White House records torn up by the Former President.

They are screaming desperate, wailing like banshees! It's a ton of fun to watch!
It is not desperation, but it is a question as to what was in those documents before tump tore them up
and why he tore them up, yes? What nefarious activity was he trying to hide?

I find myself asking the same question in regards to our current administration tearing up our constitution.
Off topic, ludicrous and not to be unexpected by those who are anti democracy and a supporter of the insurrectionists. Reply to the Breaking News, notwithstanding it's movement to another forum.

Off topic, ludicrous and not to be unexpected by those who are anti democracy and a supporter of the insurrectionists. Reply to the Breaking News, notwithstanding it's movement to another forum.
It was on topic. He did reply to the correct thread. You libtards are anti Republic and approve of actual insurrections as opposed to the 1/6 non-insurrection.

Your irrelevant thread got moved? Oh NOZIES!!! Your butt hurt is massive.

Except for one doesn't get into trouble over Beastiality accusations on USMB if they so wish it done by a politician compared to a poster.. Get the drift yet?
I know you are asking for a ban punishment. But I didn’t accuse you of bestiality. As you know. I said you “could.” I didn’t suggest that you ever have. Get the gist?

I know you are asking for a ban punishment. But I didn’t accuse you of bestiality. As you know. I said you “could.” I didn’t suggest that you ever have. Get the gist?
Again the meaning flies over da head, but don't you worry Trump will still be sucking those donkey dicks to get his power..

It is not desperation, but it is a question as to what was in those documents before tump tore them up
and why he tore them up, yes? What nefarious activity was he trying to hide?
It really doesn't matter. Official documents are part of our history going back to the first POTUS. I suppose Nixon's tapes which has an 18.5 minute gap is something The Donald should have known, but he's not very good at reading or listening.

Forum List

Back