White House oversees FOX fake news story

Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

Just another product from the Comrade cesspool for Mueller to investigate. The Trump cesspool is getting deep!
So, you have allegations (That means that they are unproven accusations) that Fox News colluded with the White House based upon a story that Fox News pulled last May (voluntarily).

Do we get to make allegations against the NYT's and then count their retractions and pulled stories as confessions? Seems to Me, you and the other flotsum that flock to any bad news for the GOP have convicted Fox News without even so much as a trial.

I think I'll wait for the court case to settle out and then make a determination. I've got a Finn ($5.00) that says if the case is dropped, not one of you fuckers will make mention of it here but WILL continue to use the story as proof of some kind of 'dastardly deed'.

:lol:
So, you deny these are just allegations? Wow....I thought you some intelligence. Guess I was wrong.

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't believe I denied anything at all.

I posted a smiley.
Yes, you did. You did so because you thought that My assertion was laughable, yet here you are, saying you haven't denied anything. Nice Clinton job there.

These are allegations. We'll see what happens at the end of the court case. My offer stands. If it gets thrown out, I'll expect a finn from anyone who continues to use the story as proof of collusion between the White House and Fox News, in this instance.

Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

Just another product from the Comrade cesspool for Mueller to investigate. The Trump cesspool is getting deep!
So, you have allegations (That means that they are unproven accusations) that Fox News colluded with the White House based upon a story that Fox News pulled last May (voluntarily).

Do we get to make allegations against the NYT's and then count their retractions and pulled stories as confessions? Seems to Me, you and the other flotsum that flock to any bad news for the GOP have convicted Fox News without even so much as a trial.

I think I'll wait for the court case to settle out and then make a determination. I've got a Finn ($5.00) that says if the case is dropped, not one of you fuckers will make mention of it here but WILL continue to use the story as proof of some kind of 'dastardly deed'.

So, you deny these are just allegations? Wow....I thought you some intelligence. Guess I was wrong.

I posted a smiley.
Yes, you did. You did so because you thought that My assertion was laughable, yet here you are, saying you haven't denied anything. Nice Clinton job there.

These are allegations. We'll see what happens at the end of the court case. My offer stands. If it gets thrown out, I'll expect a finn from anyone who continues to use the story as proof of collusion between the White House and Fox News, in this instance.

Your powers of mind-reading are fairly terrible.

I use my words. If I was "denying these are just allegations", I would have said so.

I laugh because your standards of proof are hysterically hypocritical, not because I think these "allegations" are necessarily true.

Although from the evidence I've seen, I wouldn't count on collecting on your bet.

Let's say the OP has merit, guess which President established the precedent?

2009: White House — ‘We control news media’

Look over there.....no, look over there...wait, look under here!

The WH crime family is as dirty as they come. Mueller will have his hands full!
Yeah the FBI found them smashing hard drives! Oh damn that was your guys!
But the FBI did bust one fleeing the country! Shit! That was your folks again.
Well they got caught shipping 300k to islamic state terrorists! Sorry. Your folks again!

Your party is in big trouble. You are going into 2018 with DNC staff members sending money to islamic terrorists. Stick your head in the sand or back up your ass. It's still going to hurt!
all of that is trumpaganda...

Awan did not wire or send money to terrorists.

you bought in to lies, (you wanted to hear)

You see, anymore, with all the media BS, whenever I encounter an "unnamed source" I don't read it anymore. I stop right there because to me it casts credibility in doubt. No matter what "news" source it comes from.

Unnamed sources have proven this WH to be a lying cesspool.
In order to legally prove something your "sources" have to come forward with evidence. They can't hide in the shadows. Since they have no evidence we will never hear who they may be unless they are prosecuted as leakers.

Are you following this conversation at all?

Wheeler has come forward with evidence - emails, recorded phone calls and text messages. He's taking FOX to court.
I was referring mr jims claim that un-named sources have proven something. Silly me. I should know better than to refute these daily falsehoods. Isn't this about where you usually ban me?

Don't be such a whiny little bitch. I've never banned you.

Your delusions of persecution are just further examples of your utter lack of integrity.
well perhaps you should stop getting so upset when I refute known lies here. Also, you should stop lying about me having no integrity. It just makes you out to be another lying libtard. I don't Cheat, I don't lie, and I DON'T STEAL, ETC, SOMETHING LIBS DO 24/7.

I posted a smiley.

I use my words. If I was "denying these are just allegations", I would have said so.

I laugh because your standards of proof are hysterically hypocritical, not because I think these "allegations" are necessarily true.

Although from the evidence I've seen, I wouldn't count on collecting on your bet.
Waiting for the court of law to prove the allegations right or wrong hypocritical? Do tell. I think I'll win the bet, but won't collect. There are almost no honest progressives on this forum.

Have a nice day.

/thread

In order to legally prove something your "sources" have to come forward with evidence. They can't hide in the shadows. Since they have no evidence we will never hear who they may be unless they are prosecuted as leakers.

Wheeler has come forward with evidence - emails, recorded phone calls and text messages. He's taking FOX to court.
I was referring mr jims claim that un-named sources have proven something. Silly me. I should know better than to refute these daily falsehoods. Isn't this about where you usually ban me?

Your delusions of persecution are just further examples of your utter lack of integrity.
well perhaps you should stop getting so upset when I refute known lies here. Also, you should stop lying about me having no integrity. It just makes you out to be another lying libtard. I don't Cheat, I don't lie, and I DON'T STEAL, ETC, SOMETHING LIBS DO 24/7.

I've never banned you. You claimed that I had.

That's a lie, fuckwit. Did you forget that just happened?

Even more further proof of your utter lack of integrity, as if it was needed.

I posted a smiley.

Waiting for the court of law to prove the allegations right or wrong hypocritical? Do tell. I think I'll win the bet, but won't collect. There are almost no honest progressives on this forum.

Have a nice day.

/thread

No, demanding that allegations you don't like be proven beyond a doubt, while accepting allegations you like at face value is hypocritical.

I've been posting on messageboards with you for more than a decade. This isn't my first rodeo, as they say.

No, it was just a mistake that's all, not a lie. My apologies.

Libs always equate a mistake with some other intent, just like you are doing. Now how about dropping the potty mouth name calling before you get in trouble?

Libs always equate a mistake with some other intent, just like you are doing. Now how about dropping the potty mouth name calling before you get in trouble?

Why would I get "in trouble" for "potty mouth name calling"?

Why would I get "in trouble" for "potty mouth name calling"?
I don't know, it sounded good.

"Baseless"?

So Seth Rich is NOT dead?

He was NOT murdered in Washington DC, with the assailant not trying to rob him (His wallet, money, jewelery, etc. were left at the crime scene)?

He did NOT have access to the DNC's and Clinton's emails and private records?

The murder did NOT take place a week or so after someone sent 11,000 Democrats' emails to WikiLeaks?

That kind of "baseless"?

Or are you trying to pretend that a few minor quotes from a bit player in the drama could not be confirmed, and pretend that that somehow makes all the rest of the story "baseless" too?

Have you managed to fool anybody into believing your pitiful diversion?

"Baseless"?

So Seth Rich is NOT dead?

He was NOT murdered in Washington DC, with the assailant not trying to rob him (His wallet, money, jewelery,he crime scene)?

He did NOT have access to the DNC's and Clinton's private records?

The murder did NOT take place a week or so after someone sent 11,000 Democrats' emails to WikiLeaks?

That kind of "baseless"?

Or are you trying to pretend that a few minor quotes from a bit player in the drama could not be confirmed, and pretend that that somehow makes all the rest of the story "baseless" too?

Have you managed to fool anybody into believing your pitiful diversion?

Well, now that you mention it, Seth Rich did not have access to the DNC's (or Clinton's) "private records".

About the only fact that you have is that he died.

Well, now that you mention it, Seth Rich did not have access to the DNC's (or Clinton's) "private records".
So pretty much everything I said is true. Glad you agree.

Don't you think it would be a good idea for a Special Counsel to look into the strange circumstances of Rich's murder, and its proximity to the release of emails to WikiLeaks? Wouldn't you like for ALL the facts to come out, and be made public?

If not, why not?

There is far more evidence of criminality here, than there has ever been about uncorroborated rumors of Trump colluding with Russia and any effect on the 2016 election. And so, far more reason for the matter to be thoroughly investigates and the truth brought out.

So pretty much everything I said is true. Glad you agree.

Don't you think it would be a good idea for a Special Counsel to look into the strange circumstances of Rich's murder, and its proximity to the release of emails to WikiLeaks? Wouldn't you like for ALL the facts to come out, and be made public?

If not, why not?

There is far more evidence of criminality here, than there has ever been about uncorroborated rumors of Trump colluding with Russia and any effect on the 2016 election. And so, far more reason for the matter to be thoroughly investigates and the truth brought out.

The DNC emails were released 2 weeks after Rich was murdered. You're not looking for "facts", and it's getting more and more ridiculous to claim that you are.

Here are the actual "facts" of the story:

1. Rich was walking through a neighborhood with a high crime rate. There had been a number of other assaults and robberies in that neighborhood in the weeks before.

2. The shot was picked up by DC's gunshot locator, and the police were there in minutes. The fact that nothing was taken is almost certainly due to the fact that the muggers were terrified that they'd be caught.

3. Rich did not have access to any of the information leaked to wikileaks, therefore could not possibly been the source.

4. Nearly every part of this story that you guys have latched onto came from one single report - which has since been completely discredited.

The source isn't "unnamed", fuckwit.

It's Rod Wheeler. The "private investigator" hired to "investigate" Seth Rich's murder.

He's the one alleging that the White House coordinated the story with FOX - and he's suing FOX for attributing false quotes to him.
I didn't say anything about source ya pos. From the "article".
"and a wealthy supporter of President Trump"
No name.

The guy who hired Wheeler?

His name is Ed Butowsky.
You see, anymore, with all the media BS, whenever I encounter an "unnamed source" I don't read it anymore. I stop right there because to me it casts credibility in doubt. No matter what "news" source it comes from.

Wheeler has Butkowsky and Zimmerman on tape in a conference telling them statements attributed to him in the article are untrue, and Butkowsky admitting they changed what he purportedly said, and that Wheeler will get a Pulitzer for things he never said.

That sounds like evidence to me.

What else is new...
throw_under_bus_by_mirz123-d4dlhl0.gif

Donald Trump Had “No Knowledge” Of Fox News Story About Seth Rich Killing, White House Says

I didn't say anything about source ya pos. From the "article".
"and a wealthy supporter of President Trump"
No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.

Wheeler has Butkowsky and Zimmerman on tape in a conference telling them statements attributed to him in the article are untrue, and Butkowsky admitting they changed what he purportedly said, and that Wheeler will get a Pulitzer for things he never said.

You people have little or no sense. My remark was to this jim dope that claimed un-named sources have proven blah blah blah in the white house.

His name is Ed Butowsky.

On numerous occasions they have been proven true. Such as tye unnamed source who said the Comrade wrote the false reason for the Junior meeting. Today Sarah Huckleberry Sanders admitted Trump helped Junior with his statement.

Interpreted: Daddy helped Son to perpetuate a lie.

PROVEN TRUE!

His name is Ed Butowsky.

You people have little or no sense. My remark was to this jim dope that claimed un-named sources have proven blah blah blah in the white house.

Mueller will find he unnamed sources and they will verify theur statements.

Forum List

Back