Whites do have a role in stopping racism

I rally could care less what you think. If you didn't see Harleys post why are you grilling me because I didn't show him what he wanted? You knew what I said was true, but you assumed was providing information without evidence. So when you figure out the right lie, let me know.
You didnt show me any proof you damn liar.
You cant rape the meaning of words, use that as an argument and call it proof.
Us white racists call that intellectual dishonesty

Yes but we are white devils

What do we know?
Right? We are so evil we cant understand why actions that happened 3 generations ago cant make a person alive today do stupid shit..

And you are so stupid that you think that while you commit the same actions now you can claim we are talking about something that happened 3 generations ago.
You’re stuck in “Gimme” gear.
Youre stuck on stupid.

Nice try.

Although the Act's passage through seemed to indicate a growing federal commitment to the cause of civil rights, the legislation was limited. Alterations to the bill made the Act difficult to enforce; by 1960, black voting had increased by only 3%.

Civil Rights Act of 1957 - Wikipedia

By 1964 you had a republican who was against civil rights- Goldwater. Todays republican party would not be for civil rights.

You had people in both parties against it. So what? You asked what the GOP had done since they freed the slaves and I presented something to you, but now that it does not fit your partisan belief system you ignore it.

Well Ok then, just keep voting D and see where that gets ya!

Am I saying that voting Republican is the answer? No, but what I am saying is that voting D is definitely not the answer either.

Why is it that Democrats like Harry Reid can say that Obama was elected because he was light skinned and without a negro dialect, and he can get away with that? However, someone like Trump never used such language or racist talk and he is a racist?

When was Harry Reid elected president? And Trump has done worse and made worse comments.

Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's What the Record Shows

Is Donald Trump racist? That question has hung over the presumptive Republican nominee for president as he has called Mexicans “rapists” and proposed a ban on Muslims entering the U.S. Lately, though, the question has taken on more urgency as Trump has repeatedly publicly attacked the judge who presides over Trump University class-action lawsuits. Calling the American-born Gonzalo Curiel a “Mexican,” he said Curiel was therefore biased against him, and he added to the flurry of objections by suggesting that a Muslim judge might also be incapable of hearing a lawsuit involving any Trump entity.

In between these remarks he managed to offend by singling out a black man at one of his rallies, calling him “my African American” as if the fellow’s presence proved Trump was on the right side of the race issue.

For the long followers of Trump’s career, however, none of these incendiary remarks are especially surprising. Trump has a long record as a provocateur on matters of race and ethnicity.

It starts in 1973, when the United States Department of Justice went to court with a discrimination complaint against the Trump family business, which rented apartments across Brooklyn and Queens. Coming from the administration of Richard Nixon, who was hardly a civil rights agitator, the complaint was based on an investigation that found four different Trump employees confirming that applicants for leases were screened by race. One rental agent said Trump’s father had told him not to rent to blacks and that he actually wanted to reduce the number of African Americans in his buildings. Three doormen said they had been instructed to deflect blacks who came to Trump buildings to apply for apartments.

Is Donald Trump Racist? Here's what the record shows

Trump has been misquoted. He did not put a travel ban on Muslims, despite what all the news sources you listen to may say. No, he implemented travel bans on certain terrorist countries which just so happen to be mostly Muslim, the same kind of ban Obama made without a peep from anyone. In fact, the ban does not effect about 90% of Muslims in the world today.

Secondly, Trump has never said that all Mexicans are rapists. No, he has repeatedly mentioned that criminals are coming over and need to be stopped. This does not mean that all Mexicans are rapists, but gangs like MS 13 are coming to the US and killing our kids. Again, he was misquoted.

As for the family business issue in 1973, this was against the family business, not against Trump directly. I could see Trump allowing some sort of segregation if he thought it could make him money, but I don't see him being a racist just because he hates minorities.

The bottom line is, Trump is nothing more than a money man who is a man whore. Before running for President, no one associated him as being a racist.

Sorry, I just don't believe it. As I said, Dims like Harry Reid have said much worse things with no peep from the media or people like you.

Again, look at the unemployment rate of blacks under Trump than before Trump. Are blacks doing better or worse?

How are blacks suffering under Trump?

I don't care what you don't believe. Trump has not been misquoted. Trump was associated wit racism long before he ran for president.

black-unemployment-rate-2009-to-2017-1.jpg

Trump has nothing to do with black unemployment. OK? And it's still double that of whites. So if Trump makes it that back and white unemployment are both below the national rate like the white unemployment rate currently is, then we can talk about what Trump has done.
Tell me, moron...
Why do you think Blacks can’t get even menial jobs?
Illegals are cheaper and don’t have an attitude.

You do understand basic math, right?

If 6.8 percent of all eligible blacks are unemployed what would be the percentage of eligible blacks who are employed?

If your answer was 93.2 percent, then you understand why you asked a dumb ass question.

Now since you guys are so adept at racial population proportion, whites have 96.7 percent employment with 70 percent of the population and blacks have 93.2 percent employment with 13 percent population. So blacks are employed at 7 times our population, whites at 1.3

How ya like me now? What kind of excuses are we going to get for this? After all since employment is not the thread topic and asking whites take some personal responsibility is baiting.....

Yes I agree the Black race is morally superior to the white race. Blacks taught the white race civilization on two occasions. Blacks never attempted to enslave whites nor hold them back in any manner like whites did and still do.

According to your history no. But according to history that is generally accepted, blacks sold their brothers into slavery.

I'm curious, do you have any evidence to the contrary?
Even if that was true whites sold their brothers into slavery as well. Thats where we get the term "slave" in the first place. Whites selling other whites.
Wrong. Slav s existed throughout Africa and Egypt for thousands of years.
Still do.
Hell there are more slaves in africa right now than there ever was in America.
When you are a hack and have to come up with excuses constantly, you tend to cherry pick history and lie your ass off.
I’ve been through this with AssLips and MeToo!
They have PhDs in Revisionist History and Current Events.
Thats amusing coming from a white person. :laughing0301:

You had people in both parties against it. So what? You asked what the GOP had done since they freed the slaves and I presented something to you, but now that it does not fit your partisan belief system you ignore it.

Am I saying that voting Republican is the answer? No, but what I am saying is that voting D is definitely not the answer either.

Why is it that Democrats like Harry Reid can say that Obama was elected because he was light skinned and without a negro dialect, and he can get away with that? However, someone like Trump never used such language or racist talk and he is a racist?

When was Harry Reid elected president? And Trump has done worse and made worse comments.

Is Donald Trump racist? That question has hung over the presumptive Republican nominee for president as he has called Mexicans “rapists” and proposed a ban on Muslims entering the U.S. Lately, though, the question has taken on more urgency as Trump has repeatedly publicly attacked the judge who presides over Trump University class-action lawsuits. Calling the American-born Gonzalo Curiel a “Mexican,” he said Curiel was therefore biased against him, and he added to the flurry of objections by suggesting that a Muslim judge might also be incapable of hearing a lawsuit involving any Trump entity.

In between these remarks he managed to offend by singling out a black man at one of his rallies, calling him “my African American” as if the fellow’s presence proved Trump was on the right side of the race issue.

For the long followers of Trump’s career, however, none of these incendiary remarks are especially surprising. Trump has a long record as a provocateur on matters of race and ethnicity.

It starts in 1973, when the United States Department of Justice went to court with a discrimination complaint against the Trump family business, which rented apartments across Brooklyn and Queens. Coming from the administration of Richard Nixon, who was hardly a civil rights agitator, the complaint was based on an investigation that found four different Trump employees confirming that applicants for leases were screened by race. One rental agent said Trump’s father had told him not to rent to blacks and that he actually wanted to reduce the number of African Americans in his buildings. Three doormen said they had been instructed to deflect blacks who came to Trump buildings to apply for apartments.

Trump has been misquoted. He did not put a travel ban on Muslims, despite what all the news sources you listen to may say. No, he implemented travel bans on certain terrorist countries which just so happen to be mostly Muslim, the same kind of ban Obama made without a peep from anyone. In fact, the ban does not effect about 90% of Muslims in the world today.

Secondly, Trump has never said that all Mexicans are rapists. No, he has repeatedly mentioned that criminals are coming over and need to be stopped. This does not mean that all Mexicans are rapists, but gangs like MS 13 are coming to the US and killing our kids. Again, he was misquoted.

As for the family business issue in 1973, this was against the family business, not against Trump directly. I could see Trump allowing some sort of segregation if he thought it could make him money, but I don't see him being a racist just because he hates minorities.

The bottom line is, Trump is nothing more than a money man who is a man whore. Before running for President, no one associated him as being a racist.

Sorry, I just don't believe it. As I said, Dims like Harry Reid have said much worse things with no peep from the media or people like you.

Again, look at the unemployment rate of blacks under Trump than before Trump. Are blacks doing better or worse?

I don't care what you don't believe. Trump has not been misquoted. Trump was associated wit racism long before he ran for president.

Trump has nothing to do with black unemployment. OK? And it's still double that of whites. So if Trump makes it that back and white unemployment are both below the national rate like the white unemployment rate currently is, then we can talk about what Trump has done.
Tell me, moron...

If 6.8 percent of all eligible blacks are unemployed what would be the percentage of eligible blacks who are employed?

If your answer was 93.2 percent, then you understand why you asked a dumb ass question.

Now since you guys are so adept at racial population proportion, whites have 96.7 percent employment with 70 percent of the population and blacks have 93.2 percent employment with 13 percent population. So blacks are employed at 7 times our population, whites at 1.3

How ya like me now? What kind of excuses are we going to get for this? After all since employment is not the thread topic and asking whites take some personal responsibility is baiting.....
You cant expect some whites to understand math. We had to educate them on 2 separate occasions as it is.

Tell me, moron...

You cant expect some whites to understand math. We had to educate them on 2 separate occasions as it is.

So says the people who almost never grasp per capita (Proportions)

Tell me, moron...

So says the people who almost never grasp per capita (Proportions)
Wake me the moment someone has 2.4 children. Delusional math is not something I use.

Very few and far between. Plus they are deranged due to the constant racism they experience. Whites are just deranged because they cant practice their racist ideology without getting their asses kicked.
Few and far between? Really? They are only deranged because of Whitey. You pathetic liar. You can’t bring yourself to admit the truth. You are so tied up with your “ I hate whitey “ that you can’t see the facts. My God you self imposed victims are irrational.
Yes few and far between. I am surprised there are not more deranged Black people gunning down crowds of people due to the pressures they feel from this racist system.. Now why so many white boys flip out and kill people can only lead me to the obvious conclusion.
You’re an idiot.
Dont get emotional and get reported for trolling.
Trolling a racist?
The only reason you’ve never been BANNED is because you’re Black.

Hmm, interesting, well I too wonder why people like Asclepias (Black) or Irosie (Jewish) never seem to get banned no matter how off topic they go, while I'm routinely banned.

Even if that was true whites sold their brothers into slavery as well. Thats where we get the term "slave" in the first place. Whites selling other whites.
Still do.
When you are a hack and have to come up with excuses constantly, you tend to cherry pick history and lie your ass off.

White history is revisionist history.
To a point.
Your history is fiction.

Fiction is what whites had been teaching everybody. Since now that fiction isn't taught whites are now crying about how kids are being taught to hate whites. Therefore you want to go back to teaching fiction.

Tell me, moron...

Is that why most jobs in Black areas on LI are taken by Hispanics who can’t speak English?

I rally could care less what you think. If you didn't see Harleys post why are you grilling me because I didn't show him what he wanted? You knew what I said was true, but you assumed was providing information without evidence. So when you figure out the right lie, let me know.

What do we know?
Right? We are so evil we cant understand why actions that happened 3 generations ago cant make a person alive today do stupid shit..

And you are so stupid that you think that while you commit the same actions now you can claim we are talking about something that happened 3 generations ago.

Is that the same "Gimme" gear whites have been stuck in since July 4, 1776?

Few and far between? Really? They are only deranged because of Whitey. You pathetic liar. You can’t bring yourself to admit the truth. You are so tied up with your “ I hate whitey “ that you can’t see the facts. My God you self imposed victims are irrational.
Yes few and far between. I am surprised there are not more deranged Black people gunning down crowds of people due to the pressures they feel from this racist system.. Now why so many white boys flip out and kill people can only lead me to the obvious conclusion.
You’re an idiot.
Dont get emotional and get reported for trolling.
Trolling a racist?
The only reason you’ve never been BANNED is because you’re Black.

Hmm, interesting, well I too wonder why people like Asclepias (Black) or Irosie (Jewish) never seem to get banned no matter how off topic they go, while I'm routinely banned.
A non-Black racist such as yourself is not an endangered species.

What do we know?

Is that the same "Gimme" gear whites have been stuck in since July 4, 1776?
Sorry, asshole, I work in Black areas and you’re full of shit.

Whites do have a role in stopping racism.

Anne Hathaway calls out white privilege in passionate post about 'unspeakable' murder of Nia Wilson
Erin Donnelly,Yahoo Lifestyle 7 hours ago

Anne Hathaway is using her platform for a powerful cause.

Outraged by the fatal stabbing of 18-year-old Nia Wilson by a white man, the Oscar-winning actress dedicated an Instagram post to honoring the young black woman. Wilson and her sister, who survived the attack, were stabbed at the BART MacArthur Station in Oakland, Calif., on July 22.

But Hathaway’s post was more than a passive tribute to Wilson — it was a call to arms and condemnation of those who hide behind their “white privilege” and fail to take action in the face of violence and racism.

Describing Wilson’s murder as “unspeakable,” the Ocean’s 8 star acknowledged her own privilege while calling for white people to step up.

921c165b86a0f2e44a9ed5077973e212

Anne Hathaway paid tribute to the late Nia Wilson on social media. (Photo: Theo Wargo/FilmMagic)
“White people — including me, including you — must take into the marrow of our privileged bones the truth that ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS,” she wrote. “White people DO NOT have equivalence for this fear of violence. Given those givens, we must ask our (white) selves — how ‘decent’ are we really? Not in our intent, but in our actions? In our lack of action?”

She ended the message with the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag, as well as #AntiRacist, #NoExcuse,
#SayHerName, and #EarnTheRightToSayHerName.

Hathaway shut off the comments for the post, but that hasn’t stopped fans from responding. Many are now praising her as an ally.

Of course, Hathaway’s passionate plea received a fair share of critics. One troll called her a “self-hating white bitch who constantly does the most to get the acceptance and approval of black people online… so f***ing pathetic and cringey.”

“Saying white people will never feel fear like black people is wrong,” another critic commented under one of Hathaway’s older posts. “There’s thousands of white girls in the world who are too scared to leave their homes after they’ve been abused, raped, and trafficked by men. There’s many white girls who have been murdered by men. Like I get it you’re privileged as hell and think every white woman is the same as you but that’s now how it works. Racism is disgusting and white supremacy needs to die but some of the stuff you said is just wrong.”

Hathaway’s not the only celebrity to speak out for Wilson. Amber Tamblyn also posted about her murder this week, though some accused her of shaming white women.

Anne Hathaway calls out white privilege in passionate post about 'unspeakable' murder of Nia Wilson
Its simple as we be us, and they be them and it all works out in the end.

Still do.

To a point.
Your history is fiction.

Fiction is what whites had been teaching everybody. Since now that fiction isn't taught whites are now crying about how kids are being taught to hate whites. Therefore you want to go back to teaching fiction.

Really? What fiction were the whites teaching?

Still do.

To a point.
Your history is fiction.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Quicksand ahead!!!!!

Tell me, moron...

Is that why most jobs in Black areas on LI are taken by Hispanics who can’t speak English?

Since I'm talking about the national unemployment numbers, your post is irrelevant. Especially since there are more Hispanics living on LI than blacks.

I already did and know the truth. However, the only shame is that you are a closed minded racist who doesn't want to hear any other point of view than yours. So, since you don't want an honest discussion, I have bowed out. Adieu to you, as well.

I am the OP and the OP was about a white person who was protesting the murder of a black woman who was stabbed to death by a white man. It was not abut blacks killing each other or whites doing it. But blacks killing each other always gets bought up when you maggots can't deal with the truth of white crime. And if you already knew the truth, then you knew I wasn't making a claim with no evidence.

LOL! You think being the OP means you don't have to prove your points? I think you're at best a lazy thinker and at worse, you're not interested in a real discussion. It's obvious you are just as closed minded as that old racist, Bull Connor. I am sad for you.

It's obvious that you are another dumb ass white racist looking for a reason to call someone black a racist. I feel sorry for you that you suffer from such a severe case of psychosis. Harley always wants blacks to show proof then when he gets shown it he wants more poof, then you show him more proof and then you get told how you've never shown proof. So fuck that. I'm not playing racist white boy run around.. For you did not ask him tp prove anything when he made his comment on blacks killing each other.

You will, of course, believe what you want. And, sadly, I didn't see Harley's post. So, while I apologize for not calling Harley down, I still feel you are a a closed minded racist who doesn't want to hear any other point of view than yours. I RARELY call anyone a racist, but you are certainly a wonderful example of one.

I didn't grill you on anything. Sad for you.

Still do.

To a point.
Your history is fiction.

Columbus discovered america comes to mind.

Still do.

To a point.
Your history is fiction.

American History Textbooks' Lies: Everything Your Teacher Got Wrong - Myths, Education

Of course you won't watch this because you have a childs attention span but you will still try arguing against what you did not watch.

Forum List

Back