White man gets 17 years for shooting super-drunk black breaking into his house at 4 AM

2) She was on his porch, how is that a threat?
If she was drunk, that is what made her a threat. People can do anything when they are under the influence.

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

Holy Holly Holly.... in what way is a drunk and unarmed teenage girl outside your door deserving of being shot in the face??? Are you insane?

Yes, I do believe Holly is insane.

No, she is more sane than 99% of the people here.

Hey stupid. This so called "accident" was her fault since she was super drunk. And it happened like 3 hours earlier!!! She wasn't looking for help, you fool. Who knows what she was up to?. Just some crazy nut trying to break down your door at 4 AM.

Get your facts straight or GTF outta here

How is that not an "accident"? You're saying she intentionally crashed her car?

She intentionally got herself super-drunk. If someone puts on a blindfold and crashes their car, is that an accident.? THINK, you miserable wretch.

You do realize that the cheese has slid off your cracker and fallen into the toilet now, right? I do free-of-charge sessions for folks like you if you're light on scratch. No fire arms allowed though, okay?

Hey stupid. This so called "accident" was her fault since she was super drunk. And it happened like 3 hours earlier!!! She wasn't looking for help, you fool. Who knows what she was up to?. Just some crazy nut trying to break down your door at 4 AM.

She intentionally got herself super-drunk. If someone puts on a blindfold and crashes their car, is that an accident.? THINK, you miserable wretch.
show me the law that says you can execute people who are drunk or crash their car.

Lawsuits over stupid shit like that is for libtards, not conservatives, which is why the Trial Lawyers Guild almost always supports Dimbocrapic candidates.

So a group that represents mostly the poor and middle class supports Democrats? I wonder why?

2) She was on his porch, how is that a threat?
If she was drunk, that is what made her a threat. People can do anything when they are under the influence.

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

Holy Holly Holly.... in what way is a drunk and unarmed teenage girl outside your door deserving of being shot in the face??? Are you insane?

Yes, I do believe Holly is insane.

No, she is more sane than 99% of the people here.

That's scary.

show me the law that says you can execute people who are drunk or crash their car.
The state executes people.
Private citizens commit homicide; the circumstances of the act determine if it is murder/manslaughter or justified.

The fact that this story and thread has been repeated so many times says alot about the company here and those sites

Ever notice how the dead person in these cases were either high, drunk or both. Its called CYA. Cover Your Ass.

I wonder if it would have helped if he had claimed the Joe Biden defense.

"[if] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

That probably would have helped. Couldn't have done any worse than what his legal "defense" did for him. Looks like his lawyers weren't even trying to win the case. It's just awful that he was convicted of murder and then to get 17 years on top of that!!! If the races were reversed no charges would have even been filed. That's for sure.

You know what would have worked even better? Not shooting some unarmed teenager in the face.

The state executes people.
Private citizens commit homicide; the circumstances of the act determine if it is murder/manslaughter or justified.

:lame2:

semantics.jpg

They should hang that guy on the busiest highway in the town. When he stops breathing they should let him hang another month or two.

"[if] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

It's just awful that he was convicted of murder and then to get 17 years on top of that!!!

This has to be the stupidest statement ever. Like you get convicted of murder then go to Saint Tropez lol

It's just awful that he was convicted of murder and then to get 17 years on top of that!!!

This has to be the stupidest statement ever. Like you get convicted of murder then go to Saint Tropez lol

What???? Convicted and sentenced!?? Conspiracy!

You do realize that the cheese has slid off your cracker and fallen into the toilet now, right? I do free-of-charge sessions for folks like you if you're light on scratch. No fire arms allowed though, okay?

The board notes you never addressed the point i raised and instead made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Forum List

Back