Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the Palestinians?

Susan Abulhawa

How much more UNRWA welfare fraud money would it take to make her go away?
Pffft! You will never be the person that she is.

Susan Abulhawa
(Arabic: سوزان أبو الهوى‎‎, born June 3, 1970) is a Palestinian American writer and human rights activist. She is the author of a bestselling novel, Mornings in Jenin (2010) and the founder of a non-governmental organization, Playgrounds for Palestine.[1] She lives in Yardley, Pennsylvania.[2] Her second novel, The Blue Between Sky And Water, was sold in 19 languages before its release.

She majored in Biology in college and attended USC School of Medicine as a graduate student in the Department of Biomedical Science, where she completed a master's degree in Neuroscience.

She later turned to journalism and fiction. She has contributed to several anthologies and has been published in major and minor US and international newspapers and other periodicals. Mornings in Jenin (originally published in 2006 as The Scar of David) was her debut novel.[4][5] It is an international bestseller, published in at least 26 languages. In 2013, Abulhawa published a collection of poetry entitled "My Voice Sought The Wind" and it has been announced that she completed and sold her second novel manuscript.

Abulhawa is the founder of Playgrounds for Palestine, [6] an NGO that advocates for Palestinian children by building playgrounds in Palestine and UN refugee camps in Lebanon. The first playground was erected in early 2002.[7]

In addition to her fiction writing and activism, Abulhawa continues to do “medical writing for journals and drug companies.”

Susan Abulhawa - Wikipedia
I have no desire to be a supporter of islamic terrorists.

Yep. Another typical flaming, Jew hating BDS'er flailing her Pom Poms for islamic terrorists from the safety of the Great Satan™

Progressivism’s New Hate on Campus

Palestinian writer Susan Abulhawa has shown bitter animosity towards Israel on Facebook, describing Israeli policies as “reminiscent of Nazi mentality.” Overlooking Arab countries, among others, she has counterfactually condemned Israel as a “country with one of the worst human rights records in the world”

Susan Abulhawa

Susan Abulhawa
(Arabic: سوزان أبو الهوى‎‎, born June 3, 1970) is a Palestinian American writer and human rights activist. She is the author of a bestselling novel, Mornings in Jenin (2010) and the founder of a non-governmental organization, Playgrounds for Palestine.[1] She lives in Yardley, Pennsylvania.[2] Her second novel, The Blue Between Sky And Water, was sold in 19 languages before its release.

She majored in Biology in college and attended USC School of Medicine as a graduate student in the Department of Biomedical Science, where she completed a master's degree in Neuroscience.

She later turned to journalism and fiction. She has contributed to several anthologies and has been published in major and minor US and international newspapers and other periodicals. Mornings in Jenin (originally published in 2006 as The Scar of David) was her debut novel.[4][5] It is an international bestseller, published in at least 26 languages. In 2013, Abulhawa published a collection of poetry entitled "My Voice Sought The Wind" and it has been announced that she completed and sold her second novel manuscript.

Abulhawa is the founder of Playgrounds for Palestine, [6] an NGO that advocates for Palestinian children by building playgrounds in Palestine and UN refugee camps in Lebanon. The first playground was erected in early 2002.[7]

In addition to her fiction writing and activism, Abulhawa continues to do “medical writing for journals and drug companies.”

You are correct. I will never be the person she is: an Islamic terrorist groupie.

Susan Abulhawa

Susan Abulhawa

You are correct. I will never be the person she is: an Islamic terrorist groupie.
Is the terrorist card the only one in your had.

Susan Abulhawa

Susan Abulhawa

It's not in my "had". I'm reacting to the islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers in the silly YouTube videos you cut and paste. Your YouTube stars are predictable in their saliva-slinging tirades aimed at The Zionists™. The predictable whining is predictably drenched in the predictable "blame game" such that Arab-Moslem terrorists are indignant that they are held accountable for their actions.

Susan Abulhawa

Susan Abulhawa

It's not in my "had". I'm reacting to the islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers in the silly YouTube videos you cut and paste. Your YouTube stars are predictable in their saliva-slinging tirades aimed at The Zionists™. The predictable whining is predictably drenched in the predictable "blame game" such that Arab-Moslem terrorists are indignant that they are held accountable for their actions.
Ooooooo, terrorists.:laugh::laugh::laugh::bs1:

Susan Abulhawa

Foreign Terrorist Organizations

HAMAS

Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)

Simple enough even for you?

Susan Abulhawa

HAMAS

Those who illegally invaded Iraq killing a million civilians are calling the Palestinians terrorists.

That's rich. :cuckoo::cuckoo: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

HAMAS

Those who illegally invaded Iraq killing a million civilians are calling the Palestinians terrorists.

Nice dodge

Pretty typical. You're unable to address the salient points so you put on your islamo-dancing shoes and spam the thread with something totally irrelevant.

HAMAS

Nice dodge

Pretty typical. You're unable to address the salient points so you put on your islamo-dancing shoes and spam the thread with something totally irrelevant.
Those clowns calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

HAMAS

Nice dodge

Those clowns calling the Palestinians terrorists is like the coal mine calling the kettle black.

Actually, no. Calling the Pal'istanians terrorists is just assigning responsibility for their behavior.

Flail your Pom Poms, sweetie.

HAMAS

Nice dodge

Actually, no. Calling the Pal'istanians terrorists is just assigning responsibility for their behavior.

Cheap, third grade, political, name calling.

HAMAS

Nice dodge

Cheap, third grade, political, name calling.
That's another Nice dodge™ you have used repeatedly. Your tender islamo-sensibilities are offended because the actions of the Islamic terrorist Pal'istanians fit precisely that definition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back