Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
4369aaf8e7150a16bfef9e9434b9-1071071675.jpg

Kabbalist Rabbi Allegedly Helped IDF Locate Network of Hamas Attack Tunnels - As part of Operation Protective Edge against the Hamas movement in 2014, the Israel Defence Forces (IDF) demolished 32 underground "terror tunnels" along the Gaza border, 14 of which crossed into Israel.[/QUOTE]

"The Hamas moles are busy tunnelling. It's surprising just how much time, energy and money that the islamic terrorists devote to burrowing underground."

....way too many tunnels being built under israel's nose. makes no sense to me? it's 2019. don't they have a task force that just focuses on...terrorist tunneling ?

"It is unfortunate that (what few) rational and sane Arab Palestinians there are in the territories, they have had to experience such retarded rate of improvement and development in terms of quality of life and life expectancy, education and scientific research, cultural and infrastructure advancements (including per capita income through commerce). But the fact is that there is no practical way (at this time) to allow this to happen and prevent the spread of the hostile elements. And there is no "reliable" way to prevent the spread because of the virtually the entire Arab Palestinians population has been exposed through generationally."

(in certain places, like, afghanistan, yemen, the gaza strip) --- "it" [islam] gets in the way for ...what you said.......advancement, etc, a.f.a.i.c.).....

"The Government of the Palestinians"

They all look alike.......

him too:

Usually during lessons with kids I tell them to read out loud...
C'mon You can make it.
Ah, so you don't know what it said either.
I actually read it, just don't understand Your compulsion to lie about everything, or the need to play those childish games when all it takes is to read the link.
What was on the table? What was not on the table? The Palestinians are not going to sign off on a one sided ceasefire.

Can I address You from now as the official spokesperson,
or does that feed the dementia?

Dude read the link, really what's wrong with You??

Frustrating, isn't it? This has been going on for the 13 years that I've been on here, and probably long before that.
I'm here 5 years, came to learn the psychology of Jew hatred and understand where that obsession with my country comes from among the people who are not bigots. Just cannot but notice how most of it (99.99%) coincides with banal corruption, not only the obsession with Jews, but the opposite of any integrity, degradation and usually enmity towards other much bigger groups within the home society.

Has it become more banal, any patterns You see after 13 years?

It sure didn’t take long for the islamic terrorists to continue their Islamic terrorist activities,

Israel reduces Gaza fishing zone in response to launching of arson balloons

Gaza's fishing zone reduced to 10 nautical miles after at least 11 arson balloons are launched from the Hamas run Strip at Israel, says Israel's Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories. Several fires reported at Israeli fields adjacent to the Gaza border.
by i24NEWS and Israel Hayom Staff

Published on 2019-05-23 10:52
Last modified: 2019-05-23 10:52

The latest ceasefire with the Islamic terrorists seems to have lasted about three days. The Arabs-Moslems are still carrying on with their balloon gee-had and the border riots are to resume.

So, in reality, nothing has changed relative to the actions of the Islamic terrorists.

Palestinians call for peaceful Friday protests • US demands Hamas keep the peace

Flaming Gaza balloons threaten to ignite violence

Flaming Gaza balloons ignited fires throughout the South on Thursday, threatening to break the fragile informal truce between Israel and Hamas in advance of anticipated border riots on Friday.

Under the terms of the truce believed to be in play between the IDF and Hamas, the weekly Gaza border riots must remain peaceful.

The organizers of the protests, known as the March of Return, called on Palestinians to continue the weekly protests near the border, including this Friday.

RE: Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2
⁜→ Hollie, et al,

I would have thought that the Arab Palestinians of the Gaza Strip would have tied out by now.

The latest ceasefire with the Islamic terrorists seems to have lasted about three days. ... ... ...

The organizers of the protests, known as the March of Return, called on Palestinians to continue the weekly protests near the border, including this Friday.
(COMMENT)

I wonder why the Media has not pointed out that the tactics employed by the Arab Palestinians of Gaza are a violation of the International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings.

Article I • Para 3a • An explosive or incendiary weapon or device that is designed, or has the capability, to cause death,serious bodily injury or substantial material damage;​

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

I would have thought that the Arab Palestinians of the Gaza Strip would have tied out by now.

The latest ceasefire with the Islamic terrorists seems to have lasted about three days. ... ... ...

(COMMENT)

I wonder why the Media has not pointed out that the tactics employed by the Arab Palestinians of Gaza are a violation of the International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings.

Article I • Para 3a • An explosive or incendiary weapon or device that is designed, or has the capability, to cause death,serious bodily injury or substantial material damage;​

Most Respectfully,
R

I think that the border riots confirm that Hamas is dutifully fulfilling the intent of their charter which describes early on:

"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory)."

The Palwatch article begins with sentence, "Starting in the Middle Ages".

For so much of the islamic world "Starting in the Middle Ages", seems to also describe the limit of societal advancement.

Fatah renews blood libel

By Itamar Marcus

Fatah renews blood libel - PMW Bulletins

Starting in the Middle Ages, Jews have been accused of murdering children for ritual purposes, of poisoning wells, and more. Palestinians regularly renew the child-killing libel, claiming Israel deliberately murders Palestinian children.

Here is a new example from Abbas' Fatah Movement in Lebanon:

Fatah%20blood%20libel%20cartoon.jpg

[Falestinona, website of Fatah’s Information and Culture Commission in Lebanon,
May 6, 2019]

In the cartoon, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is shown with a bloody hand, smiling over a presumably dead Palestinian infant from Gaza that has blood dripping from it. Netanyahu murdered the baby, leaving it for the Palestinian Muslim family (symbolized by the man's crescent head) for the month of Ramadan.

Another funny islamic terrorist fashion show brigade announced as something called a "Mujahideen Brigade".

These must be a collection of second string losers as they don't have the standard issue ski masks used by the first string islamic terrorist gee-had fashion mavens.

Absent fashionable ski masks, the Shia Iranian Mullocrats might consider writing,a a welfare check to purchase tee shirts emblazoned with big red lettering that announces:
"Our Fighters Race to Reach Death"

"Palestinian Mujahideen Movement Adds New Brigade to Military Wing; Leader: Our Fighters Race to Reach Death"

Palestinian Mujahideen Movement Adds New Brigade to Military Wing; Leader: Our Fighters Race to Reach Death

On May 4, 2019, Thaqalayn TV (Lebanon/Turkey) aired a report about a new brigade that is being added to the Mujahideen Brigades, which constitute the military wing of the Palestinian Mujahideen Movement, in honor of their 18th anniversary. The report showed a military demonstration titled "Effective Promise" that was performed by the group's militants and that included a simulated raid on a "Zionist post." Asad Abu Shari'a, the Secretary-General of the movement, said that the brigade is being added after a year of training and preparation. He said that the Zionists have failed in their plans to "push people away from resistance" and that the fighters of the movement "race to reach death." Abu Khaled, the Mujahideen Brigades' spokesman, said that the Brigades are "ready and present in all the battlefields" and that they are prepared "for any stupid act perpetrated by this Zionist enemy."

Ah, so you don't know what it said either.
I actually read it, just don't understand Your compulsion to lie about everything, or the need to play those childish games when all it takes is to read the link.
What was on the table? What was not on the table? The Palestinians are not going to sign off on a one sided ceasefire.

Can I address You from now as the official spokesperson,
or does that feed the dementia?

Dude read the link, really what's wrong with You??

Frustrating, isn't it? This has been going on for the 13 years that I've been on here, and probably long before that.
I'm here 5 years, came to learn the psychology of Jew hatred and understand where that obsession with my country comes from among the people who are not bigots. Just cannot but notice how most of it (99.99%) coincides with banal corruption, not only the obsession with Jews, but the opposite of any integrity, degradation and usually enmity towards other much bigger groups within the home society.

Has it become more banal, any patterns You see after 13 years?

It's always the same old BS. The Jews supposedly came and took this "huge" chunk of land from the "Palestinians", who were descended from the ancient Canaanites (lol), and thus have been there from time immemorial. The truth, of course, is that "Palestine" was a wasteland like Mark Twain described after traveling there, and that most Arabs flocked to the area after Zionist Jews had built the cities and drained the swamps, presenting the Middle Eastern Arabs with new job opportunities.

Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism (or "anti-Jewish people" to be more precise).

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel is a law free zone. The Palestinians have violated nothing.

More demonstration of the disease that afflicts large swaths of Peaceful Inner Strugglers.

⁜→ Hollie, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Israel is a law free zone. The Palestinians have violated nothing.

Just slightly more delusional than your average incoherency

The Arabs-Moslems posing as Pal’istanians have a “thing” for boycotts.

They’re just so predictable in that these pampered (welfare dependent), souls will refuse to participate in any negotiations that might affect their status as privileged welfare recipients. I suspect that there is a refusal on their part to do anything that could change the status quo that provides UNRWA funded, unending welfare dollars which the international community throws at them allowing the continuation of their Islamic terrorist behavior.

Hamas calls for boycott of Bahrain economic conference

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/263655

Hamas urges PA to boycott economic conference in which US will release first part of peace plan.

Elad Benari, Canada, 25/05/19 01:09

855636.jpg

Khalil al-Hayya
Reuters

The Hamas terrorist organization on Friday called on the Palestinian Authority to boycott a US-sponsored economic conference that will be held in Bahrain on June 25.

"Our people are unified to boycott the conference in Manama and act against the Deal of the Century and the projects of liquidizing the Palestinian cause," said Khalil al-Hayya, deputy chief of Hamas, according to the Xinhua news agency.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, Hollie, et al,

You say: "The Palestinians have violated nothing;" are you out of your mind?

Let's throw the BS Flag...

Notarius International 1-2/2009 said:
Israelis a special case. During the time of the British Mandate the earlier Ottoman law was overlaid byCommon Law. In the meantime, however, the Common Law regulations continuing in force10were in turn overlaid by new laws influenced by Romano-Germanic models of various origin. Israel thus lies be-tween the Common Law legal family and the legal family of other Romano-Germanic countries. The earlier subsidiary validity of Common Law was express-ly ended by the legislator; on the other hand there is no comprehensive civil code. Israel is therefore aCommon Law country without Common Law or a codified legal system without a code.
SOURCE: Notarius International 1-2/2009

The claim that Israel is a "Law Free Zone" is an over exaggeration of a pathetic claimant acting like a drama queen. Now as you can see, the only Middle Eastern country with a "Basic Law" is Israel and Palestine (both having an obvious connection). While Israeli Basic Law is an active and working system (without regard to whether or not you agree with it). However, Palestinian Basic Law is dysfunctional and even the election laws and transition of government do not work in any form.

◈ Egypt
◈ Israel
◈ Jordan
◈ Lebanon
◈ Palestine
Israel is a law-free zone. The Palestinians have violated nothing.
(COMMENT)

The fact of the matter is, that without violations under the Customary and Humanitarian Law, the Arab Palestinians are in constant violation of Article 1 1938 Counter Terrorism Convention - and acts subject to punishment under Article 68. GCIV:
Article I Convention For the Prev & Punish of Terrorism .png

It is important to note that there are 19 Counterterrorism Conventions. I believe that the Arab Palestinians have a history in which they violated 12 out of 19 International Counterterrorism Conventions:

1. 1963 Convention on Offences and Certain Other Acts Committed On Board Aircraft

2. 1970 Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Seizure of Aircraft

3. 1971 Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation

4. 1988 Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts of Violence at Airports Serving International Civil Aviation, supplementary to the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation

5. 2010 Convention on the Suppression of Unlawful Acts Relating to International Civil Aviation

6. 2010 Protocol Supplementary to the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Seizure of Aircraft

7. 2014 Protocol to Amend the Convention on Offences and Certain Acts Committed on Board Aircraft

8. 1973 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Crimes Against Internationally Protected Persons

9. 1979 International Convention against the Taking of Hostages

12. 1988 Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation

13. 2005 Protocol to the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation

17. 1997 International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings

Most Respectfully,
R

Israelis a special case. During the time of the British Mandate the earlier Ottoman law was overlaid byCommon Law. In the meantime, however, the Common Law regulations continuing in force10were in turn overlaid by new laws influenced by Romano-Germanic models of various origin. Israel thus lies be-tween the Common Law legal family and the legal family of other Romano-Germanic countries. The earlier subsidiary validity of Common Law was express-ly ended by the legislator; on the other hand there is no comprehensive civil code. Israel is therefore aCommon Law country without Common Law or a codified legal system without a code.

The claim that Israel is a "Law Free Zone" is an over exaggeration of a pathetic claimant acting like a drama queen. Now as you can see, the only Middle Eastern country with a "Basic Law" is Israel and Palestine (both having an obvious connection). While Israeli Basic Law is an active and working system (without regard to whether or not you agree with it). However, Palestinian Basic Law is dysfunctional and even the election laws and transition of government do not work in any form.

◈ Egypt
◈ Israel
◈ Jordan
◈ Lebanon
◈ Palestine
(COMMENT)

The fact of the matter is, that without violations under the Customary and Humanitarian Law, the Arab Palestinians are in constant violation of Article 1 1938 Counter Terrorism Convention - and acts subject to punishment under Article 68. GCIV:
It is important to note that there are 19 Counterterrorism Conventions. I believe that the Arab Palestinians have a history in which they violated 12 out of 19 International Counterterrorism Conventions:

1. 1963 Convention on Offences and Certain Other Acts Committed On Board Aircraft

3. 1971 Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation

4. 1988 Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts of Violence at Airports Serving International Civil Aviation, supplementary to the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Civil Aviation

5. 2010 Convention on the Suppression of Unlawful Acts Relating to International Civil Aviation

6. 2010 Protocol Supplementary to the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Seizure of Aircraft

7. 2014 Protocol to Amend the Convention on Offences and Certain Acts Committed on Board Aircraft

8. 1973 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Crimes Against Internationally Protected Persons

12. 1988 Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation

13. 2005 Protocol to the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation

Most Respectfully,
R
Nice data dump and the implication that they apply.

Could you be more specific?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

OH! For heaven's sake. What did your points imply?

(COMMENT)

Your point was simply (but very very broad) a two-pronged approach.

◈ Israel is a law-free zone.

※ I applied the comparative analysis showing that not only does Israel have a working Basic law; but that the only Arab neighbor to have a basic law, was the Arab Palestinians, but that it was dysfunctional and unworkable.​

◈ The Palestinians have violated nothing.

※ I listed more than two dozen international treaties and laws that are very specific. Now if you want call-up the Global Terrorism Database and read-out the over 2000 Terrorist incidents that are all tied to the Palestinians, then go ahead. Now that would be a "data dump." Listing the generalized laws that over these 2000+ incidents in just a few lines, you are more than welcome to...​

Palestinian Terrorist Incident Rate Chart.png

Most Respectfully,
R

◈ Egypt
◈ Israel
◈ Jordan
◈ Lebanon
◈ Palestine
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

What parts of Arab-Moslem lawlessness and terrorist activities did you have difficulty understanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back