Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, none of Israel's tools were smiling.

Dont see any tools, is this the new anti semitic word from the hate sites that is derogatory towards Jews ?

By the way did you tell that woman that Israel has not committed any war crimes, but hamas does every time it fires into Israel

Last edited:
And again all you have is a pallywood production spreading islamonazi propaganda

The source
قبل الاحتلال

The "country of Pal'istan". Post Arab-Moslem terrorist.

Collaborators are complicit in murder.

Yes, of course you know that. I'm sure the islamic terrorist death squads have trial transcripts, records of depositions and a judgement from a tribal elder / bearded loon who turned the death squad loose.

I guess in the areas of the planet ruled by a politico-religious ideology that has changed little since the 7th century, justice and social mores are still in accordance with those as they were on the burning sands of the Arabian Peninsula.

upload_2016-11-19_19-59-57.png

French traitors executed by firing squad, in the public square of Grenoble, France.

Collaborators

View attachment 99164

French traitors executed by firing squad, in the public square of Grenoble, France.

Collaborators

Tried in a court of law and found guilty of the crime.

No comparison with hamas murdering fatah members
That is a history you will never know.

Speaking of history you will never know, you were quick to scurry off when challenged to provide any information regarding the justice system employed by the Hamas islamo-goon squads to determine the guilt of the alleged collaborators. I suppose Islamic terrorists waving the business end of an AK-47 in your face is all the evidence you require?

What a wonderful thing: Islamic terrorists, sharia and automatic weapons.

View attachment 99164

Collaborators

Speaking of history you will never know, you were quick to scurry off when challenged to provide any information regarding the justice system employed by the Hamas islamo-goon squads to determine the guilt of the alleged collaborators. I suppose Islamic terrorists waving the business end of an AK-47 in your face is all the evidence you require?

You don't make any sense. Collaboration is a problem. Killing people at random does nothing to solve that problem.

View attachment 99164

Collaborators

You don't make any sense. Collaboration is a problem. Killing people at random does nothing to solve that problem.
I think we can agree that Islamic terrorists are going to be meticulous in their review of facts and evidence and careful to assure the rule of law is followed before dragging hapless Islamists into the street and blowing their brains out.

Gimme' that islamo-high five.

Who are the Palestinians?

Susan Abulhawa

How much more UNRWA welfare fraud money would it take to make her go away?
Pffft! You will never be the person that she is.

Susan Abulhawa​
(Arabic: سوزان أبو الهوى‎‎, born June 3, 1970) is a Palestinian American writer and human rights activist. She is the author of a bestselling novel, Mornings in Jenin (2010) and the founder of a non-governmental organization, Playgrounds for Palestine.[1] She lives in Yardley, Pennsylvania.[2] Her second novel, The Blue Between Sky And Water, was sold in 19 languages before its release.

She majored in Biology in college and attended USC School of Medicine as a graduate student in the Department of Biomedical Science, where she completed a master's degree in Neuroscience.

She later turned to journalism and fiction. She has contributed to several anthologies and has been published in major and minor US and international newspapers and other periodicals. Mornings in Jenin (originally published in 2006 as The Scar of David) was her debut novel.[4][5] It is an international bestseller, published in at least 26 languages. In 2013, Abulhawa published a collection of poetry entitled "My Voice Sought The Wind" and it has been announced that she completed and sold her second novel manuscript.

Abulhawa is the founder of Playgrounds for Palestine, [6] an NGO that advocates for Palestinian children by building playgrounds in Palestine and UN refugee camps in Lebanon. The first playground was erected in early 2002.[7]

In addition to her fiction writing and activism, Abulhawa continues to do “medical writing for journals and drug companies.”

Susan Abulhawa - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back