Whites do have a role in stopping racism

You’re an idiot.
Dont get emotional and get reported for trolling.
Not emotional. Just stating a fact. Who cares about getting reported, are you 12?
Youre very emotional and you are allergic to facts. Youre the one that is acting like he is 5.
Retards like you are funny. Wallow in your self pity and be miserable in your bictimhood. People have tried to help you but you are to ignorant to accept it. To bad you can’t be a productive member of society or a decent role model.
Wait a moment...
Our resident Black Racists are rolling in the dough.
They told you so.
Our resident black racists are physcopathic liars. Must be relatives of Al Sharptin

Whites do have a role in stopping racism.

Anne Hathaway calls out white privilege in passionate post about 'unspeakable' murder of Nia Wilson
Erin Donnelly,Yahoo Lifestyle 7 hours ago

Anne Hathaway is using her platform for a powerful cause.

Outraged by the fatal stabbing of 18-year-old Nia Wilson by a white man, the Oscar-winning actress dedicated an Instagram post to honoring the young black woman. Wilson and her sister, who survived the attack, were stabbed at the BART MacArthur Station in Oakland, Calif., on July 22.

But Hathaway’s post was more than a passive tribute to Wilson — it was a call to arms and condemnation of those who hide behind their “white privilege” and fail to take action in the face of violence and racism.

Describing Wilson’s murder as “unspeakable,” the Ocean’s 8 star acknowledged her own privilege while calling for white people to step up.

921c165b86a0f2e44a9ed5077973e212

Anne Hathaway paid tribute to the late Nia Wilson on social media. (Photo: Theo Wargo/FilmMagic)
“White people — including me, including you — must take into the marrow of our privileged bones the truth that ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS,” she wrote. “White people DO NOT have equivalence for this fear of violence. Given those givens, we must ask our (white) selves — how ‘decent’ are we really? Not in our intent, but in our actions? In our lack of action?”

She ended the message with the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag, as well as #AntiRacist, #NoExcuse,
#SayHerName, and #EarnTheRightToSayHerName.

Hathaway shut off the comments for the post, but that hasn’t stopped fans from responding. Many are now praising her as an ally.

Of course, Hathaway’s passionate plea received a fair share of critics. One troll called her a “self-hating white bitch who constantly does the most to get the acceptance and approval of black people online… so f***ing pathetic and cringey.”

“Saying white people will never feel fear like black people is wrong,” another critic commented under one of Hathaway’s older posts. “There’s thousands of white girls in the world who are too scared to leave their homes after they’ve been abused, raped, and trafficked by men. There’s many white girls who have been murdered by men. Like I get it you’re privileged as hell and think every white woman is the same as you but that’s now how it works. Racism is disgusting and white supremacy needs to die but some of the stuff you said is just wrong.”

Hathaway’s not the only celebrity to speak out for Wilson. Amber Tamblyn also posted about her murder this week, though some accused her of shaming white women.

Anne Hathaway calls out white privilege in passionate post about 'unspeakable' murder of Nia Wilson
I'll just add AH to my list of celebrities,
that can kiss my white ass!

I've asked before and I'll ask again....
What is this privilege, I'm missing out on?

Senseless murders occur every day,
this homicide isn't any different.

Black people live in fear...and white people don't
Is that so, maybe she'd like to leave her cushy confines,
and live in my area and then talk that shit!

White america is not racist, white individuals are racist

You can not stop hate, anymore than, you can create love

It's easy for these celebrities, to sit in the lap of luxury,
and use social media as an outlet to sound off,
but, until they step out from their own privileged world,
and step into the real world, where the rest of us live,
they need to shut their fucking pieholes!

Fuck Instagram, bitch....
take your ass to the inner cities,
to a homeless shelter, to a rehab,
to a soup kitchen/food pantry,...

Deal with your own demons of guilt,
instead of throwing the white race under the bus,
as you question your own decency, for lack of action!

Fucking bitch
Why are you so angry?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Why are you so angry?
I'm not angry...I'm fed up

She is in no position to *include me*,
let alone, white america, as a whole,
for what she and other individuals,
do or do not do, and alone, are accountable for.

Has she ever insisted, a black or white, female costar,
receive the same amount of money, she was being paid?
ROFLMFAO...I think not

Has she ever been 1, of the only 2 white people,
at the wedding of your best friend, who is black?
....my son and I were

Has she ever gone into an all black area,
and light a candle, leave balloons, a stuffed animal,
flowers and a poem, she wrote herself,
on the front lawn of a home, where a young black girl,
was killed by a stray bullet, while doing her homework?
....I did

Has she ever covered up a homeless, black man,
with the blankets she brought from home,
after tucking a pillow under his head?
.....I have

Has she ever let a black, homeless man,
sleep on her couch?.... I have

Has she ever invited a black, homeless woman,
to join her for dinner, at the restaurant she was entering?
....I have

Has she ever called the Alderman, of a black ward,
complaining about an ad, on a billboard, in that ward,
furthermore, call the company headquarters,
and threatening to begin a petition, for a boycott,
if the ad was not removed from the billboard?
....I did....and the ad was removed

Has she ever offered a young black man,
holding an infant, waiting at the bus stop,
during a snow storm, a ride home?
....I have

Has she ever spent 3 hours on the road,
driving a black customer, with her groceries home,
during one of the worst ice storms on record,
because she was already stranded in the store for hours,
and the cab company wasn't dispatching cabs?
.....I did

Has she ever recommended a black co worker,
over a white co worker, for the supervisor position?
...I have

Has she ever asked for a manager,
to compliment the service she received,
from an employee, who was black?
....I have

Being white doesn't make me a racist
anymore than, being white, affords me special privilege

You can't stop racism, you have to accept,
people are racists, of every color...it is what it is
If all this is true, then clearly she's not talking about you. But you're acting like a hit dog, as if she got it spot on...about you. Why is that?

Not emotional. Just stating a fact. Who cares about getting reported, are you 12?
Youre very emotional and you are allergic to facts. Youre the one that is acting like he is 5.
Retards like you are funny. Wallow in your self pity and be miserable in your bictimhood. People have tried to help you but you are to ignorant to accept it. To bad you can’t be a productive member of society or a decent role model.
Wait a moment...
They told you so.
Our resident black racists are physcopathic liars. Must be relatives of Al Sharptin
They may be sharing a room at the assisted living facility.

Outraged by the fatal stabbing of 18-year-old Nia Wilson by a white man, the Oscar-winning actress dedicated an Instagram post to honoring the young black woman. Wilson and her sister, who survived the attack, were stabbed at the BART MacArthur Station in Oakland, Calif., on July 22.

But Hathaway’s post was more than a passive tribute to Wilson — it was a call to arms and condemnation of those who hide behind their “white privilege” and fail to take action in the face of violence and racism.

Describing Wilson’s murder as “unspeakable,” the Ocean’s 8 star acknowledged her own privilege while calling for white people to step up.

Anne Hathaway paid tribute to the late Nia Wilson on social media. (Photo: Theo Wargo/FilmMagic)
“White people — including me, including you — must take into the marrow of our privileged bones the truth that ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS,” she wrote. “White people DO NOT have equivalence for this fear of violence. Given those givens, we must ask our (white) selves — how ‘decent’ are we really? Not in our intent, but in our actions? In our lack of action?”

She ended the message with the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag, as well as #AntiRacist, #NoExcuse,

Hathaway shut off the comments for the post, but that hasn’t stopped fans from responding. Many are now praising her as an ally.

Of course, Hathaway’s passionate plea received a fair share of critics. One troll called her a “self-hating white bitch who constantly does the most to get the acceptance and approval of black people online… so f***ing pathetic and cringey.”

“Saying white people will never feel fear like black people is wrong,” another critic commented under one of Hathaway’s older posts. “There’s thousands of white girls in the world who are too scared to leave their homes after they’ve been abused, raped, and trafficked by men. There’s many white girls who have been murdered by men. Like I get it you’re privileged as hell and think every white woman is the same as you but that’s now how it works. Racism is disgusting and white supremacy needs to die but some of the stuff you said is just wrong.”

Hathaway’s not the only celebrity to speak out for Wilson. Amber Tamblyn also posted about her murder this week, though some accused her of shaming white women.

Fucking bitch
Why are you so angry?

Why are you so angry?

ROFLMFAO...I think not

....my son and I were

....I did

.....I have

....I have

....I have

.....I did

...I have

....I have

If all this is true, then clearly she's not talking about you. But you're acting like a hit dog, as if she got it spot on...about you. Why is that?

She is probably doing a Black movie and wants ticket sales.

There is no "Stopping" racism. That's not human nature. That's not group think. If "whites" are not the dominant ones, some other group will be (probably Asians), and then whites will just become one of the "oppressed".

You can't stop racism because racism is human nature.

It's not human nature junior. It's an excuse.

There is no "Stopping" racism. That's not human nature. That's not group think. If "whites" are not the dominant ones, some other group will be (probably Asians), and then whites will just become one of the "oppressed".

You're an excuse.
I would think someone as intimidating as you would be able to resolve all of mankind's issues in short time.

Whites cannot stop what they never started. Racism is wholly a creation, concept and tool of the Black. The racism buck begins and ends with Blacks.

The ONLY REAL racism in this country is racism against whites. The more Whites give, them more they are blamed for and accused of. Just consider that racism had been molded to actually IMPLY whites, even though Whites are the least racist, most tolerant and giving of all. As Whites have worked to be ever-more inclusive, Blacks have worked to be ever-more EXCLUSIVE.

DON'T AGREE? Show me another non-white race in the world that has created a nation anything close to resembling the United States which has:
  1. Fought as many wars defending people other than their own.
  2. Spent as much money helping other people, even those that didn't like us.
  3. Worked more tirelessly in the interest of the rights of others.
  4. After creating the biggest, wealthiest, most advanced, most powerful nation on the planet, opened up its doors to as many other people, philosophies, cultures and ways as we have?
When Blacks do all that, then open the doors of opportunity, wealth, freedom and education they built to Whites as we have to others, then you can talk to me.

1. You've fought no wars to defend anything but big corporate interests.
2. You spent whatever money you had rebuilding what you tore up.
3. I have to laugh at this one. You fuck up a nation them want to get credit for helping those you fucked up.
4. You stole the land from the original inhabitants.

When whites pay back every dollar they stole from Africa and South America, then you come talk to me about the same 4 things.

You're an excuse.
I would think someone as intimidating as you would be able to resolve all of mankind's issues in short time.

Nice try chump.

You’re an idiot.
Wait a moment...
They told you so.

There are no black racists here.

Fucking bitch
Why are you so angry?

Why are you so angry?

ROFLMFAO...I think not

....my son and I were

....I did

.....I have

....I have

....I have

.....I did

...I have

....I have

Why is that, you ask, concerning my reaction,....
clearly she's not talking about me, if what I say is true

Because she wants to put her shoe on my foot.
Her shoe doesn't fit me, and I'm not wearing it
I KNOW my truth and it is not her truth

Whites cannot stop what they never started. Racism is wholly a creation, concept and tool of the Black. The racism buck begins and ends with Blacks.

The ONLY REAL racism in this country is racism against whites. The more Whites give, them more they are blamed for and accused of. Just consider that racism had been molded to actually IMPLY whites, even though Whites are the least racist, most tolerant and giving of all. As Whites have worked to be ever-more inclusive, Blacks have worked to be ever-more EXCLUSIVE.

DON'T AGREE? Show me another non-white race in the world that has created a nation anything close to resembling the United States which has:
  1. Fought as many wars defending people other than their own.
  2. Spent as much money helping other people, even those that didn't like us.
  3. Worked more tirelessly in the interest of the rights of others.
  4. After creating the biggest, wealthiest, most advanced, most powerful nation on the planet, opened up its doors to as many other people, philosophies, cultures and ways as we have?
When Blacks do all that, then open the doors of opportunity, wealth, freedom and education they built to Whites as we have to others, then you can talk to me.

1. You've fought no wars to defend anything but big corporate interests.
2. You spent whatever money you had rebuilding what you tore up.
3. I have to laugh at this one. You fuck up a nation them want to get credit for helping those you fucked up.
4. You stole the land from the original inhabitants.

When whites pay back every dollar they stole from Africa and South America, then you come talk to me about the same 4 things.

The jackass speaks again. Let's examine your list of insane racist claims:
You've fought no wars to defend anything but big corporate interests.
Lessee, from about 1800 to 1870, we mainly fought with the Indians, without which there would be no United States at all and you'd still be over in Somalia sharpening your wood spear with your teeth. You can thank us any time. There were no corporations to speak of, we were mainly fighting for survival and land. Then there was the Civil War. I suppose there was a corporate interest in cotton pickers (you), but approximately ONE MILLION mostly white guys died fighting to abolish slavery and preserve our territorial integrity. You can thank us later.
Then there was World War I: What was the corporate interest there in defeating the Ottoman Empire in order to establish a new free Europe and the League of Nations?
Then there was WWII: What was the corporate interest beyond stopping the Third Reich and the creation of the United Nations?
Up to this point, the USA literally saved and reformed the world for a peace that has lasted ever since.
Korean War: what was the corporate interest in stopping the invasion of N. Korea into the South other than to protect their democracy?
Laotian Civil War: Corporate interest?
Vietnam War: where was the corporate interest in fighting to try to stop communism?
Insurgency in Thailand: ditto.
Insurgency in Bolivia: ditto again.
Invasion of Grenada: corporate interest in restoring constitutional government?
Gulf War: What did we get out of that?
Bosnian War: ditto?
Intervention in Haiti: corporate interest?
Kosovo War: 21 countries all fought for our corporate interests?
Afghanistan War: corporate interest, please?
Iraq War: love to know how our corporate interests were served there.
War in Pakistan?
War in Somalia?
Operation Ocean Shield: ??? other than defeat of ocean pirates.
Intervention in Libya: corporate success in defeating Gaddafi?
Lord's Resistance: big win for corporations fighting in Uganda.
Intervention in Iraq: killing ISIS another great corporate win?
Intervention in Syria: again?

You spent whatever money you had rebuilding what you tore up.
Damn right. After all the sacrifice of blood and men for a freer world, we bust a nut trying to help them rebuild from the damage done from the other side. You know, jerkface, there's TWO SIDES in every war.

You fuck up a nation them want to get credit for helping those you fucked up.
I guess there's no answer for itinerant stupidity, so I'll let YOU tell us the nations we fucked up that weren't already fucked up or that we didn't leave better off or at least stop from becoming even worse.

You stole the land from the original inhabitants.
What would you have me say? You'd rather there be no USA? The Indians were not going to live peacefully with us. EVERY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET, EVERY EMPIRE and CIVILIZATION essentially established dominance by taking land from those whom it could dominate! SO WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT, shithead? The USA is guilty of what most EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON THE PLANET is?

What a JERK.

The White Man OWES YOU NOTHING JACK. Be thankful your great granddaddy was freed and you're not still picking cotton. If anything was owed, it was repaid in blood during the Civil War. The Black man hasn't done shit for us since. Without us, this would be you today:

article-2294456-18B47D45000005DC-171_964x1253.jpg

Without the white man, you'd be living in a thatch hut in your bare feet eating flies living in the freaking Stone Age.

Last edited:
Y'all have again taken the bait. He is trolling. Stop responding and maybe he will go find another pond.

Whites cannot stop what they never started.
so how did racism start ?
Racism is wholly a creation, concept and tool of the Black. The racism buck begins and ends with Blacks.
So black people are the racists then ?
The ONLY REAL racism in this country is racism against whites.
Blacks have worked to be ever-more EXCLUSIVE.
Exclusive ? Name a place in the USA that is exclusive to blacks and not controlled by whites ?
OK.
Fought as many wars defending people other than their own.
OK. Like what war ?
Spent as much money helping other people, even those that didn't like us.
OK. Where ? What country ?

there's not that much overt racism to stop
and not much concealed racism ''all over the place''

so how did racism start?

It's just one of the bad consequences of collectivism, really. I suspect that you already know that.

The problem with collectivism, though, is human nature. Man is a mixture of good and evil. And jealousy. Everybody wants to be alpha all the time instead of just being their own man.

If it's any consolation, we're all being wiped out by the money man. All of us but the one percenters anyway.

Last edited:
It's just one of the bad consequences of collectivism, really. I suspect that you already know that.

The problem with collectivism, though, is human nature. Man is a mixture of good and evil. And jealousy. Everybody wants to be alpha all the time instead of just being their own man.

If it's any consolation, we're all being wiped out by the money man. All of us but the one percenters anyway.
Right. OK

Wait a moment...
They told you so.

There are no black racists here.
Says the black racist

Wait a moment...
They told you so.
They may be sharing a room at the assisted living facility.
They’re sharing a room and a little brain.

Right. OK

I'll tell you something. I know what it feels like to pass out from hunger in a one bed motel room with 7 brothers and sisters who haven't eaten in a week. And more than once. I know what it's like not to have electricity. Or hot water. Or food. Not even a syrup sandwich or a sugar sandwich. Or a mustard bottle to suck on. Or clothes. Or a bed to sleep in. Or heat. I know what it's like to have to walk miles to a church with mom to beg for a handout ever week. I know what it's like very well. And I've experienced travesties that few human beings in his world might think could ever exist in a home. I know what it's like when the state comes and takes everybody away and separates them. And I know what it's like to see them pulled down off a rope and to have to bury them when they couldn't take it anymore. I've been a victim of physical and psychological abuses that one might only imagine could be possible to endure in this world day after day after year after year.

This world is a vampire, my man. And you're not special. Not by a longshot. Everybody is a victim in some way or another in their lifetimes. Eat or be eaten. And ask yourself what you can do better. That's what men do. If the worst thing that ever happened to you was being discriminated for being black, consider yourself blessed. People are assholes. Work with it. Lead by example.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back