Whites do have a role in stopping racism

I am so sick of the bullshit trolling by IM2 and his fellow negro assholes...its time to put them on iggie. Enough already.
He puts out the thread bait..and everyone gobbles it up. Well....not me anymore. Like the piles of shit they are, I plan to step over it and keep moseying on.

POOF
Amen to that sister! :beer:

I have decided, to exercise my white privilege,
and keep it moving, as well

Seriously, if that character, isn't the full embodiment,
and epitome, of everything that white america is sick of,
I don't know who is!

I have learned so much about white privilege,
in the last week, that it has opened my eyes,
to embrace it, by not allowing black privilege,
to consume me nor, my white privilege, to compel me.

You just have to wash your hands,
leave people where they are and keep it moving.
After all, no matter where you go,
you take yourself with you.

I'm fine with myself, I know me...
he hasn't been trying his damnedest,
to convince me, that I am, who he says, I am...

He's been trying his damnedest to convince me,
that he is not, who he says, he is not

He didn't convince me...
but, he sure has convinced himself.
The same goes for a handful of others, as well

Dude, listen to how uncomprehending you are.

I'm not calling for outrage over the black murderer, I'm calling for no outrage over the white murderer. Understand? I'm not the one making distinctions here, Hathaway did that. I say that the white guy's race is irrelevant considering that a black woman was murdered in both cases. Get it?
My point still holds that is

Name a case in history where a white man has killed a black person where you could not find a black person killing another black person ?

Good luck with that. Because you can't. You can always find a case of black person killing another black person.

The same way it would be as silly as me pointing out the outrage of that white couple (christian newsom murders) who were killed by black men but then me turn around and say "what about the white men who have murdered white women" ?

Anyway white women Anne Hathaway is saying what black people have been saying for millions years

Everybody seems to be melting because she acknowledges white supremacy.

F**K HER.

Anne Hathaway is STILL a white supremacist.

See all she is doing is calling out white extremists.

• A white supremacist is a white person who allows a white person who allows a cop to get away with killing a black person.
  • A white supremacists is a white person who funnels black children into special ed.
  • A white supremacist is a white person who rejects black applicants on the basis of race.
White people HAVE NO PROBLEM calling out the Dylan Roof's and other white extremists. They have no problem calling out a Richard Spencer. So black people don't get all happy because a white person is calling out white extremists.

Last edited:
My question to Anne Hathaway would be.

"OK. Good speech. Now what about punishing these white supremacist demonic bastards ?"

See. Notice Anne Hathaway (and all these liberal white supremacists) NEVER EVER EVER EVER talks about the death penalty for these white supremacists ? See when it comes to black people it's about LAWS, LAWS, DEATH PENALTY, JAIL, SENTENCING, LAWS, LAWS etc

Ir's ALWAYS ALWAYS about punishment when it comes to black people screwing up.

But when these white supremacists messes up "they need to visit the African American history museum" "they need more racial awareness training"

Get the fk out my face

Last edited:

I'm not calling for outrage over the black murderer, I'm calling for no outrage over the white murderer. Understand? I'm not the one making distinctions here, Hathaway did that. I say that the white guy's race is irrelevant considering that a black woman was murdered in both cases. Get it?

Name a case in history where a white man has killed a black person where you could not find a black person killing another black person ?

Good luck with that. Because you can't. You can always find a case of black person killing another black person.

The same way it would be as silly as me pointing out the outrage of that white couple (christian newsom murders) who were killed by black men but then me turn around and say "what about the white men who have murdered white women" ?

Jesus Christ, what is it with you guys? Not every race discussion is a goddamn contest.

I'm just asking why all the uproar and call to action over the white racist murderer but not the black murderer. They both killed a black woman but for some reason, the white murderer is the only one they're screaming about.

Jesus Christ, what is it with you guys? Not every race discussion is a goddamn contest.

I'm just asking why all the uproar and call to action over the white racist murderer but not the black murderer. They both killed a black woman but for some reason, the white murderer is the only one they're screaming about.
I already explained that to you. The answer isnt going to change just because you dont like it.

I am so sick of the bullshit trolling by IM2 and his fellow negro assholes...its time to put them on iggie. Enough already.
He puts out the thread bait..and everyone gobbles it up. Well....not me anymore. Like the piles of shit they are, I plan to step over it and keep moseying on.

POOF
Take your sheety ass somewhere....

kick-500x330.gif

I already explained that to you. The answer isnt going to change just because you dont like it.

Your "explanation" seems to be that a dead black woman at the hands of a white racist is that she is more dead or that her death is more tragic.

The answer isn't going to change because your logic is, well, not logic; and is likely to stay that way.

Your "explanation" seems to be that a dead black woman at the hands of a white racist is that she is more dead or that her death is more tragic.

The answer isn't going to change because your logic is, well, not logic; and is likely to stay that way.
If you cant accept that her death is seen as more tragic then you have some things you are going to have to deal with on your own to find peace.

If you cant accept that her death is seen as more tragic then you have some things you are going to have to deal with on your own to find peace.

I know that's what you think. What does Stewart's family say about it? What do you think they would do or say if you went up to them and suggested that their daughter's murder was less tragic because she wasn't killed by a white racist?

Do you not realize how utterly ridiculous that sounds?

I know that's what you think. What does Stewart's family say about it? What do you think they would do or say if you went up to them and suggested that their daughter's murder was less tragic because she wasn't killed by a white racist?

Its not what just I think. Its what most Black people think. Stewarts family would agree a white person killing their daughter would be even worse than a Black person killing their daughter.

I only realize how utterly idiotic you sound.

Its not what just I think. Its what most Black people think. Stewarts family would agree a white person killing their daughter would be even worse than a Black person killing their daughter.

How would you know this? Did you ask them? Do you know how they feel about whites? What if they're not as angry at whites as you are? (they're out there you know; blacks who are not angry at whites). Do you know if the race of the murderer is of any consequence to them at all? How can you say they would agree when you don't even know them?

I can't wait to see how you're going to reason your way through this.

You're repeating what you have already and then people answer the question and then you repeat what you have say again.

But I'll try to answer it a different way.

You seem to suggest that whites killing blacks is an exception and while no one is doing anything about black-on-black crime.

As it turns out, on average there is a shooting (armed security person or vigilante killing an unarmed black person) once every 28 hours.

Also there is plenty being done about black-on-black crime, There is PLENTY of talk about.

But I don't expect you to know about the cure violence projects all over the USA. Like in, Chicago and New York and all over world in places like Honduras and parts of Africa or the interrupters

Or the black star project, Not to mention that black people created one the biggest social movements this century in black lives matter, to highlight, not just police brutality, but black lives matter in general.

But you don't know this. Because you don’t know hardly any black people and haven’t spent time yourself in those communities. And you most likely don’t read or listen to black media, where not only are the issues covered, but the efforts made by people in the community to address those problems are also highlighted;

Needless to say you don’t know about groups like the Nation of Islam, which have a long track record of effective anti-crime initiatives in urban communities (and a history of getting black men with records moving in a more productive direction), And you don’t know about folks like the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who has been involved multiple initiatives aimed at addressing violence and crime on the South Side Chicago or the ministers who run day care programs, and job training programs, and whose churches are involved in rehabilitating housing for low-income families but the media does not report on that.

Finally do you care about your white brothers that are getting killed in Russia by us air strikes ?

Why don't you go and help your white brothers ?

Second - Crime is mostly intra-racial. That means there will ALWAYS be way more black-on-black crime than white-on-black crime.

While it is true that 94% of black murders are black-on-black, it is just as true that 86% of white murders are white-on-white. In fact, most crime in America is white-on-white – yet for every web page that mentions “white-on-white crime”, there are 25 that mention “black-on-black crime”.

white-on-white-crime-2.jpg

Third - You makes the worth of black life conditional. Conditional on good behaviour,. Once blacks get black-on-black crime under control, then they can act as if their lives matter,

Meanwhile the worth of white life is taken seriously, as absolute, as not being conditional.

• No one belittled the killings of white people in 9/11 by quoting white crime statistics, saying “white people kill each other all the time, what’s the big deal?”
  • No one deflected by talking about white parenting or violence in white films.

You're repeating what you have already and then people answer the question and then you repeat what you have say again.

That's because people are repeating answers to a question I never asked.

I said it before and I'll say it again: I am not making comparisons of white to black murderers in any way. I am not saying that blacks commit more murders or worse murders (if there is such a thing). I am not saying there should be more of an uproar over black murderers. I'm saying that since a black woman was murdered in both cases, there shouldn't have been an uproar at all. The fact that one of the murderers was a white racist is irrelevant.

That's it.

I said it before and I'll say it again: I am not making comparisons of white to black murderers in any way. I am not saying that blacks commit more murders or worse murders (if there is such a thing). I am not saying there should be more of an uproar over black murderers. I'm saying that since a black woman was murdered in both cases, there shouldn't have been an uproar at all. The fact that one of the murderers was a white racist is irrelevant.

That's it.

"The fact that one of the murderers was a white racist is irrelevant."

This here is your major problem. Your opinion has no basis in fact. Since you're a white boy its even more irrelevant to Black people simply because you dont know what the hell you are talking about. Ever hear of this thing called "the talk"? When Black children receive the talk heavy emphasis is put on the fact that white people will harm you because of your color.

How would you know this? Did you ask them? Do you know how they feel about whites? What if they're not as angry at whites as you are? (they're out there you know; blacks who are not angry at whites). Do you know if the race of the murderer is of any consequence to them at all? How can you say they would agree when you don't even know them?

I dont have to ask them. They share the same experience here in the US that I do. Its the reason we speak to each other in passing even when we are total strangers. We understand the dynamic of racism. We see each other and all it takes is one instant for our eyes to lock and know. We know here is a Black man/woman. This is an ally that for the most part shares my opinions regarding whites. I'm not asking you to accept my explanation. Youre just going to have to deal with it on its own merits....or not.

That's it.

This here is your major problem. Your opinion has no basis in fact.

If that's true then neither does yours.

So you're telling me that the white guy made it about race so you're going to make it about race? How do you expect to end racism this way?

Since you're a white boy its even more irrelevant to Black people simply because you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Okay black boy, whatever you say.

Ever hear of this thing called "the talk"? When Black children receive the talk heavy emphasis is put on the fact that white people will harm you because of your color.

So you're teaching your children that all white people will harm them because of their color?

That's it.

This here is your major problem. Your opinion has no basis in fact.

If that's true then neither does yours.

So you're telling me that the white guy made it about race so you're going to make it about race? How do you expect to end racism this way?

Since you're a white boy its even more irrelevant to Black people simply because you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Okay black boy, whatever you say.

Ever hear of this thing called "the talk"? When Black children receive the talk heavy emphasis is put on the fact that white people will harm you because of your color.

So you're teaching your children that all white people will harm them because of their color?
Its not my job to end racism. Thats your job as a white person belonging to the group that started racism.

Glad you understand white boy.

Most Blacks teach their children that whites will attempt to harm them over their race. Thats what the talk is about.

I dont have to ask them. They share the same experience here in the US that I do.

I can't say whether or not they share the same experiences but I do know for a fact that many blacks do not feel as you do so there's no way you can speak for them. I know because I've worked with them, befriended them and welcomed them into the family. My niece's black husband does not feel this way and with the exception of the guy who spit on me, none of the black people I know feel this way.

Its the reason we speak to each other in passing even when we are total strangers. We understand the dynamic of racism. We see each other and all it takes is one instant for our eyes to lock and know. We know here is a Black man/woman. This is an ally that for the most part shares my opinions regarding whites. I'm not asking you to accept my explanation. Youre just going to have to deal with it on its own merits....or not.

Do you have a secret handshake? Good Christ.

Forum List

Back