White Male James Damore Goes After Google

Hilarious how the left protect mega corporations.

It's not about protecting mega corporations, it's about contracts. You violate a contract, you pay the consequences. Damore violated his contract, and Google terminated him because of it. Google doesn't even have to give a reason they fired him; but writing an internal manifesto and then having that manifesto find its way to social media where it reflects poorly on the company is grounds enough for Google to fire the employee. It would be grounds enough for any business to fire their worker.

Apparently, Conservatives have no respect for employment contracts or the rule of law.

Gimp is too stupid to understand that. I have known people who sued CA businesses out of business for illegal politically motivated firings.

You haven't known anything, and you're making that up to lend your flailing argument credibility it doesn't have.
Shut up, Gimpy. I know more than you and always will. Even if I were dead, I'd have more knowledge than your dumb ass, you autistic faggot.

What you know is all made up, off the top of your head, intended to lend your argument credibility it doesn't otherwise have on the facts.
Says the Dufus claiming people can be fired for their politics.

Hilarious how the left protect mega corporations.

It's not about protecting mega corporations, it's about contracts. You violate a contract, you pay the consequences. Damore violated his contract, and Google terminated him because of it. Google doesn't even have to give a reason they fired him; but writing an internal manifesto and then having that manifesto find its way to social media where it reflects poorly on the company is grounds enough for Google to fire the employee. It would be grounds enough for any business to fire their worker.

Apparently, Conservatives have no respect for employment contracts or the rule of law.
It’s all about the lefts love of mega corporations.

In a companywide email, Google’s chief executive, Sundar Pichai, said portions of the memo had violated the company’s code of conduct and crossed the line “by advancing harmful gender stereotypes in our workplace.

There ya go. Google is well within its rights to terminate Damore's employment based on his violation of the Code of Conduct he agreed to when he signed his employment contract.

Gimp is too stupid to understand that. I have known people who sued CA businesses out of business for illegal politically motivated firings.

You haven't known anything, and you're making that up to lend your flailing argument credibility it doesn't have.
Shut up, Gimpy. I know more than you and always will. Even if I were dead, I'd have more knowledge than your dumb ass, you autistic faggot.

Agreed. Derp knows nothing except the Party Line. He is a brainless and soulless sheeple.

In a companywide email, Google’s chief executive, Sundar Pichai, said portions of the memo had violated the company’s code of conduct and crossed the line “by advancing harmful gender stereotypes in our workplace.

There ya go. Google is well within its rights to terminate Damore's employment based on his violation of the Code of Conduct he agreed to when he signed his employment contract.
Again what was violated by stating a scientific fact?

Why does the Left love mega corporations and hate science?

What you know is all made up, off the top of your head, intended to lend your argument credibility it doesn't otherwise have on the facts.

I never said that. He was fired for breaking the Code of Conduct he agreed to when he accepted employment at Google. It's not Google's fault Damore didn't thoroughly read the contracts he was signing, and didn't bother asking for clarity before he signed them.

Agreed. Derp knows nothing except the Party Line. He is a brainless and soulless sheeple.
They love googles history of censorship of the internet for communist regimes.

I never said that. He was fired for breaking the Code of Conduct he agreed to when he accepted employment at Google. It's not Google's fault Damore didn't thoroughly read the contracts he was signing, and didn't bother asking for clarity before he signed them.
We know why you can’t tell us what was violated. You are a liar for mega corporations.

You ignore what I say over and over. If it is shown they apply that term on a content-biased basis, it doesn't matter because they can be shown to be violating California's employment laws.Moron.

I'm not ignoring it, I'm dismissing it because it's irrelevant.

He wrote an internal memo from his Google account, then shared that internal memo publicly across social media.

Clearly a violation of his employment terms.

Conservatives never want to be responsible for their actions.

he was asked to provide feedback, and he did. he was fired for the content of it, due to his politics.

Again, the company just has to show it applies its "no politics on company time" policy in a neutral basis.

Good luck with that.

Being a worthless Conservative nobody isn't a protected class.

Liar gets busted in his own lies. Calif law says you cannot be discriminated against for your political views.

What part was violated by saying men and women are different?

Section 5.II

II. Support Each Other
We are committed to a supportive work environment, where employees have the opportunity to reach their fullest potential. Googlers are expected to do their utmost to create a workplace culture that is free of harassment, intimidation, bias, and unlawful discrimination.

Section 5

Outside Communications
You probably know that our policy is to be extremely careful about disclosing confidential proprietary information. Consistent with that, you should also ensure your outside communications (including online and social media posts) do not disclose confidential proprietary information or represent (or otherwise give the impression) that you are speaking on behalf of Google unless you’re authorized to do so by the company. The same applies to communications with the press. Finally, check with your manager and Corporate Communications before accepting any public speaking engagement on behalf of the company. In general, before making any external communication or disclosure, you should consult our Employee Communications Policy and our Communications and Disclosure Policy.

When is Damore and conservabrats going to realize what he did was wrong? You can't use a company email to spread your social or political views. And then on top of that he critized the company he works for.

If I did some crap like that I'd be fired within the hour.

If they can show arbitrary application, yes in violation of employment laws.

Which they're not going to be able to do, not because he was fired for his political beliefs, but because he wrote an internal company memo, then spread that memo across social media when he didn't get the reaction he expected. Is disseminating internal company memos externally something you're allowed to do at any company? No.

He spread the memo? you have proof of that?

Also, they posted their reason for firing him.

The Guy Who Wrote the 'Google Memo' Just Might Sue

On Monday, however, Google CEO Sundar Pichai sent a company-wide email saying that Damore had violated the company's Code of Conduct by "advancing harmful gender stereotypes in our workplace." News of Pichai's email surfaced just moments before word that Damore had been fired.

So, the black list that managers allegedly keep, to discriminate against conservatives, that is cool with you?

Sounds like a fevered right-wing conspiracy to me.

No, it doesn't, and by lying you tacitly admit that it is cool with you.

Thanks.

Yes, it is. Firstly, you use the word "allegedly"...so who is making the allegation?

If you would have seriously addressed some doubt about it, or just wanted to wait until there was proof, that would have one thing.

But you instead lied.

YOu have only to look into your own heart to know that lefties like you would abuse power to discriminate against people you hate with a fiery passion.

It is a completely credible accusation.

By lying about that, you show that you are dishonestly siding with the company, even if it is discriminating.

YOu are a bigot.

Forum List

Back