White Supremacist in America...

People like Joaquin Castro are cancers much more so than DJT yet you never mention him or people like him. Why is that Mac?
How tolerant you are of people who agree with you about the 14 words!

Here's what I said about Castro, in this thread, post 27: Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) outs Texas Trump donors

Bad stuff. Out of bounds, but there are no bounds now.
Zealots always have an excuse.

Wanna try again?

You wingers think that everyone else is as dishonest and hypocritical as YOU are.

Thanks for the weak and cowardly deflection.
The information Castro "outed" was already publicly available.

Yes but he framed it and labeled them as racists because they supported Trump. No need to do that. Completely out of bounds.
Not really.
Twitter

Sad to see so many San Antonians as 2019 maximum donors to Donald Trump — the owner of ⁦
@BillMillerBarBQ
⁩, owner of the ⁦
@HistoricPearl
, realtor Phyllis Browning, etc⁩. Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders.’

PRECISELY! So wrong. "Campaign of Hate" is utterly subjective and the illegals are invaders not immigrants. Castro is a moron like you.

The left can't win without those of us who no longer support all the power going to the corporations and the wars they promote.

Trump can't win without the racists.

We will see which is more powerful.

The word “racist” is way overplayed. Not all Trump voters are racist.

The vast majority of racists are Trump supporters. They love him. Did you ever wonder why?

The term "racist" has lost all meaning. The vast majority of communists and anarchists are Democrat party supporters. So what. The Independents like myself decide elections not radicals like you.

You're far from independent.

The population of actual "white supremacists" in this country is very low.

The population of people who agree with them on many issues and spin, deflect and attack when anyone brings them up is significantly higher.

And that's the real issue.
sure it is. cause you have nothing to back that statement.

Still projecting your hate! the fact you are trying to use it to scare others is a form of nazism. just know that.
I wonder who's bigger drama queens about race right now, you Trumpsters or the Regressive Left.

Tough call.
where are blacks oppressed the most? answer, inner cities run by democrats, FACT.

Who believes the blacks are inferior to them? answer, the dems, they argue for them that they aren't bright enough to get an ID card to use to vote, or find a new voting location if theirs is closed, or use absent ballots to vote. FACT

Who is the party that tells conservative blacks they are off the plantation? FACT

Who calls who racist for anything? answer, demolosers. FACT.

now name one thing the conservatives do to oppress blacks. your turn.

BTW, Abraham Lincoln freed the slave, fact, what party was he?

Who gave the southern states the right of representation in the Congress after the civil war?

Who fought to fight those oppressing blacks?

I really am tired of the projectionism by all you fking leftist kkk members who love to oppress the black people. spft!!!

People like Joaquin Castro are cancers much more so than DJT yet you never mention him or people like him. Why is that Mac?

Here's what I said about Castro, in this thread, post 27: Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) outs Texas Trump donors

Wanna try again?

You wingers think that everyone else is as dishonest and hypocritical as YOU are.

He still brought it out. We've reached "anything goes" territory now, and that used to be only for zealots.

It's publicly available. I could post it as well.

Yes but you're not a public official outing your own constituents and labeling them as racists. That is ridiculous.

I don't care about skin color. Sorry.
Are you saying whites aren't human?
:laugh:

What?

It's called logic, learn it.

You said you don't see color. You are not okay with genociding any sub-group of humans, you are fine with genociding whites.

Therefore, the only conclusion is that whites aren't human according to you. Which is why, it's fine not to preserve whites.

Wanna try again?

Where they were employed wasn't.

Actually.... it was.
Why people are mad about a list of Trump donors online

"According to FEC guidelines, individuals can contribute up to $2,800 to federal candidates per election — that means they could, for example, give that maximum for the primary and general election, meaning $5,600 combined. Cash contributions of $50 or less can be anonymous. Once contributions add up to more than $200 during a two-year cycle to a certain candidate, then campaigns have to report them to the FEC, including the amount, date of receipt, and the contributor’s name, address, occupation, and employer. That information can then be accessed on the FEC’s website or on websites that aggregate that information, such as OpenSecrets."

Correct but Castro went the extra mile and put them in a nice picture frame and labeled them as racists. That is overtly wrong. If you cannot see that then you're a moron even MSNBC vilified him for it.

He didn't label anyone a racist, liar.

The left can't win without those of us who no longer support all the power going to the corporations and the wars they promote.

The vast majority of racists are Trump supporters. They love him. Did you ever wonder why?

The term "racist" has lost all meaning. The vast majority of communists and anarchists are Democrat party supporters. So what. The Independents like myself decide elections not radicals like you.

Bullshit. I am 100% Independent. Unlike you I am not beholden to any party like a little sheep.

Wanna try again?

Actually.... it was.

"According to FEC guidelines, individuals can contribute up to $2,800 to federal candidates per election — that means they could, for example, give that maximum for the primary and general election, meaning $5,600 combined. Cash contributions of $50 or less can be anonymous. Once contributions add up to more than $200 during a two-year cycle to a certain candidate, then campaigns have to report them to the FEC, including the amount, date of receipt, and the contributor’s name, address, occupation, and employer. That information can then be accessed on the FEC’s website or on websites that aggregate that information, such as OpenSecrets."

Correct but Castro went the extra mile and put them in a nice picture frame and labeled them as racists. That is overtly wrong. If you cannot see that then you're a moron even MSNBC vilified him for it.

That is EXACTLY what he did. Why else do you think he published this. He said they supported Trump's rhetoric of hate more or less, which is highly subjective and utter BS. I would say the same thing if some Republican Congressman did that to Sanders supporters and implied they were communists. I would eviscerate them. You're a lemming.

Bullshit. I am 100% Independent. Unlike you I am not beholden to any party like a little sheep.

You're a Trump supporter. That says all that needs to be said.

Wanna try again?

Actually.... it was.

Sad to see so many San Antonians as 2019 maximum donors to Donald Trump — the owner of ⁦
@BillMillerBarBQ
⁩, owner of the ⁦
@HistoricPearl
, realtor Phyllis Browning, etc⁩. Their contributions are fueling a campaign of hate that labels Hispanic immigrants as ‘invaders.’

From your own link. LOL.

You're a Trump supporter. That says all that needs to be said.

Case in Point. So what? Doesn't mean he would automatically get my vote in 2020. Run someone better and I'll vote for them. You have TDS and are an asshole. That is all that needs to be said. Supporting Trump doesn't make one good or bad. Just like being against Trump doesn't make one good or bad so long as you have logic as to why. You're an illogical idiot.

Poor Mac1958 , no matter how hard you and all your PC programmers try...you can’t sell your philosophy to sane folks paying attention.
“Hey White people, thanks for building the greatest nation on earth, thanks for making this nation a place where everybody wants to be...BUT, we’ll take it from here....we got this, your services are no longer needed.”

FUCK YOU AND FUCK THAT!

If you believed the Democrat Presidential candidates.....

View attachment 273353

White Supremacist power in America in reality....

View attachment 273354

Even though it is quite entertaining watching these bozos trying to make White Supremacy the "New Russia" - it is also damaging to an already problematic relations between the races.

Add in the media with their frothing at the mouth over-the-top ridiculous clown panel discussions - and you are effectively driving a wedge between the races.
And then...blame it on Trump.

88 :eek-52:

Wanna try again?

He still brought it out. We've reached "anything goes" territory now, and that used to be only for zealots.

It's publicly available. I could post it as well.

Yes but you're not a public official outing your own constituents and labeling them as racists. That is ridiculous.

You characterization is ridiculous.
Twitter

No one is "outed" if it's already publicly available information. I cant "out" your address and phone number if its in the phone book.

I don't care about skin color. Sorry.
Are you saying whites aren't human?
:laugh:

What?
you don't speak english anymore?
That's one of my favorite quotes EVER here.

Whatever the hell it is you're saying, I'm sure you're right. There ya go.

Hutch Starskey and Bulldog are as bad as any white supremacists on this site, how about you bash them like I have been Mac? Show some consistency if you're truly Independent like me.

Wanna try again?

Yes but he framed it and labeled them as racists because they supported Trump. No need to do that. Completely out of bounds.
Not really.
Twitter

@BillMillerBarBQ
⁩, owner of the ⁦
@HistoricPearl

PRECISELY! So wrong. "Campaign of Hate" is utterly subjective and the illegals are invaders not immigrants. Castro is a moron like you.
so the funny or sad thing is these hate baiting ass holes don't even get that they are promoting hate. It flies over their heads that's how fking stupid or irrational they are.

no message in his post, nope, a direct order on starting war.

Forum List

Back