White House oversees FOX fake news story

OMG! Un-named person number 3,457. What is with all these stories that no one knows who the person is?

The source isn't "unnamed", fuckwit.

It's Rod Wheeler. The "private investigator" hired to "investigate" Seth Rich's murder.

He's the one alleging that the White House coordinated the story with FOX - and he's suing FOX for attributing false quotes to him.
I didn't say anything about source ya pos. From the "article".
"and a wealthy supporter of President Trump"
No name.

The guy who hired Wheeler?

His name is Ed Butowsky.

OMG! Un-named person number 3,457. What is with all these stories that no one knows who the person is?

It's Rod Wheeler. The "private investigator" hired to "investigate" Seth Rich's murder.

He's the one alleging that the White House coordinated the story with FOX - and he's suing FOX for attributing false quotes to him.
No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.
You see, anymore, with all the media BS, whenever I encounter an "unnamed source" I don't read it anymore. I stop right there because to me it casts credibility in doubt. No matter what "news" source it comes from.

No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.
You see, anymore, with all the media BS, whenever I encounter an "unnamed source" I don't read it anymore. I stop right there because to me it casts credibility in doubt. No matter what "news" source it comes from.

Good for you. None of the sources in this story are unnamed.

Now, find a better excuse to ignore it.

No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.

Outright choice works for me.

No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.

Looks like you refuse to see the part where they print "A wealthy supporter of Trump" right at the beginning.

No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.

Outright choice works for me.

:lol:

No shit.

It's amazing how proud of your own ignorance you are, though. That's the only part I have a hard time wrapping my head around.

No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.

Looks like you refuse to see the part where they print "A wealthy supporter of Trump" right at the beginning.

1. He's not the "source" of the story, he's a defendant in the lawsuit.

2. Again, his name is Ed Butowsky.

No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.
Buttkowsky..... Sounds made up.

Ben Dover and Dick Hurts along with Mike Hunt hired him too.

No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.
Buttkowsky..... Sounds made up.

Ben Dover and Dick Hurts along with Mike Hunt hired him too.

Ed Butowsky: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.

Unnamed sources have proven this WH to be a lying cesspool.

No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.

In order to legally prove something your "sources" have to come forward with evidence. They can't hide in the shadows. Since they have no evidence we will never hear who they may be unless they are prosecuted as leakers.

Behind Fox News' Baseless Seth Rich Story: The Untold Tale

Just another product from the Comrade cesspool for Mueller to investigate. The Trump cesspool is getting deep!
So, you have allegations (That means that they are unproven accusations) that Fox News colluded with the White House based upon a story that Fox News pulled last May (voluntarily).

Do we get to make allegations against the NYT's and then count their retractions and pulled stories as confessions? Seems to Me, you and the other flotsum that flock to any bad news for the GOP have convicted Fox News without even so much as a trial.

I think I'll wait for the court case to settle out and then make a determination. I've got a Finn ($5.00) that says if the case is dropped, not one of you fuckers will make mention of it here but WILL continue to use the story as proof of some kind of 'dastardly deed'.

No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.

In order to legally prove something your "sources" have to come forward with evidence. They can't hide in the shadows. Since they have no evidence we will never hear who they may be unless they are prosecuted as leakers.

Are you following this conversation at all?

Wheeler has come forward with evidence - emails, recorded phone calls and text messages. He's taking FOX to court.

Just another product from the Comrade cesspool for Mueller to investigate. The Trump cesspool is getting deep!
So, you have allegations (That means that they are unproven accusations) that Fox News colluded with the White House based upon a story that Fox News pulled last May (voluntarily).

Do we get to make allegations against the NYT's and then count their retractions and pulled stories as confessions? Seems to Me, you and the other flotsum that flock to any bad news for the GOP have convicted Fox News without even so much as a trial.

I think I'll wait for the court case to settle out and then make a determination. I've got a Finn ($5.00) that says if the case is dropped, not one of you fuckers will make mention of it here but WILL continue to use the story as proof of some kind of 'dastardly deed'.

No name.

His name is Ed Butowsky.

Wheeler has come forward with evidence - emails, recorded phone calls and text messages. He's taking FOX to court.
I was referring mr jims claim that un-named sources have proven something. Silly me. I should know better than to refute these daily falsehoods. Isn't this about where you usually ban me?

So, you deny these are just allegations? Wow....I thought you some intelligence. Guess I was wrong.

His name is Ed Butowsky.

I was referring mr jims claim that un-named sources have proven something. Silly me. I should know better than to refute these daily falsehoods. Isn't this about where you usually ban me?

Don't be such a whiny little bitch. I've never banned you.

Your delusions of persecution are just further examples of your utter lack of integrity.

So, you deny these are just allegations? Wow....I thought you some intelligence. Guess I was wrong.

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't believe I denied anything at all.

I posted a smiley.

Forum List

Back