Whites do have a role in stopping racism

IM2 has to stop exploiting racism too, it's dead, stick a fork in it. Blacks themselves can't seem to get over it. It's a highly profitable gambit, the" blame the whitey" one. Sorry, but not buying it. Blacks can and should have gotten over this long ago.

Last edited:
First of all, I find it particularly interesting that you capitalize the word "black" but not "white". This reveals much about your feelings about whites and that you are hopelessly biased. Secondly, the last remark is somewhat confusing. If I'm reading it correctly, you're saying that neither the black man nor the white man killed because he was racist. Well, I know the black didn't, obviously, but the white guy may have.
My point was not that there was a lack of an uproar over the black murderer, my point was that if there is to be an uproar, it should be because a woman was murdered, not because a white guy did it.

In order to be truly objective and logical about these murders, we need to be outraged at both cases or don't be outraged at all.

"White people like you are allergic to truth."

That's much better, thanks.

My bad. Let me clear it up. If a Black guy kills a Black woman we know he didnt do it because he is a racist. Typically when a white guy kills a white woman we know he didnt do it because he is a racist unless she is involved with a Black cause or prefers Black men.

And?

Who told you that you get to decide for everyone else how outrage should be ranked?

Who told you outrage is ranked at all? If we rank outrage, does this mean we rank tragedy as well? Is the one black woman's murder more tragic than the other? What do you think their families say about it? Does Samantha Stewart's family say "At least she wasn't murdered by a white racist"? Is Stewart less dead than Wilson?

People have their own opinions. Human natures dictates that a murder done by an outsider galvanizes the community in a way that is different than a murder done by an insider. Give you an example. Black people know that Black criminals are going to kill each other and in the process take a few innocents with them. While we are outraged about it in our communities we understand the cause. We work to change these people. Now when you have a white criminal killing Black people its an entirely different thing. We live with the daily probability that a white cop will shoot us for moving too fast to get our registration or license even when instructed to. Or maybe we "fit the description" and made the mistake of having our phone in our hands.Or maybe its just some radicalized white boy stopping by the local church and killing Black people who are praying. We only understand that their hate is irrational, based on race and unpredictable. This cranks the level of concern to a whole new level because now instead of catching a stray bullet meant for a Black criminal we are being hunted by whites that can appear from anywhere at any moment.

More blacks are killed by other blacks so one wonders why this does not galvanize the black community.
I quoted something you completely missed prior to making your complaint about me not capitalizing white but always capitalizing Black.

I said that I found it interesting, it was not a complaint. It's interesting because you and IM2 have this delusion that blacks can't be racist.

After being called a racist mere days after joining this forum I've come to expect that sort of thing from people like you. So it's neither a surprise or a bother to me in any way because I know where that shit comes from.

and what?

Why state the obvious?

i told me. When someone breaks my window I am outraged. When a white racist breaks my window my outrage is going to be exponentially higher in rank.

So you're not pissed that someone broke your window, you're pissed that he's white?

Black community is already galvanized and working on the issue. No we dont give progress reports to Black people because its none of your business and you have your own white on white crime problem to deal with.

What's taking so long?
It was a complaint or whine those are the only two options. Please show me where I have ever said Blacks cant be racist? Looks like your issue with reading comprehension is rearing its ugly head again.

Only two options? Making an observation is an option that never occurred to you?

Because I wanted to?

I'm more pissed if a white person does it.

Why?

Whats taking so long for you guys to stop raping dogs and live stock? Whats taking so long for you guys to stop you opoid, meth and crack use?

We're not blaming blacks for it so why do you care?

My views about white privilege are irrelevant because I'm not the one who brought it up, Hathaway did. I'm asking why it was even brought up at all. The real question is: What does white privilege mean to Hathaway and why does she feel it's relevant here?
If your views on white privilege were irrelevant to me then I wouldnt have asked.

It may or may not be relevant to you personally but it's not relevant to the discussion.

I dont care who brought it up. You asked me a question about it.

You asked me a question first: "Who said it was white privilege for a white man to murder a black woman but not when a black man murders a black woman?

To which I replied: "What does white privilege have to do with this murder?"

How would I know what white privilege means to this lady? I didnt know she existed until I saw the thread

It was a rhetorical question. I certainly don't expect you to know that.

I disagree. I wont discuss your question until you explain your understanding of what white privilege is. If you dont explain your question will not be discussed.

So now you expect an answer to your question and won't give your answer until you get it.

Thats because you asked the following question first...

"How is it white privilege for a white man to murder a black woman but not when a black man murders a black woman?"

I then asked....

"
Who said it was white privilege for a white man to murder a black woman but not when a black man murders a black woman?

To which you replied:

"What does white privilege have to do with this murder?"

Do you always get confused this easily?

Do you? I told you already Hathaway's the one who brought it up. Both of these questions ask basically the same thing: What does white privilege have to do with any of it?

From my recollection thats the smartest thing you have posted.

Says the guy who gloated over my answering a question I never answered.

Correct Your question will not be answered until you tell me what white privilege means to you.

Hathaway never said what you said. If she did please provide the quote. This is what you said.
"How is it white privilege for a white man to murder a black woman but not when a black man murders a black woman?"[/QUOTE]

She said we need to "White people...must take into the marrow of our privileged bones..."

If she thinks all whites have white privilege then she thinks the murderer did too. Does she think it was a factor in the murder? I don't know. But I do know that it's not.

Total bullshit, all slavery is and was wrong.
True but there are rankings and white created chattel slavery was the worst in the history of the planet.
Whether one was worse than the other you really don't know for sure, it is just your speculation, I guess not wanting to think a black person would be cruel to another black person. I seriously doubt the Egyptian slave owners were kind to their slaves.
I know for sure. I'd much rather be thought of as a human with a service contract to work off than thought of on the same level as cattle.
Not all Egyptian slaves were indentured servants.
Show me the ones that were thought of as non humans.
The ones buried in the rubble of the pyramids....

Whites do have a role in stopping racism.

Anne Hathaway calls out white privilege in passionate post about 'unspeakable' murder of Nia Wilson
Erin Donnelly,Yahoo Lifestyle 7 hours ago
Privileged white folk that live in gated rich communities FAR FAR away from blacks as possible, like Miss Hathaway speak out against "White privilege". Feel the burn of irony setting in? I am a honky and blacks hate our whitey collective guts. But, that is my opinion, and I should know, I live with blacks. And I feel their pain AND their hate. Unlike Ms Hathaway, that does neither. Just another Hollywood phony.
Do you know where Jeremiah Wright chose to live? That’s right! In a gated white community!

She said we need to "White people...must take into the marrow of our privileged bones..."

If she thinks all whites have white privilege then she thinks the murderer did too. Does she think it was a factor in the murder? I don't know. But I do know that it's not.

How did
"White people...must take into the marrow of our privileged bones the truth that ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS"

turn into
"Its white privilege for a white man to murder a black woman but not when a black man murders a black woman."

I mean just how the fuck does one arrive at that idiotic conclusion?

How did
"White people...must take into the marrow of our privileged bones the truth that ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS"

turn into
"Its white privilege for a white man to murder a black woman but not when a black man murders a black woman."

I've noticed that as the discussion lengthens, your insults and barbs about my intelligence increase. Do you have anything left other than insults?

How did

turn into

I've noticed that as the discussion lengthens, your insults and barbs about my intelligence increase. Do you have anything left other than insults?
Dont deflect because I insulted your intelligence. Instead explain your logic so I have nothing to insult. Are you up to the task or are you embarrassed that after all that shit you claimed you cant explain how you arrived at your conclusion? I repeat.

How did

turn into

How did

turn into

Dont deflect because I insulted your intelligence. Instead explain your logic so I have nothing to insult. Are you up to the task or are you embarrassed that after all that shit you claimed you cant explain how you arrived at your conclusion? I repeat.

How did

turn into

Answer my questions on Rwanda then we'll talk.

How did

turn into

How did

turn into

We finished discussing Rwanda. Stop stalling and answer my question regarding your logical process that cause you to arrive at such an idiotic conclusion.

How did

turn into

How did

turn into

We finished discussing Rwanda. Stop stalling and answer my question regarding your logical process that cause you to arrive at such an idiotic conclusion.

In case you haven't gotten it by now, I'm not answering your question. And you know why.

How did

turn into

How did

turn into

In case you haven't gotten it by now, I'm not answering your question. And you know why.
Yes I do know why. You have no clue how you are going to explain your logic in reaching the idiotic conclusion you came to. Its OK but just know I know. :laugh:

How did

turn into

Yes I do know why. You have no clue how you are going to explain your logic in reaching the idiotic conclusion you came to. Its OK but just know I know. :laugh:

About what I expected.

Whether one was worse than the other you really don't know for sure, it is just your speculation, I guess not wanting to think a black person would be cruel to another black person. I seriously doubt the Egyptian slave owners were kind to their slaves.
I know for sure. I'd much rather be thought of as a human with a service contract to work off than thought of on the same level as cattle.
How do you know they were thought of as human? Just because their owners were black does not mean they weren't treated horribly.
How do you know they were thought of as non human? This is an important point you should be able to prove if you want to say chattel slavery created by whites was not worse than traditional slavery.
There is no proof that it was better or worse. Since no slavery is good, the assumption would lean more toward the negative

How do you know they were thought of as human? Just because their owners were black does not mean they weren't treated horribly.
How do you know they were thought of as non human? This is an important point you should be able to prove if you want to say chattel slavery created by whites was not worse than traditional slavery.
There is no proof that it was better or worse. Since no slavery is good, the assumption would lean more toward the negative
The proof is in the fact that were considered human while with white chattel slavery they were considered goats.

The proof is in the fact that were considered human while with white chattel slavery they were considered goats.

Slavery in Africa was no picnic:

The lives of the slaves were harsh, as they worked very long hours under poor conditions. They were often not given enough healthy food and lived in overcrowded and dirty conditions. Slaves had no freedom at all ”” they were locked up at night, and had to have a pass to leave their place of employment. As they were regarded as possessions, they were unable to marry, and if they had children, the children belonged to the slave’s owner and were also slaves. They also had little chance of education. Women slaves were at risk of being raped by their masters and other slaves.

The lives of the slaves were harsh, as they worked very long hours under poor conditions. They were often not given enough healthy food and lived in overcrowded and dirty conditions. Slaves had no freedom at all ”” they were locked up at night, and had to have a pass to leave their place of employment. As they were regarded as possessions, they were unable to marry, and if they had children, the children belonged to the slave’s owner and were also slaves. They also had little chance of education. Women slaves were at risk of being raped by their masters and other slaves.
You do realize this was done by white people right?

no

no
They were Dutch whites. Even says so in your link.

Forum List

Back