My beauty,
You're always at defense
Restless, drawing fire to Yourself
From south to north, from sea to Jordan

Israel my beloved, I shall give You everything
Beauty, I fear for Your fate, and pray for Your peace
My heart You're conquering, those around don't understand,
That we never part, even when I sometimes go, from south to north

My beauty, in Your narrow waist and long body, turning the head of all the world

Last edited:
Temple Mount Update | Torah Portion 'VaYera' - Bounding of Yizhak as punishment for giving up Gaza

Rabbi Shmuel Moreno bring the commentary of Rashbam on the bounding of Yizhak

"Do you know it's a holy place? Enough games" | Manners of the Temple Mount

Temple Mount Update | The Commemoration of Rabbi Shlomah Goren ZT"A

F9yniJzWYAAJNMc

The heroic policewoman who was murdered protecting Jerusalem,

may her memory be blessing

בס"ד

Taking Over Gaza - Daniel Sa'adon
-
Taking Over Gaza, Gaza Soon

It's Not Me Saying
Only The Majority

Victory to the nation of Israel
No terrorist stays here anymore
And quickly comes for us a redeemer

Historic record number of weddings in Israel

Hanan Ben Ari visits an injured in a wheelchair from the party in Re'eem
who asks to dance to his song "Our Life Is Strawberries"

Last edited:
Israel wants to completely eliminate Hamas
There is Hamas in north Gaza.
There in Hamas in south Gaza.
There is Hamas inside Israel.
There is Hamas in the West Bank.
There is Hamas in Lebanon.

Not to mention the handful of other resistance factions.

Israel is going to be busy for a long time.

It’s looks like they want to completely eliminate the Gazans.

We only started, and the Hamas filth already talk about Gaza in past tense.

Indeed, it's going to be a much better world.

Last edited:
Contractor workers on behalf of the Jerusalem Municipality refused to plant flowers in the shape of the Star of David in the Beit HaKerem neighborhood, a replacement team also refused. All employees were fired

The municipality fired Arab contractor workers yesterday because they refused to plant an Israeli flag in the Beit HaKerem area. "On Sunday, a gardening team will arrive to carry out the planting as planned," the municipality said

The Iron Swords War brought with it racism, incitement and violence. An unusual case happened yesterday (Thursday) when Arab contractor workers allegedly refused to plant the Israeli flag.

HkbQ8ARm2_0_0_640_360_0_large.jpg

In a message sent by one of the administrators to senior officials in the municipality, including the mayor, Moshe Leon, he revealed that a seasonal planting was planned to be carried out today in Haft Square according to a work plan in the Beit HaKerem area: "I would like it known that contractor employees in the horticulture department in the Beit HaKerem area protestantly decided not to carry out a planting in the shape of the Israeli flag From the agenda, even though we were asked after we tried to replace another team for planting, the team that arrived was not ready to plant either."

The director also wrote: "This example constitutes a blatant violation of the procedures. There is no need to add that during a time of war and in general there is no place to express any political position. I see this with great seriousness and an injury and disrespect to the honor of the state and its symbols. There is no need to say what is implied by such a vile act. After I asked for identity cards, they refused The workers gave me what I wanted and in a disdainful tone and even with a laugh they told me to bring the police from our side." He ended his letter when he wrote, "I will not give a hand in the matter, I will seek to exhaust the law with all possible severity regarding employees."

ry8rpupe3_0_0_640_360_0_large.jpg

The deputy mayor of the city, Aryeh King (United) said in response: "The disastrous decision of the previous mayor Nir Barkat to privatize the city's services harms the sense of security of the city's residents and harms the level of the municipality's services. The committee preferred the cheap price over the quality and reliability of the subcontractors. This meets us with the pruning contractors who damage the trees mercilessly. This meets us with the shuttle drivers who frighten the special education children and their parents. It's time to change the diskette in the municipality and prefer security, safety and quality over the cheap price and lack of security."

The municipality said: "These are contractor employees whose employment ended immediately.
On Sunday, a landscaping team will arrive to carry out the planting as planned."

Forum List

Back