Whites do have a role in stopping racism

Dont get emotional and get reported for trolling.
Not emotional. Just stating a fact. Who cares about getting reported, are you 12?
Youre very emotional and you are allergic to facts. Youre the one that is acting like he is 5.
Retards like you are funny. Wallow in your self pity and be miserable in your victimhood. People have tried to help you but you are to ignorant to accept it. To bad you can’t be a productive member of society or a decent role model.
Wait a moment...
Our resident Black Racists are rolling in the dough.
They told you so.

There are no black racists here.

You will, of course, believe what you want. And, sadly, I didn't see Harley's post. So, while I apologize for not calling Harley down, I still feel you are a a closed minded racist who doesn't want to hear any other point of view than yours. I RARELY call anyone a racist, but you are certainly a wonderful example of one.

I rally could care less what you think. If you didn't see Harleys post why are you grilling me because I didn't show him what he wanted? You knew what I said was true, but you assumed was providing information without evidence. So when you figure out the right lie, let me know.

I didn't grill you on anything. Sad for you.

Of course not.

I'm glad you're admitting the truth.

I was being sarcastic. You lied about everything and you're lying about that.

I haven't lied about anything. Again, I'm sad for you.

Right. OK

I'll tell you something. I know what it feels like to pass out from hunger in a one bed motel room with 7 brothers and sisters who haven't eaten in a week. And more than once. I know what it's like not to have electricity. Or hot water. Or food. Not even a syrup sandwich or a sugar sandwich. Or a mustard bottle to suck on. Or clothes. Or a bed to sleep in. Or heat. I know what it's like to have to walk miles to a church with mom to beg for a handout ever week. I know what it's like very well. And I've experienced travesties that few human beings in his world might think could ever exist in a home. I know what it's like when the state comes and takes everybody away and separates them. And I know what it's like to see them pulled down off a rope and to have to bury them when they couldn't take it anymore. I've been a victim of physical and psychological abuses that one might only imagine could be possible to endure in this world day after day after year after year.

This world is a vampire, my man. And you're not special. Not by a longshot. Everybody is a victim in some way or another in their lifetimes. Eat or be eaten. And ask yourself what you can do better. That's what men do. If the worst thing that ever happened to you was being discriminated for being black, consider yourself blessed. People are assholes. Work with it. Lead by example.
There was a guy called Joshua Solomon in 1995.

He grew up in USA-Maryland. He had plenty of Black friends. He felt that many black people used racism as an an excuse. He was also like you in that he talked about the hardship and struggle he goes and went through when he was coming up

So what did he do ?

He changed himself from black to white

This is him.

screen-shot-2013-02-10-at-3-42-36-pm.png

He went to a doctor who gave him pills to turn his skin brown. The doctor warned him that it could lead to liver damage. He shaved the hair off but dressed, acted and talked the same.

After one week as a black man he was done.

He was going to do it for about 4 months visiting different parts of the country.

But one week as a black man he was done.

And bear in mind this is 1995 not 1959 like John Howard Griffin in similar "Black Like Me" experiment where he blacked up and every one can agree that racism was fked up in 1959

This is 1995. This is in everyone's lifetime.

By his 2nd day as a black man he was in tears.

As a white man when he looked and smiled at White people. They smiled back. But as a Black man ? Whites look away, lock their doors, assume he's dangerous or up to no good.

The police would stop him.
Restaurants would tell him they were full even when they weren't. He met a homeless white man who didn't have a biscuit and even he looked down on blacks.

Oprah did a show about it

And you know what's funny ?

What he dealt was easiest part of racism. He didn't even get into the systematic part.

Real racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And this once tough talking white man did not experience any of that.

This is why I laugh when white people like to come with any shaming tactics because they can't handle racism for a minute.

Last edited:
Right. OK

I'll tell you something. I know what it feels like to pass out from hunger in a one bed motel room with 7 brothers and sisters who haven't eaten in a week. And more than once. I know what it's like not to have electricity. Or hot water. Or food. Not even a syrup sandwich or a sugar sandwich. Or a mustard bottle to suck on. Or clothes. Or a bed to sleep in. Or heat. I know what it's like to have to walk miles to a church with mom to beg for a handout ever week. I know what it's like very well. And I've experienced travesties that few human beings in his world might think could ever exist in a home. I know what it's like when the state comes and takes everybody away and separates them. And I know what it's like to see them pulled down off a rope and to have to bury them when they couldn't take it anymore. I've been a victim of physical and psychological abuses that one might only imagine could be possible to endure in this world day after day after year after year.

This world is a vampire, my man. And you're not special. Not by a longshot. Everybody is a victim in some way or another in their lifetimes. Eat or be eaten. And ask yourself what you can do better. That's what men do. If the worst thing that ever happened to you was being discriminated for being black, consider yourself blessed. People are assholes. Work with it. Lead by example.
There was a guy called Joshua Solomon in 1999. He changed himself from black to white

He grew up in USA-Maryland and had plenty of Black friends. He was one of those white people who did not believe his black friends. He felt that many black people used racism as an an excuse. He was also like you in that he talked about the hardship and struggle he goes and went through when he was coming up

So what did he do ? He went to a doctor who gave him pills to turn his white skin brown. The doctor warned him that it could lead to liver damage. He shaved the hair off his head but dressed the same, acted the same, talked the same. He had the same money and education. It was just his brown skin and bald head that were different.

This is him.

screen-shot-2013-02-10-at-3-42-36-pm.png

After one week as a black man he was done.

He was going to do it for about four months and visit different parts of the country.

But one week as a black man he was done.

And bear in mind this is 1999. This is not some 1959 John Howard Griffin "Black Like Me" thing where he blacked up and every one can agree that racism was fked up in 1959

This is 1999. This is in everyones lifetime.

By his 2nd day as a black man he was in tears.

So don't come at me with your fking bullshit about "happens to everyone"

As a white man he looks and smiles at White people and they smile back. But as a Black man whites look away, lock their doors, assume he is dangerous or up to no good.

The police would stop him even though he was just walking down the street minding his own business.

Restaurants would tell him they were full, even when they were not, restaurants where nearly everyone sitting down was – White.. He met a homeless White man, blond hair, blue eyes, who had almost nothing in this world: even he looked down on Blacks.

Oprah did a show about it

And you know what's funny ?

What he dealt was easiest part of racism. He didn't even get into the systematic part.

Real racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And this once tough talking white man did not experience any of that.

This is why I laugh when white people like to come with any shaming tactics because they can't handle racism for a minute.
Real Racism? There is only racism. You pick one guy to support your entire thesis. You obviously failed what ever college you went to. Take a white guy and put him in a black ghetto neighborhood, the same thing happens. What neighborhood was he in? If it was a bunch of low class trailer park folk, of course it would happen. Whites don't look the other way, any one with any brains locks their doors no matter where they live. Your generalization shows your irrational logic. Your denial that a black person cant be racist or doesn't discriminate shows you ignorance. Every citizen of the United States has judicial freedom and equal rights. get over yourself and stop being a victim of your mind.

I’ve always been suspicious about these actors and actresses, you just don’t know if they’re being genuine.

Real Racism? There is only racism. You pick one guy to support your entire thesis. You obviously failed what ever college you went to. Take a white guy and put him in a black ghetto neighborhood, the same thing happens. What neighborhood was he in?
OK. So what do you think would happen if a white man went into a black ghetto ?

Real Racism? There is only racism. You pick one guy to support your entire thesis. You obviously failed what ever college you went to. Take a white guy and put him in a black ghetto neighborhood, the same thing happens. What neighborhood was he in?
OK. So what do you think would happen if a white man went into a black ghetto ?
Are you really this stupid? He can get robbed beat up or both as the news reports . Just as when a black guy goes into a trailer park in Alabama that has confederate flags. And no I am not afraid to be around black people. I was born in Cabrini Green and watched how the population acted like animals to whites and to people of there own race. I never intend to go back, nor do I have a need. They have decided to live this way, let them. They have no right to complain about their lives. Your denial used to be funny now it just shows your despicable racism and ignorance. Until you admit that this problem occurs on both sides, you never be able to have a truthful conversation with anyone. I suspect though that you don't want that. You just want to bitch about things and make them worse.

Are you really this stupid? He can get robbed beat up or both as the news reports . Just as when a black guy goes into a trailer park in Alabama that has confederate flags.
OK. He "can get" but that could happen anywhere. So that's silly point.

How can black people practice racism to white people in a black ghetto and not be severely punished ?

Are you really this stupid? He can get robbed beat up or both as the news reports . Just as when a black guy goes into a trailer park in Alabama that has confederate flags.

How can black people practice racism to white people in a black ghetto and not be severely punished ?
Then your point about the black is silly as well. You cant have it both ways. The practice of racism in ghettos and in suburbia happens every day. TRY READING. Again, your insistence that blacks cant be racist or practice racism is the flaw in your thinking. Your dedication to your perverse ideology will never allow you to become a better person or help others. Conversing with you is like conversing with a two year old. Bye

Then your point about the black is silly as well. You cant have it both ways. The practice of racism in ghettos and in suburbia happens every day. TRY READING. Again, your insistence that blacks cant be racist or practice racism is the flaw in your thinking. Your dedication to your perverse ideology will never allow you to become a better person or help others. Conversing with you is like conversing with a two year old. Bye
You can only practice racism when you own the system and resources. You sound like an idiot.

You can only practice racism when you own the system and resources. You sound like an idiot.
As always, you are wrong. I may sound like one to you and Paul which doesn't bother me since you two myopic morons. People with brains and logic know you to be an idiot and a racist.

As always, you are wrong. I may sound like one to you and Paul which doesn't bother me since you two myopic morons. People with brains and logic know you to be an idiot and a racist.
No you are an idiot. I know because you think Black people can practice racism without controlling the resources and the system by which those resource are distributed. Only a fucking fool would think that.

Whaaat?

Whaaat?
Exactly.

No you are an idiot. I know because you think Black people can practice racism without controlling the resources and the system by which those resource are distributed. Only a fucking fool would think that.
Youre to stupid to have a discussion with. You refuse to admit the very basic issue that all races can be racist and all races can practice racism. Bye.

ANOTHER LOAD OF HOT STEAMING CRAP from the man who owns the sewer.

Forum List

Back