Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OH! For heaven's sake. What did your points imply?

Nice data dump and the implication that they apply.

Could you be more specific?
Israel is a law-free zone. The Palestinians have violated nothing.
(COMMENT)

Your point was simply (but very very broad) a two-pronged approach.

◈ Israel is a law-free zone.

※ I applied the comparative analysis showing that not only does Israel have a working Basic law; but that the only Arab neighbor to have a basic law, was the Arab Palestinians, but that it was dysfunctional and unworkable.​
◈ The Palestinians have violated nothing.

※ I listed more than two dozen international treaties and laws that are very specific. Now if you want call-up the Global Terrorism Database and read-out the over 2000 Terrorist incidents that are all tied to the Palestinians, then go ahead. Now that would be a "data dump." Listing the generalized laws that over these 2000+ incidents in just a few lines, you are more than welcome to...​

Most Respectfully,
R
You are still being vague. What is the source of this information? Is it accurate and unbiased? There is nothing specific. It is all assumptions, allegations, and implications.

I really can’t see Israeli allowing these recurring islsmic terrorist attacked to continue without a forceful response.

Hamas Renews Arson Terror Against Israel

Thursday, May 23, 2019 | Israel Today Staff

• Hamas terror arsonists renewed their destructive attacks on farmers in the south of Israel. Just weeks following a hastily-implemented and unstable ceasefire and without provocation, Palestinian militants from the Gaza Strip resumed setting fires to Israeli crops and endangering the lives and homes of the region’s civilian population.

The terrorists from Gaza started at least 11 fires on Wednesday. “All of the fires were caused by incendiary balloons,” a spokesman for the local fire department said at the scene in the Eshkol and Sdot Negev regions, near the Gaza border.

I really can’t see Israeli allowing these recurring islsmic terrorist attacked to continue without a forceful response.

• Hamas terror arsonists renewed their destructive attacks on farmers in the south of Israel. Just weeks following a hastily-implemented and unstable ceasefire and without provocation, Palestinian militants from the Gaza Strip resumed setting fires to Israeli crops and endangering the lives and homes of the region’s civilian population.

The terrorists from Gaza started at least 11 fires on Wednesday. “All of the fires were caused by incendiary balloons,” a spokesman for the local fire department said at the scene in the Eshkol and Sdot Negev regions, near the Gaza border.
Nutandyahoo needs to get off his fat ass and solve this problem.

Nutandyahoo needs to get off his fat ass and solve this problem.

Islamic terrorism is a global problem not limited to the Arab-Moslem welfare thieves in your invented “country of Pal’Istan.

How does Israel solve the problem of Islamic ideology?

I thought it was comical that one of the Sunni errand boys serving his masters in Shia Iran was fumbling around making some rather remarkable gaffs.

We will not do Iran's bidding, Tehran-backed Gaza militants say

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Islamic Jihad militants will not be drawn into a war between Iran and the United States, a leader of the Tehran-backed Palestinian group told NBC News.

“We are not an army and we will not intervene in any international conflict,” senior Islamic Jihad official Khaled al-Batsh said when asked whether the group would fire missiles at Israel if Iran instructed it to.

“Our main mission is how to liberate our land, how to free our people. We are not part of an international conflict,” he added during an interview in Gaza City earlier this week.

Any conflict would be “between two big countries, and I don’t think there will be war between Iran and America,” he said, adding that he did not know how much aid Iran provides his group.

Any conflict would be “between two big countries, and I don’t think there will be war between Iran and America,” he said, adding that he did not know how much aid Iran provides his group.

Not knowing how much welfare money you receive from the Shia Mullocrats is a rather remarkable comment, al. I have a difficult time believing the ayatollahs are providing blank checks from the Shia Savings and Loan.

“We are not an army and we will not intervene in any international conflict,” senior Islamic Jihad official Khaled al-Batsh said when asked whether the group would fire missiles at Israel if Iran instructed it to

Way wrong answer, “al”. Maybe the Shia Mullocrats haven’t given you “the talk” yet but your Iranian welfare check comes with conditions that you do what you’re told. Shia welfare money doesn’t just fall of the gee-had tree, capeesh?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not falling for that "memory lapse" or the fact that you cannot remember actual historical events.

You are still being vague. What is the source of this information? Is it accurate and unbiased? There is nothing specific. It is all assumptions, allegations, and implications.
(COMMENT)

I suggest you use the Gdb on Terrorism rather than make me do a data dump. I'm sure you will find evidence of bombings in public place, the incidents murder in public transportation, aircraft hijackings, aircraft seizures, piracy of a cruise ship, suicide bombings, indiscriminate rocket and mortar attacks, acts of coercion and holding peace for ransom, etc, etc, etc, ...

But I'm not going to provide you a list such that you can accuse me of a "data dump."

Most Respectfully,
R

Attachments

• Palestinian Terrorist Incident Rate Chart.png
    Palestinian Terrorist Incident Rate Chart.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 34
Aussie Dave at Israellycool has had a long standing feature showing luxury hotels, restaurants and tourists spots in Gaza (I used to do that as well, but he does a better job!)

Most recently he has shown some private chalets available to rent in Gaza.

Many of them have swimming pools.

Doesn't Gaza have a water crisis?

Don't Israel haters love to claim that Israeli "settlements" steal all the water for their pools, while Palestinians don't get any water?

(full article online)

At least the poor, thirsty Gazans have....swimming pools ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm not falling for that "memory lapse" or the fact that you cannot remember actual historical events.

(COMMENT)

I suggest you use the Gdb on Terrorism rather than make me do a data dump. I'm sure you will find evidence of bombings in public place, the incidents murder in public transportation, aircraft hijackings, aircraft seizures, piracy of a cruise ship, suicide bombings, indiscriminate rocket and mortar attacks, acts of coercion and holding peace for ransom, etc, etc, etc, ...

But I'm not going to provide you a list such that you can accuse me of a "data dump."

Most Respectfully,
R
You are taking this terrorist name calling thing completely out of context.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OK, what context should I adopt?

You are taking this terrorist name calling thing completely out of context.
(COMMENT)

Convention for the Prevention and Punishment of Terrorism (1938).pdf
Most Respectfully,
R
The Palestinians have been under attack for a hundred years. It is their right to defend themselves.

False. The Arab-Moslem settler colonial project has failed for a hundred years,

In Islamic parlance, a Hudna is a short term truce that allows the Islamics a period of time to re-arm and re-equip.

ISRAEL-HAMAS AGREEMENT ALREADY IN JEOPARDY

Israel-Hamas agreement already in jeopardy

4 minute read.
By LAWRENCE RIFKIN/THE MEDIA LINE

Fire consume fields near Jerusalem, May 23 (photo credit: FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICE)

Israelis renege on extended fishing area after incendiary balloons sent across border from Gaza Strip lead to extensive fires.

Israel has announced that it has walked back its decision to extend the Mediterranean fishing zone for Gaza Strip fishermen after several incendiary balloons were launched toward Israel from the coastal enclave, causing fires made worse by an extreme heatwave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back