Whites do have a role in stopping racism

White privilege? So does she mean that Cowell enjoyed a special privilege to murder a black woman that this black guy did not have to murder a black woman?
What point are you trying to make ?
He's not trying to make a point. He is deflecting with some type of false equivalence.

It is a false UNequivalence. Two black women murdered, one by a white guy and the other by a black guy. The white guy murdered because of white privilege but the black guy murdered because of, well, it doesn't matter because there's nothing newsworthy or Twitterworthy about a black man murdering a black woman apparently.
Nope its a false equivalence. Your are assuming facts not in evidence as well. Youre assuming both killed for the same reasons.

Of course they didn't kill for the same reasons. Jesus. The point is that a black woman was murdered in cold blood in each case and yet the entire internet and Hollywood are in an uproar over the white murderer. Two black women are murdered and one is just as dead as the other but for some reason, racism seems to be the more heinous motive.

Apparently the means justify the end.

Drop the white victimhood one time. You whites go on and on about black on black crime while you ignore any and all white on white crime. You whites do this all the time. A white man kills a white woman, whites like you say nothing. A black man kills a white woman then you need more guns and you need more police, you need to enact stand your ground laws, stop and frisk and then you start talking about how blacks are increasing attacks on whites. So stop crying.

Yes we do. We have a RESPONSIBILITY to stand up to racist motherfuckers like the OP and condemn them as the evil scum that they are.

Not just whites though, ALL decent people of any color have a responsibility to condemn racist fuckwads like the OP. Good people don't tolerate racism.

Another example of dumb whiteness.

Who said it was white privilege for a white man to murder a black woman but not when a black man murders a black woman?

Let me ask you a question: What does white privilege have to do with this murder?
What does white privilege mean to you? I ask because we need to get the meaning established and because white people seem to have a difficult time accepting the definition unless they are aware of it.

I thought you guys already established that.
We have. I just want to know what it means to you?

What difference does it make what white privilege means to me if you guys are just going to continue flogging us with your version anyway?

Our version? No, a white person created the term.

Yes we do. We have a RESPONSIBILITY to stand up to racist motherfuckers like the OP and condemn them as the evil scum that they are.

Not just whites though, ALL decent people of any color have a responsibility to condemn racist fuckwads like the OP. Good people don't tolerate racism.

Another example of what an evil and racist pile of shit you are.

All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to be tolerant of evil racist fucks like you.

He's not trying to make a point. He is deflecting with some type of false equivalence.

It is a false UNequivalence. Two black women murdered, one by a white guy and the other by a black guy. The white guy murdered because of white privilege but the black guy murdered because of, well, it doesn't matter because there's nothing newsworthy or Twitterworthy about a black man murdering a black woman apparently.
Nope its a false equivalence. Your are assuming facts not in evidence as well. Youre assuming both killed for the same reasons.

Of course they didn't kill for the same reasons. Jesus. The point is that a black woman was murdered in cold blood in each case and yet the entire internet and Hollywood are in an uproar over the white murderer. Two black women are murdered and one is just as dead as the other but for some reason, racism seems to be the more heinous motive.

That may be the point to you which is probably why you are confused. Give you an example. Most white people die at the hands of other white people. Thats a given and true of every other race. A white guy kills a white woman and no one bats an eye. Now when a Black guy kills a white woman there is outrage and panic. Political careers are elevated or ended over the topic of being tough on crime because those people need to be controlled. Well its the same to us except we dont control the system so we cant send cops to crack heads in your neighborhood.

I shoulda figgered you'd find a way to make this about black victimhood.

If we use what you think victimhood is, there is no black victimhood.

Even more dumb whiteness.

If I believed in reincarnation, I'd swear you are Adolf Hitler in a new body.

And even more dumb whiteness. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

And even more dumb whiteness. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Don't you have a cross to burn on someone's lawn, fuckwad?

Whites do have a role in stopping racism.

Anne Hathaway calls out white privilege in passionate post about 'unspeakable' murder of Nia Wilson
Erin Donnelly,Yahoo Lifestyle 7 hours ago

Anne Hathaway is using her platform for a powerful cause.

Outraged by the fatal stabbing of 18-year-old Nia Wilson by a white man, the Oscar-winning actress dedicated an Instagram post to honoring the young black woman. Wilson and her sister, who survived the attack, were stabbed at the BART MacArthur Station in Oakland, Calif., on July 22.

But Hathaway’s post was more than a passive tribute to Wilson — it was a call to arms and condemnation of those who hide behind their “white privilege” and fail to take action in the face of violence and racism.

Describing Wilson’s murder as “unspeakable,” the Ocean’s 8 star acknowledged her own privilege while calling for white people to step up.

921c165b86a0f2e44a9ed5077973e212

Anne Hathaway paid tribute to the late Nia Wilson on social media. (Photo: Theo Wargo/FilmMagic)
“White people — including me, including you — must take into the marrow of our privileged bones the truth that ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS,” she wrote. “White people DO NOT have equivalence for this fear of violence. Given those givens, we must ask our (white) selves — how ‘decent’ are we really? Not in our intent, but in our actions? In our lack of action?”

She ended the message with the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag, as well as #AntiRacist, #NoExcuse,
#SayHerName, and #EarnTheRightToSayHerName.

Hathaway shut off the comments for the post, but that hasn’t stopped fans from responding. Many are now praising her as an ally.

Of course, Hathaway’s passionate plea received a fair share of critics. One troll called her a “self-hating white bitch who constantly does the most to get the acceptance and approval of black people online… so f***ing pathetic and cringey.”

“Saying white people will never feel fear like black people is wrong,” another critic commented under one of Hathaway’s older posts. “There’s thousands of white girls in the world who are too scared to leave their homes after they’ve been abused, raped, and trafficked by men. There’s many white girls who have been murdered by men. Like I get it you’re privileged as hell and think every white woman is the same as you but that’s now how it works. Racism is disgusting and white supremacy needs to die but some of the stuff you said is just wrong.”

Hathaway’s not the only celebrity to speak out for Wilson. Amber Tamblyn also posted about her murder this week, though some accused her of shaming white women.

Anne Hathaway calls out white privilege in passionate post about 'unspeakable' murder of Nia Wilson

The only way you’ll get them to listen is if you un elect them. You need to go door to door and help people get absentee ballots or show up in November every 2 years.

You say poor and middle class whites screwed up by voting trump well they have white privilege. That privilege comes with voting. Don’t expect any politician to care about a group that doesn’t vote.

Rick Snyder poisoned flint and got re elected. Unacceptable

Who said it was white privilege for a white man to murder a black woman but not when a black man murders a black woman?

Let me ask you a question: What does white privilege have to do with this murder?
What does white privilege mean to you? I ask because we need to get the meaning established and because white people seem to have a difficult time accepting the definition unless they are aware of it.

I thought you guys already established that.
We have. I just want to know what it means to you?

What difference does it make what white privilege means to me if you guys are just going to continue flogging us with your version anyway?
It makes a huge difference. Why would I waste my time talking to you about something we cant even define and agree upon?

Outraged by the fatal stabbing of 18-year-old Nia Wilson by a white man, the Oscar-winning actress dedicated an Instagram post to honoring the young black woman. Wilson and her sister, who survived the attack, were stabbed at the BART MacArthur Station in Oakland, Calif., on July 22.

But Hathaway’s post was more than a passive tribute to Wilson — it was a call to arms and condemnation of those who hide behind their “white privilege” and fail to take action in the face of violence and racism.

Describing Wilson’s murder as “unspeakable,” the Ocean’s 8 star acknowledged her own privilege while calling for white people to step up.

Anne Hathaway paid tribute to the late Nia Wilson on social media. (Photo: Theo Wargo/FilmMagic)
“White people — including me, including you — must take into the marrow of our privileged bones the truth that ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS,” she wrote. “White people DO NOT have equivalence for this fear of violence. Given those givens, we must ask our (white) selves — how ‘decent’ are we really? Not in our intent, but in our actions? In our lack of action?”

She ended the message with the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag, as well as #AntiRacist, #NoExcuse,

Hathaway shut off the comments for the post, but that hasn’t stopped fans from responding. Many are now praising her as an ally.

Of course, Hathaway’s passionate plea received a fair share of critics. One troll called her a “self-hating white bitch who constantly does the most to get the acceptance and approval of black people online… so f***ing pathetic and cringey.”

“Saying white people will never feel fear like black people is wrong,” another critic commented under one of Hathaway’s older posts. “There’s thousands of white girls in the world who are too scared to leave their homes after they’ve been abused, raped, and trafficked by men. There’s many white girls who have been murdered by men. Like I get it you’re privileged as hell and think every white woman is the same as you but that’s now how it works. Racism is disgusting and white supremacy needs to die but some of the stuff you said is just wrong.”

Hathaway’s not the only celebrity to speak out for Wilson. Amber Tamblyn also posted about her murder this week, though some accused her of shaming white women.

The only way you’ll get them to listen is if you un elect them. You need to go door to door and help people get absentee ballots or show up in November every 2 years.

You say poor and middle class whites screwed up by voting trump well they have white privilege. That privilege comes with voting. Don’t expect any politician to care about a group that doesn’t vote.

Is that why you democrats have declared war on the middle class and work so hard to drive middle America into poverty? :dunno:

That may be the point to you which is probably why you are confused. Give you an example. Most white people die at the hands of other white people. Thats a given and true of every other race. A white guy kills a white woman and no one bats an eye. Now when a Black guy kills a white woman there is outrage and panic. Political careers are elevated or ended over the topic of being tough on crime because those people need to be controlled. Well its the same to us except we dont control the system so we cant send cops to crack heads in your neighborhood.

I shoulda figured you would deflect because the truth bothers you.

Is that why you democrats have declared war on the middle class and work so hard to drive middle America into poverty? :dunno:
Yea it’s us! This is what I love about struggling middle class republicans they (fox) have you convinced it’s us fing you in the A

That was hella stupid.

There is no "Stopping" racism. That's not human nature. That's not group think. If "whites" are not the dominant ones, some other group will be (probably Asians), and then whites will just become one of the "oppressed".

You can't stop racism because racism is human nature.

It's not human nature junior. It's an excuse.

Nope. See: white kids at majority black schools. Who do you think gets bullied for their skin color in that situation? Black kids even bully each other over slightly different shades of brown. It's hilarious.

People are scum. That's just the way it is.

Junior, you have got to do better than his. You guys are always ready to try showing us what we do, yet you ignore racist laws and policies made by whites that have the greater impact on lives.. And apparently you have not studied psychology.

Lmfao .... you're so wrong it's not even funny. I've read at least a dozen times more peer-reviewed articles than you and your butt buddies on here combined. Which is why I'm qualified to say that 90% of psychological research is complete and utter garbage. About 10% is actually worthwhile. Some of it, I truly cherish. But most is trash.

Why do white kids tend to be harassed and bullied at majority black schools? According to you, it's just white people that are prejudiced. At least, that's very much the way you come off. "White people are the problem".

No. Human nature is the problem. And while it's not quite true that war never changes, human nature truly never changes. Technology may change, but our inborn tendency toward favoring our own groups never, ever will, regardless of how light or dark you are.

You're either dishonest or just very stupid, I'm sorry to say.

Last edited:

If we don’t care about white guys raping white women and we don’t mind you raping black women guess who I will avoid? The sistas

If we don’t care about white guys raping white women and we don’t mind you raping black women guess who I will avoid? The sistas
Not sure I understand what thats supposed to mean.

Yea it’s us! This is what I love about struggling middle class republicans they (fox) have you convinced it’s us fing you in the A

Yeah, I mean your message is pure... :lol:

Trevor Noah Asks Ocasio-Cortez: 'How Do You Pay for All These Ideas?'

sk072418dAPR20180723044526.jpg

There is no "Stopping" racism. That's not human nature. That's not group think. If "whites" are not the dominant ones, some other group will be (probably Asians), and then whites will just become one of the "oppressed".

You can't stop racism because racism is human nature.

It's not human nature junior. It's an excuse.

Nope. See: white kids at majority black schools. Who do you think gets bullied for their skin color in that situation? Black kids even bully each other over slightly different shades of brown. It's hilarious.

People are scum. That's just the way it is.

Junior, you have got to do better than his. You guys are always ready to try showing us what we do, yet you ignore racist laws and policies made by whites that have the greater impact on lives.. And apparently you have not studied psychology.

Lmfao .... you're so wrong it's not even funny. I've read at least a dozen times more peer-reviewed articles than you and your butt buddies on here combined. Which is why I'm qualified to say that 90% of psychological research is complete and utter garbage. About 10% is actually worthwhile. Some of it, I truly cherish. But most is trash.

Why do white kids tend to be harassed and bullied at majority black schools? According to you, it's just white people that are prejudiced. At least, that's very much the way you come off. "White people are the problem".

No. Human nature is the problem. And while it's not quite true that war never changes, human nature truly never changes. Technology may change, but our inborn tendency toward favoring our own groups never, ever will, regardless of how light or dark you are.
I went to a Detroit public school till 4th grade. Three whites in the entire middle school. In the top ten worst schools in Detroit. Bad.

I got in way too many fights by 4th grade. And I saw things I never saw in the white community.

In the white community it’s a guy who kills his family or girlfriends lover or parents or a serial killer.

In a black community you’re going to get murdered in a gang or drive by or raped by a neighbor around the block or walking by a crack house.

White communities are safer. My door walls wide open no sirens. No barkin from the dogs, no smog, I got to say today was a good day

Forum List

Back