🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White supremacy

I went to the Ozarks this last week and we were driving through and found houses flying KKK flags. Houses on some acres. They are out there. Everyone knows they are out there. Well, at the time we sure as hell didn't. I don't live there. As a side note, service is spotty so the map features don't load if your son accidentally changes the screen and you're thinking this must be Dodge and I must get the hell out of it. We were only 50 miles away from the KKK national headquarters. Who knew?
The KKK Embraces Diversity in Harrison, Arkansas

Here is the deal. Everybody pretty much knows locally/statewide who the offenders are but in every day life we don't interact with them unless we have to. The vast majority of people are not at the white nationalist sites. We don't buy that shit.

I live 20 miles from a compound with a big confederate flag and on some acres. Whatever contact they have with the rest of the world is limited because they are, for all intensive purposes, self sufficient and off the grid. I haven't had to go in and I've never seen anyone come out. I am 30 miles from 3 Black nationalist groups and one white supremacy church. The vast majority of people don't have interaction with them.
any proof??!!
You’re asking him to prove something he made up.

I am a she. I didn't make it up.
Fine, you’re a she. High five I guess.

You absolutely made it up. I doubt you even drove through here. You just saw some bullshit tv show and decided holy shit! The Ozarks!

I went there.

I went to the Ozarks this last week and we were driving through and found houses flying KKK flags. Houses on some acres. They are out there. Everyone knows they are out there. Well, at the time we sure as hell didn't. I don't live there. As a side note, service is spotty so the map features don't load if your son accidentally changes the screen and you're thinking this must be Dodge and I must get the hell out of it. We were only 50 miles away from the KKK national headquarters. Who knew?

Here is the deal. Everybody pretty much knows locally/statewide who the offenders are but in every day life we don't interact with them unless we have to. The vast majority of people are not at the white nationalist sites. We don't buy that shit.

I live 20 miles from a compound with a big confederate flag and on some acres. Whatever contact they have with the rest of the world is limited because they are, for all intensive purposes, self sufficient and off the grid. I haven't had to go in and I've never seen anyone come out. I am 30 miles from 3 Black nationalist groups and one white supremacy church. The vast majority of people don't have interaction with them.
any proof??!!

You absolutely made it up. I doubt you even drove through here. You just saw some bullshit tv show and decided holy shit! The Ozarks!

I went there.
If I handed you a fucking map you couldn’t point to the Ozarks.

any proof??!!

I went there.

You waited 12 days to respond to my post you fucking leg humper.

I went there.

I didn’t see your stupid ass post. Vagina hat.

I went there.

Right................that's believable.

any proof??!!

The deep state government does not tolerate what you typed. It may exist but it is not on some massive scale in front for everyone to see. The organization of white people seeing through the federal game of divisiveness is the waterloo of their existence. That is why they go out to stop them whenever they can. At times there is push back. If they see any so called minor supremacist get togethers that are not even that but just some shooting practice and drinking the government will arrest people to make an example. ANTIFA and BLM pale in comparison. For they are controlled into their own areas.

I went there.

12 days didn’t make you less of a liar or an idiot. 12 decades couldn’t accomplish that.

any proof??!!

The deep state government does not tolerate what you typed. It may exist but it is not on some massive scale in front for everyone to see. The organization of white people seeing through the federal game of divisiveness is the waterloo of their existence. That is why they go out to stop them whenever they can. At times there is push back. If they see any so called minor supremacist get togethers that are not even that but just some shooting practice and drinking the government will arrest people to make an example. ANTIFA and BLM pale in comparison. For they are controlled into their own areas.
What the flying fuck are you talking about? You left wing assholes are insane.

I went there.

12 days didn’t make you less of a liar or an idiot. 12 decades couldn’t accomplish that.
https://kkk.bz/2019/07/02/you-dont-want-to-miss-it/

Take a look.

I went there.

Right................that's believable.
Yeah, because you’re that special. How could I possibly not pay attention to a lying ass poster like you.

any proof??!!

:rolleyes: Look now, the original point of the damn post was that there appears to be a bunch of nitwits that proclaim the white suprecemists are everywhere yet still can't find them..............so yes they exist but they are easily located---but where are the damn protests.

I went there.

Take a look.
What kind of crazy ass site are you trying to get me to click on?

Listen up you stupid bitch. Show your own pictures or STFU.

We all know you’re a liar. We all know you’re a fraud, and we all know you’re an idiot.

No links will change that.

I went there.

Take a look.

We all know you’re a liar. We all know you’re a fraud, and we all know you’re an idiot.

Fuck you, you retarded little piece of shit. You couldn't find your ass from a whole in the ground.

any proof??!!

:rolleyes: Look now, the original point of the damn post was that there appears to be a bunch of nitwits that proclaim the white suprecemists are everywhere yet still can't find them..............so yes they exist but they are easily located---but where are the damn protests.
Then why can’t you locate them? What do you want a protest over something you can’t even prove exists? Well the democrat party is for you. They’re stupid as well and make up dumb shit to protest against.

Take a look.

Fuck you, you retarded little piece of shit. You couldn't find your ass from a whole in the ground.
Tell us another story...

Take a look.

“Hole”

any proof??!!

Then why can’t you locate them? What do you want a protest over something you can’t even prove exists? Well the democrat party is for you. They’re stupid as well and make up dumb shit to protest against.

I did. I even provided a couple of links for you.

You're a special kind of stupid. You run around in circles saying it doesn't exist, it doesn't exist. They exist right there and meet right there and then you cry like a bitch and go right back to saying it doesn't exist, it doesn't exist. You're just worthless.

You're a special kind of stupid. You run around in circles saying it doesn't exist, it doesn't exist. They exist right there and meet right there and then you cry like a bitch and go right back to saying it doesn't exist, it doesn't exist. You're just worthless.
You haven’t seen it. You have nothing but a made up story and some crazy ass website that suits your needs as proof.

One picture of a KKK flag from your trip. Just one.

You haven’t seen it. You have nothing but a made up story and some crazy ass website that suits your needs as proof.

You're a much bigger piece of shit than I gave you credit for.

You're a much bigger piece of shit than I gave you credit for.
Trying to get the last word isn't doing anything other than just proving what kind of a moron you are.

Forum List

Back