president. Otherwise - they serve their country, their agency, or the office of the president. If they are not political appointees they are protected by civil service laws from political retaliation.

All in the executive branch are there to serve the president and further his policies, if they can't do that, they need to go. Period, mic drop.

That's wrong. Their first duty is to the United States.
Curious... hiring and firing people to ensure proper functioning of government isn't a duty to the United States?

Or is it simply because he's not loyal to your political views?

Strange definition of loyalty you folks have. Strange indeed.

Donald Trump is loading the administration with lip-service patriots whose only credentials are obeisance to Donald Trump.

So, what kind of people should he have?

Be specific.

Moral, ethical, righteous people who don't fear the truth and speak the truth. The opposite of the obsequious ass-clowns in the Trump administration.

So, there is this new virus spreading through the word & we are not supposed to be concerrned?

There is no panic.

We have scientists telling us to take precautions & a fat assed orange leader telling us to ignore it. If there is cause for panic, Trump's ineptitude is it.

You. like all communists, are a fucking liar.

The president encouraged exactly the behavior the the CDC does. Wash hands often, avoid handrails and places where lots of hands have been, if you're sick, stay home - exactly the CDC message. But you lie, because you're a pile of shit.

{
Coronavirus not as scary as it seems

Most of the folks who've fallen ill in the United States were travelers who caught the virus in China and then came home. There have been only two cases of human-to-human coronavirus transmission in the United States, and both involved an infected spouse passing the virus to their significant other.

The focus on the number of coronavirus deaths also can be misleading because it doesn't take into account how many people who were infected have died, Adalja added.

"This virus has infected over five times as many people as SARS, so of course it's going to have a higher sheer number of deaths," Adalja explained.

The new coronavirus currently has a death rate of just 2% worldwide, far below the 9% to 12% death rate of the 2002 SARS outbreak and the 40% death rate in the 2014-2016 Ebola outbreak.

In fact, that 2% death rate is similar to another virus that Americans are a bit more comfortable with: Flu.
}

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...ronavirus-in-america-keep-your-panic-in-check

Tell me comrade, HOW MANY people in America have DIED from the NY Times Corona Virus?
Sorry butthead but we have cases with no ties to travel.

Wow SARS was deadlier so we should ignore the coronavirus that is at least 2% & latest figures have that approaching 3 1/2%.

See you & Trump are both dumber than shit by downplaying this virus.
You can spread it before you get symptoms & it can take two weeks for symptoms to appear,. Only a fucking idiot does not see the danger there.

The fact is flu has a .1% dead rate vs 2 - 3.5% for this virus. So what if it 20 to 35 times more deadly. I have a thought, you ignore it. I hipe all you Trumpettes ignore it. & if you get it & the hospitals are full & there are ventilator/respirators for you to use & your drop dead, maybe you will take it seriously instead of turning it into another example of how far you assholes go to protect Trump.

Hey moron, HOW MANY PEOPLE IN AMERICA have died from NY Times Covad-19?

Looks like a 0% mortality rate in America to me...
1 so far. I believe out of 61 cases. 1.6% mortality rate.
Which is well in line the world mortality rate.

Moral, ethical, righteous people who don't fear the truth and speak the truth.
What kind of truth? Your truth? What ethics? Yours? What morality? Yours?

All these things are influenced by viewpoints. Not on what is universally accepted as such.

No boss or supervisor would tolerate undermining and disloyal people around him. We see what that has done so far.

Trump's problem is that he waited too long. Most presidents Do It on day one.
What makes you think tRump is their boss?

I'm thinking the constitution does.
Uh... No.

You kids are always talking about the Constitution, how come none of you have ever read it?

I have read it. It says nothing about the president having to be loyal to your point of view. Where in the constitution does it require him to keep people who willingly undermine him under his employ?

Can you answer that for me?

The only persons undermining Donald Trump is Donald Trump and the administration ass-clowns he appointed who are following him down the rabbit hole of immorality.

You first.

Denizen wants sloppy seconds. Funny how all the trump trolls are going ape because Trump is only doing what every other president of theirs ever did, mad that if Trump gets all of their scum out of high positions, there will be nobody left to spy on, leak and oppose Trump with.

Sad fact for all you leftist trash: Donald Trump is the Executive Officer of the USA! He is the Chief Military Office, he is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer. He IS the United States!

Now get down on your fucking knees and kiss his ring! No general has the enemy working under him and by the time he gets reelected, he will have swept all of the trash out to the curb!

View attachment 309254

Donald Trump has found his most loyal people. Indians.

Watch out for a massive influx of Indians into the US government.

Trump sucker Nikki Haley was the first.

My, isn't that incredibly misogynistic and bigoted of you. Enjoy being a hypocrite.

How so? Nikki Haley could have a sex change and would still be a Trump-sucker.

Nikki Haley was complicit in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi because she was provided with US intelligence and kept her mouth shut.

That has nothing to do with this conversation.

Morality and ethics are outside your lip-service-patriot pay grade.

Yeah, how dare Trump purge people actively undermining him and his agenda.

The nerve!

Grow the fuck up, asshat.

They are supposed to be loyal to our country & when they see Trump fucking America, they should speak up.

Yes, but "your country" is China.

We want people loyal to America - no democrat is loyal to America, not one.
Fuck off Trump boy.

My country is the USA. And as an American i despise what Trump is doing & I dispise all the stupid fucks that support him.

You are waging war to try and conquer the USA, but it isn't your country and we plan to fight to keep from EVER being the Marxist totalitarian dictatorship you seek. You despise the United States Constitution and everything it stands for, particularly the Bill of Rights.

The bill of rights has been perverted by the Bill Barr of non-rights and Donald the barbarian.

Just Bill Barr?

Just?

Denizen wants sloppy seconds. Funny how all the trump trolls are going ape because Trump is only doing what every other president of theirs ever did, mad that if Trump gets all of their scum out of high positions, there will be nobody left to spy on, leak and oppose Trump with.

Sad fact for all you leftist trash: Donald Trump is the Executive Officer of the USA! He is the Chief Military Office, he is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer. He IS the United States!

Now get down on your fucking knees and kiss his ring! No general has the enemy working under him and by the time he gets reelected, he will have swept all of the trash out to the curb!

View attachment 309254

My, isn't that incredibly misogynistic and bigoted of you. Enjoy being a hypocrite.

Nikki Haley was complicit in the murder of Jamal Khashoggi because she was provided with US intelligence and kept her mouth shut.

A completely frivolous response. Worthy of a troll.

Trump...as usual...conflates loyalty to the country (or the office of the president) with loyalty to him, personally. Perhaps that should be fealty.

Can't recall this sort of things happening before. I wonder if this means combing Facebook and private lives?

White House Confirms It's Purging Disloyal Employees 'From the Bowels of the Federal Government'

The White House this week confirmed it is combing through federal agencies to identify employees not sufficiently loyal to President Trump to facilitate their ouster, sparking concerns the administration could run afoul of long-established civil service laws.

The administration is examining employees throughout the government to find anyone taking action officials decide represents an effort to undermine Trump, White House spokesman Hogan Gidley said on Fox News Monday. Gidley did not specifically mention career employees, who are statutorily protected against political retaliation, but did note the “millions” of individuals agencies employ. By contrast, there are only about 4,000 political appointees in government.

“It’s not a secret that we want people in positions that work with this president, not against him, and too often we have people in this government—I mean the federal government is massive, with millions of people—and there are a lot people out there taking action against this president and when we find them we will take appropriate action,” Gidley said.

His comments followed reports in Axios that the administration maintains “deep state” hit lists of employees to fire and the president has tasked the head of the Presidential Personnel Office, Johnny McEntee, to purge “bad people” who are not loyal to him. The latter report mentioned only political appointees, who serve at the pleasure of the president and can be dismissed at will, but Gidley’s comments this week appeared to go further.

“Time and time again we see in the media reports from people in the bowels of the federal government working against this president,” he said.

Gidley added that unelected federal workers were pushing “their own selfish political agenda” rather than advancing and executing Trump’s.

The latest comments do not mark the first time the Trump administration has stretched the limits of what is allowable under civil service protections. The number of federal employees proving their agencies took prohibited personnel practices against them reached an all-time high in Trump’s first year in office, according to the Office of Special Counsel. The State Department’s inspector general released two reports this year finding that the department illegally engaged in the political targeting of career employees. Federal law prohibits agencies from discriminating against any employee on the basis of political affiliation, or for any federal official to “coerce any applicant or employee to engage in political activity, or to retaliate against such individuals based on partisan politics.”

So, he’s finally doing what the Hussein did on day one.

No boss or supervisor would tolerate undermining and disloyal people around him. We see what that has done so far.

Trump's problem is that he waited too long. Most presidents Do It on day one.
What makes you think tRump is their boss?

I'm thinking the constitution does.
Uh... No.

You kids are always talking about the Constitution, how come none of you have ever read it?

I have read it. It says nothing about the president having to be loyal to your point of view. Where in the constitution does it require him to keep people who willingly undermine him under his employ?

Can you answer that for me?

The only persons undermining Donald Trump is Donald Trump and the administration ass-clowns he appointed who are following him down the rabbit hole of immorality.

And you are a conspiracy theorist, just as much so as some of the neo cons on this message board.

Trumpery is a greater danger to America than any other political ideology. Thank god most of the sufferers of Trumpery are compelled to wear red hats to identify them t the uninfected public.

Hmm... the six million Jews who were murdered by Hitler would disagree.

Six million dead Jews are a bigger danger to the US than Trumpery? How so?

How dense can you be?

The ideology that spurred Hitler to kill them is. And if they were alive, they would tell you just as much.

Are you doing this on purpose?

That is the same ideology Trump is promoting. White supremacy, hate, and division.

The bill of rights has been perverted by the Bill Barr of non-rights and Donald the barbarian.

Got it, Barr perverted it to say that "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, " when we all know that Gaia worship is the ONLY WAY to save the planet which is going to end at the end of the week unless we give up our wealth and liberty to democrat oligarchs. Barr also perverted it to say "or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;" when we know it's supposed to say MUST prohibit the homophobic and intolerant exercise of Christians who don't bow to LGBTQERSTUVWXYZ overlords. Then he perverted " or abridging the freedom of speech, " when it really says protecting feelz from hate speech through strict regulation of speech and thought by our overlords.

Yep, you Stalinists are right to hate him.

We love Barr and hope prison inmates will surround him with love when he joins them in the biblical sense.
My, aren't we sadistic?

Trumpery is a greater danger to America than any other political ideology. Thank god most of the sufferers of Trumpery are compelled to wear red hats to identify them t the uninfected public.

How dense can you be?

The ideology that spurred Hitler to kill them is. And if they were alive, they would tell you just as much.

That is the same ideology Trump is promoting. White supremacy, hate, and division.

Simple question(s):

How many people has he killed because he deemed them as an inferior race?

How many people has he put in gulags or concentration camps to be purged simply because he viewed their ethnicity or viewpoints as dangerous?

Can you tell me? Or are you simply content with spewing uneducated talking points?

Last edited:
Trump...as usual...conflates loyalty to the country (or the office of the president) with loyalty to him, personally. Perhaps that should be fealty.

Can't recall this sort of things happening before. I wonder if this means combing Facebook and private lives?

White House Confirms It's Purging Disloyal Employees 'From the Bowels of the Federal Government'

The White House this week confirmed it is combing through federal agencies to identify employees not sufficiently loyal to President Trump to facilitate their ouster, sparking concerns the administration could run afoul of long-established civil service laws.

The administration is examining employees throughout the government to find anyone taking action officials decide represents an effort to undermine Trump, White House spokesman Hogan Gidley said on Fox News Monday. Gidley did not specifically mention career employees, who are statutorily protected against political retaliation, but did note the “millions” of individuals agencies employ. By contrast, there are only about 4,000 political appointees in government.

“It’s not a secret that we want people in positions that work with this president, not against him, and too often we have people in this government—I mean the federal government is massive, with millions of people—and there are a lot people out there taking action against this president and when we find them we will take appropriate action,” Gidley said.

His comments followed reports in Axios that the administration maintains “deep state” hit lists of employees to fire and the president has tasked the head of the Presidential Personnel Office, Johnny McEntee, to purge “bad people” who are not loyal to him. The latter report mentioned only political appointees, who serve at the pleasure of the president and can be dismissed at will, but Gidley’s comments this week appeared to go further.

“Time and time again we see in the media reports from people in the bowels of the federal government working against this president,” he said.

Gidley added that unelected federal workers were pushing “their own selfish political agenda” rather than advancing and executing Trump’s.

The latest comments do not mark the first time the Trump administration has stretched the limits of what is allowable under civil service protections. The number of federal employees proving their agencies took prohibited personnel practices against them reached an all-time high in Trump’s first year in office, according to the Office of Special Counsel. The State Department’s inspector general released two reports this year finding that the department illegally engaged in the political targeting of career employees. Federal law prohibits agencies from discriminating against any employee on the basis of political affiliation, or for any federal official to “coerce any applicant or employee to engage in political activity, or to retaliate against such individuals based on partisan politics.”
Anyone and everyone appointed by Barry have proven to be criminal, anti-American, Constitution-violating, law-breaking vermin that need to be expelled from the government....hopefully many will still land in prison where they belong.

Umh no. That's not true. In fact, there have been far more criminals and ethical lapses among Trump's appointees.

List examples based on applicable law, precedent, and appropriate guidelines pertaining to the respective governmental entities.

:lol: love the maturity level of the Trumpists!

Loyalty tests and political purges....not surprising you support them.

Not a "Trumpist" by any stretch of the word.

But seriously, why would you purposefully have people in your administration who are willing to undermine you at the drop of a MAGA hat?

Is he required by law to keep these people employed?

Loyalty is important, loyalty is required. If you cannot do your job dutifully and loyally, why should I keep paying you? Why should I waste taxpayer dollars on someone who is actively working to obstruct my agenda?

I wish I had gotten in on this thread sooner. But it is what it is.

I wish you had too - your responses are usually thoughtful. There are two categories of people: political appointees and civil servants.

Political appointees serve at the will of the president. I don't care about them.

Civil servants are career people, who have worked under multiple administrations and are covered by federal hiring/firing laws.

What bothers me is this: loyalty.

Loyalty to what? Or to who? Who defines it? What is "disloyal"? If I work for the federal government and go to climate change rallies in my free time - is that "disloyal"? What if I'm a "never Trumper" but still do my job dutifully?

The idea of pursuing loyalty to a person (not an office) in the government, is disturbing. You should be loyal to the Constitution, to your country, and do what you job requires.

It echos back to McCarthy in my view.

Civil Servants can’t be fired for not supporting the Presidents politics.
That is why Civil Service was created.
No one said anything about supporting his politics. He is entitled to employees who know how to follow rules and who understand the existing consequences for breaking them.

I know you don't want him being president in the first place, but this is ludicrous.
Reporting unethical acts of the President is following the rules

I agree, so where are the unethical acts?

How dense can you be?

Simple question(s)

How many people has he killed because he deemed them as an inferior race?

How many people has he put in gulags or concentration camps to be purged simply because he viewed their ethnicity or viewpoints as dangerous?

Can you tell me? Or are you simply content with spewing uneducated talking points?

Few self proclaimed White Supremacists have killed those they see as inferior or put anyone in gulags or concentration camps. They're still White Supremacists.

No one said anything about supporting his politics. He is entitled to employees who know how to follow rules and who understand the existing consequences for breaking them.

I know you don't want him being president in the first place, but this is ludicrous.

The kind Lt Col. Vindman testified to...

:lol: love the maturity level of the Trumpists!

Loyalty tests and political purges....not surprising you support them.

Not a "Trumpist" by any stretch of the word.

But seriously, why would you purposefully have people in your administration who are willing to undermine you at the drop of a MAGA hat?

Is he required by law to keep these people employed?

Loyalty is important, loyalty is required. If you cannot do your job dutifully and loyally, why should I keep paying you? Why should I waste taxpayer dollars on someone who is actively working to obstruct my agenda?

I wish I had gotten in on this thread sooner. But it is what it is.

I wish you had too - your responses are usually thoughtful. There are two categories of people: political appointees and civil servants.

Political appointees serve at the will of the president. I don't care about them.

Civil servants are career people, who have worked under multiple administrations and are covered by federal hiring/firing laws.

What bothers me is this: loyalty.

Loyalty to what? Or to who? Who defines it? What is "disloyal"? If I work for the federal government and go to climate change rallies in my free time - is that "disloyal"? What if I'm a "never Trumper" but still do my job dutifully?

The idea of pursuing loyalty to a person (not an office) in the government, is disturbing. You should be loyal to the Constitution, to your country, and do what you job requires.

It echos back to McCarthy in my view.

Or North Korea's dear Leader...

Demanding personal favors in return for military aid

View attachment 309254

So says the guy wearing a spittoon for a hat.

Forum List

Back