Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the Peaceful Inner Strugglers who have permanently dropped anchor in the seventh century and who are looking toward ways to expand the fascistic infliction of suffering and mass murder / suicide into the illusion of a pious man being granted a noble martyr's death: Hey, it's your delusion—have at it. The reality is, however, that Islamic killers live and thrive off of the suffering of everyday, decent humans. They find a religious duty in causing bloodshed. They see God's design in destruction and suffering. They feed on inculcating hatred and causing the agony of others. You may think that worldview is holy, but I happen to know that it's vile.

There are many many Palestinians who just want a decent life for themselves and their families and see nothing coming from leadership, corruption, and constant threats of violence from Israel. Infrastructure is repeatedly targeted and destroyed. Embargos place severe restrictions on how they live. Many of the people massing at the border fence aren't "Islamic terrorists" but just plain fed up and desperate people. People who are sick and tired of seeing their agriculture destroyed, children assaulted by stone throwing settlers and land taken.

Your response here absolutely REEKS of "its all the Jews fault".

"If only the Jews would stop attacking the poor, innocent Arabs so that the Arabs could just have a decent life for themselves, then everything would be rainbows and unicorns."

You pretend that the culture of violence and the ideology of mass murder and suicide is nothing but a response to Jewish "evil", as if the "Jews made them do it".

Tinmore couldn't have said it better.

Oh bullshit. You are totally ignoring the complexity of the issue - TOTALLY. I'm not laying blame - I'm calling bull on your claim that it is entirely one sided and simplistic. You know it isn't. So quit jumping to the "it's the Jooooos" victimhood defense!

So, the dynamics at play in the actions of Islamic terrorists in a disgusting drama where children are used as war material are as follows: The terrorist thugs in the PA / Hamas know that Israelis cherish life, especially that of a child. They know that for Israelis, the first instinct is to trust kids, therefore increasing the chances of a kid being able to smuggle bombs and weapons (sometimes with instructions to use them) through Israeli checkpoints. They exploit the warped innocence of these young people, who are raised to hold up death and murder as lofty ideals. And for these vile people, the prospects of possibly murdering Israelis outweighs putting a kid's life in danger by placing him or her in close proximity to high explosives.

But are all Palestinian children raised to hold death and murder as lofty ideals? Most? When I've read interviews with kids, a good many aspire to be doctors, lawyers, to be able to help their people. When there are pictures of "Jihadi camps" it seems to be the same old pictures recycled. I don't doubt they exist but are they that prevalent? Again - no one examines that and no one examines the how people really feel about issues.

This is where I am frustrated. I am frustrated (and frankly, angry) when people insist to Jews that Jews are really just imagining things when they see a vile ideology, especially a vile ideology directed at Jews.

"Oh its just a few bad apples. Its not like children are REALLY indoctrinated and exploited."

There are two sides to every issue and you are attempting to claim otherwise - that if one points out that there is another side one is automatically blaming the jews.

And frankly - some of the pro-Israeli media is as dishonest as the Pro-Palestinian media. A perfect example are the claims that about Palestinian textbooks when (shock) Israeli textbooks are also pretty biased - or, look at how Nakhba is handled.

Which versions are accurate Shusha?

Interesting what polls of Palestinians have to say, I find this site interesting: Public Opinion Poll No (73) | PCPSR

2 September 2019

A few points:

Findings of the third quarter of 2019 show an overwhelming majority, reaching about three quarters, dissatisfied with the performance of the PA and the political factions in their response to the Israeli demolition of Palestinian homes in Wadi al Hommos, near Jerusalem. The majority views the response of president Abbas to the demolition—by declaring that the PA is stopping its implementation of the agreements with Israel— as inappropriate. Indeed, an overwhelming majority, exceeding three quarters of the public, believes that Abbas’ decision is merely a media stunt aiming at absorbing public anger with the PA leadership over its failure to prevent Israel from carrying out that demolition. Furthermore, public anger with the PA is probably driven by the belief of more than 80% that the Palestinian leadership will not implement the decision to stop implementing the agreements with Israel.

In domestic matters, findings show that the overwhelming majority of the public views “honor killing” of women as a heinous crime that must be punished severely. Only 10% think that this type of crimes is understandable and punishment should thereby be reduced. By contrast, findings show that almost half of the public, much more in the Gaza Strip, believes human beings can be possessed by Jinn or demons while a slightly smaller percentage believes this to be a superstition.

In foreign affairs, findings show that the largest percentage of the Palestinians, particularly in the West Bank, does not view Iran as a friend or an ally of the Palestinians. Yet, a majority, in both the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, believes that if war breaks out between Iran and Israel, the former would be able to defeat the latter, as Iran is believed to have a stronger military force.

In light of prime minister Netanyahu’s statement announcing his intentions to annex the Jordan Valley, findings show a significant increase in the percentage of those who believe that the two-state solution is no longer feasible or practical. As in the past, feasibility is linked to support for the two-state solution. Findings show a significant decline in support for that solution accompanied by an increased support for armed attacks against Israelis.

Positive evaluation of conditions in the Gaza Strip stands at 8% and positive evaluation of conditions in the West Bank stands at 22%. But perception of safety and security in the Gaza Strip stands at 63% and in the West Bank at 52%. Three months ago, perception of safety and security in the Gaza Strip stood at 67% and in the West Bank at 59%. 31% of the public say they want to emigrate due to political, security, and economic conditions. The percentage rises in the Gaza Strip to 41% and declines in the West Bank to 24%

Only 36% of the West Bankers say that people can criticize the authority in their area without fear and 59% say that they cannot. Three months ago, 57% of West Bankers said they could not criticize the PA in the West Bank without fear. In the Gaza Strip, 43% say that people in the Gaza Strip can criticize Hamas authority without fear and 53% say they cannot. Perception of corruption in PA institutions stands at 80% while perception of corruption in the institutions controlled by Hamas in the Gaza Strip stands at 65%.

Interesting what you left out in your post, from the link.

That's the same poll which reveals that 80% of Gazans support planting bombs to blow up innocent Israeli children.

I couldn't put everything into it -what I was trying to indicate was the plurality of opinions on things. The link was provided and the material extensive.

A "few bad apples"?!

80% of the people of Gaza support planting IEDS to kill innocent Israelis.

That is not a "few bad apples". That is a culture of violence and dehumanization and a lack of respect for the sanctity of life.
kill innocent Israelis.
Can illegal settlers living on stolen land be considered innocent?

There is a whole lot one can say in regards to the claims made in that one sentence but I'm going to keep it simple:

Is there any way - any way at all - a 2 yr old child is NOT INNOCENT?

How can you possibly justify the targeting and killing of a CHILD?

I think I know the answer - you will blame the parents, the government, etc. But that is a diversion.

I want to know what a child can possibly have done to justify murder.
The Israelis choose to raise their families in Israel's war zone. They should have the responsibility to protect them. Israel has put its war zone in Palestine. The Palestinians are not responsible for that.
lol There is no war zone. There are parts of many large US cities that are far more dangerous than anything the so called Palestinians can muster. There is no armed struggle, just hate crimes from the politically and socially backward Palestinian society.
So, you think hate is created in a vacuum?

Sometimes yes...it is. When groups are separated it becomes much easier to see them as "the other" and attribute or believe bad things about them.

It's a whole lot different when you sit down to supper with the "other" and meet them as people. That often destroys stereotypes.

One of the unintended consequences of Israel's policy of total separation is that the two groups have far less interaction.

This sort of murderous hatred is a matter of course in Islam's gee-had. There simply isn't any other movement in the world today, religious or secular, whose adherents willfully and regularly exploit children as a means to murder unarmed civilians en masse. It comes from Islam, and when I see the dreadful cradle-to-grave program of indoctrination used by Moslems to breed generation after generation of religious psychopaths, I get frustrated that people still won't acknowledge where this poisonous hatred and glorification of death comes from.

In fact you entire paragraph there is exactly what I mean by demonizing. You are demonizing an entire world religion. Not Hamas. Religious psychopaths exist in all religions and in non-religious ideologies.

This paragraph is neither demonizing, nor is it calling out an entire religion. Its is specifically naming an ideology within that religion which is vile and harmful. Specifically, naming the ideology of poisonous hatred and the glorification of death.

There is no "Muslims are bad" or "Islam is bad". It specifically says the ideology of poisonous hatred (for other) and the glorification of death. It specifically says the indoctrination and exploitation of children. It specifically says willfully and regularly.

THAT is not demonizing. That is pointing out a vile ideology.

How that manifests, is in the cultural agreement with and support of acts based on that vile ideology. Such as 80% of Gazans supporting planting bombs to blow up Jewish children.

THAT is the culture.

;l;
This sort of murderous hatred is a matter of course in Islam's gee-had. There simply isn't any other movement in the world today, religious or secular, whose adherents willfully and regularly exploit children as a means to murder unarmed civilians en masse. It comes from Islam, and when I see the dreadful cradle-to-grave program of indoctrination used by Moslems to breed generation after generation of religious psychopaths, I get frustrated that people still won't acknowledge where this poisonous hatred and glorification of death comes from.

In fact you entire paragraph there is exactly what I mean by demonizing. You are demonizing an entire world religion. Not Hamas. Religious psychopaths exist in all religions and in non-religious ideologies.

This paragraph is neither demonizing, nor is it calling out an entire religion. Its is specifically naming an ideology within that religion which is vile and harmful. Specifically, naming the ideology of poisonous hatred and the glorification of death.

There is no "Muslims are bad" or "Islam is bad". It specifically says the ideology of poisonous hatred (for other) and the glorification of death. It specifically says the indoctrination and exploitation of children. It specifically says willfully and regularly.

How that manifests, is in the cultural agreement with and support of acts based on that vile ideology. Such as 80% of Gazans supporting planting bombs to blow up Jewish children.

THAT is the culture.

Seriously? You don't see that? It is exactly "Muslims are bad" - she is explicit on her views.

It comes from Islam,... see the dreadful cradle-to-grave program of indoctrination used by Moslems to breed generation after generation of religious psychopaths

What the hell is she talking about here? MUSLIMS. ISLAM. A fact that completely ignores most Muslims do not practice or support this kind of extremism.

There simply isn't any other movement in the world today, religious or secular, whose adherents willfully and regularly exploit children as a means to murder unarmed civilians en masse.

And again - most Muslims do not regularly exploit children to murder civilians. There is nothing in Islam that calls for that, and the exploitation of children in conflict is by no means unique to muslims. Good lord - the Congo was one of the worst conflicts for exploiting children, and there are many others using child soldiers around the world.

She does NOT refer to Hamas. She does not refer to extremists. She does not refer to a subject. She does not refer to Palestinians. She refers to MUSLIMS and ISLAM.

How much more explicit does she need to be for you to understand what she is talking about?

So, Adomit feels Muslims have a vile ideology (unless he is only referring to terrorist extremists and that wasn't the impression I got) - they there fore, in entirety, are a vile group? There is no difference between that and Tinmore who seems to feel all Jews a vile. None.

I have no idea how admonit feels about Muslims as a whole.

But I also think its not as easy to distinguish as you think it is. For example, I find a whole bunch of Xtian ideological and theological ideas to be quite vile. Does that mean I see Xtians as a "vile group". Does that mean I'm against Xtians?

So, Adomit feels Muslims have a vile ideology (unless he is only referring to terrorist extremists and that wasn't the impression I got) - they there fore, in entirety, are a vile group? There is no difference between that and Tinmore who seems to feel all Jews a vile. None.

But I also think its not as easy to distinguish as you think it is. For example, I find a whole bunch of Xtian ideological and theological ideas to be quite vile. Does that mean I see Xtians as a "vile group". Does that mean I'm against Xtians?

I haven't heard you argue vis a vis Christians, but when you argue you hit on specific ideologies and actions, not groups. I do not see that from Holly or Admit.

;l;

THAT is the culture.

Seriously? You don't see that? It is exactly "Muslims are bad" - she is explicit on her views.

It comes from Islam,... see the dreadful cradle-to-grave program of indoctrination used by Moslems to breed generation after generation of religious psychopaths

What the hell is she talking about here? MUSLIMS. ISLAM. A fact that completely ignores most Muslims do not practice or support this kind of extremism.

There simply isn't any other movement in the world today, religious or secular, whose adherents willfully and regularly exploit children as a means to murder unarmed civilians en masse.

And again - most Muslims do not regularly exploit children to murder civilians. There is nothing in Islam that calls for that, and the exploitation of children in conflict is by no means unique to muslims. Good lord - the Congo was one of the worst conflicts for exploiting children, and there are many others using child soldiers around the world.

She does NOT refer to Hamas. She does not refer to extremists. She does not refer to a subject. She does not refer to Palestinians. She refers to MUSLIMS and ISLAM.

How much more explicit does she need to be for you to understand what she is talking about?
The reference is to Muslims and to Islam but it is NOT about ALL Muslims in Islam, anymore that one could say that ALL Christians are bad simply because some have chosen to continue to accuse Jews of the murder of Jesus and other things, and continue to commit pogroms and attempt to commit a total genocide of the Jewish people or convert them all.

So, please post against how it is always about ALL the poor Muslims and not about some of them who follow this vile, murderous ideology of supremacy over the whole world. Those who believe in that ideology have said it out loud for anyone to hear.

The WHOLE world is Muslim. They say.

That is a vile ideology from the brains of vile people, who do not care how many of their own, including children, will be killed for the
"cause, and is the only ideology which in modern times has made it a focus of turning those who are killed for the "cause" into martyrs.
A world where there are no consequences to them for their actions.
Murder is welcome. Of Jews especially.
The Christians and others are next.

Close your eyes and do not see any of it.

These are the Peaceful Inner Strugglers who have permanently dropped anchor in the seventh century and who are looking toward ways to expand the fascistic infliction of suffering and mass murder / suicide into the illusion of a pious man being granted a noble martyr's death: Hey, it's your delusion—have at it. The reality is, however, that Islamic killers live and thrive off of the suffering of everyday, decent humans. They find a religious duty in causing bloodshed. They see God's design in destruction and suffering. They feed on inculcating hatred and causing the agony of others. You may think that worldview is holy, but I happen to know that it's vile.

There are many many Palestinians who just want a decent life for themselves and their families and see nothing coming from leadership, corruption, and constant threats of violence from Israel. Infrastructure is repeatedly targeted and destroyed. Embargos place severe restrictions on how they live. Many of the people massing at the border fence aren't "Islamic terrorists" but just plain fed up and desperate people. People who are sick and tired of seeing their agriculture destroyed, children assaulted by stone throwing settlers and land taken.

Your response here absolutely REEKS of "its all the Jews fault".

"If only the Jews would stop attacking the poor, innocent Arabs so that the Arabs could just have a decent life for themselves, then everything would be rainbows and unicorns."

You pretend that the culture of violence and the ideology of mass murder and suicide is nothing but a response to Jewish "evil", as if the "Jews made them do it".

Tinmore couldn't have said it better.

Oh bullshit. You are totally ignoring the complexity of the issue - TOTALLY. I'm not laying blame - I'm calling bull on your claim that it is entirely one sided and simplistic. You know it isn't. So quit jumping to the "it's the Jooooos" victimhood defense!

Oh please.

Hollie's paragraph was about ideology.

If you want me to stop using the "Joooooooos victimhood defense" STOP giving me cause to.

You can do that by addressing Hollie's points in her post. Instead of (one-sidedly and without context) listing all the things which Israel (Jews) are "doing" to the Arabs which is preventing their "peaceful" life. Stop ignoring the ideology and claiming that "if only the Jews would stop doing these terrible things, then there would be peace".

The "it" in the paragraph above is the ideology.

She is discussing the ideology which she explicitly defines.

Don't use a broad brush. There are a few bad apples in everybody's barrel.

A "few bad apples"?!

That is not a "few bad apples". That is a culture of violence and dehumanization and a lack of respect for the sanctity of life.
kill innocent Israelis.

There is a whole lot one can say in regards to the claims made in that one sentence but I'm going to keep it simple:

I think I know the answer - you will blame the parents, the government, etc. But that is a diversion.

You don't get it, do you Coyote ? He doesn't need to justify killing a child. He doesn't need a reason.

Why? Because its part of their culture to kill children (others and their own). Killing others is permissible simply because they are others. That alone is enough to define them as enemy. And your enemies are meant to be killed.

And killing their own leads to glory in heaven. That's their ideology. And it is vile.
What a crock of Israeli crap.

So, the dynamics at play in the actions of Islamic terrorists in a disgusting drama where children are used as war material are as follows: The terrorist thugs in the PA / Hamas know that Israelis cherish life, especially that of a child. They know that for Israelis, the first instinct is to trust kids, therefore increasing the chances of a kid being able to smuggle bombs and weapons (sometimes with instructions to use them) through Israeli checkpoints. They exploit the warped innocence of these young people, who are raised to hold up death and murder as lofty ideals. And for these vile people, the prospects of possibly murdering Israelis outweighs putting a kid's life in danger by placing him or her in close proximity to high explosives.

But are all Palestinian children raised to hold death and murder as lofty ideals? Most? When I've read interviews with kids, a good many aspire to be doctors, lawyers, to be able to help their people. When there are pictures of "Jihadi camps" it seems to be the same old pictures recycled. I don't doubt they exist but are they that prevalent? Again - no one examines that and no one examines the how people really feel about issues.

This is where I am frustrated. I am frustrated (and frankly, angry) when people insist to Jews that Jews are really just imagining things when they see a vile ideology, especially a vile ideology directed at Jews.

"Oh its just a few bad apples. Its not like children are REALLY indoctrinated and exploited."

There are two sides to every issue and you are attempting to claim otherwise - that if one points out that there is another side one is automatically blaming the jews.

And frankly - some of the pro-Israeli media is as dishonest as the Pro-Palestinian media. A perfect example are the claims that about Palestinian textbooks when (shock) Israeli textbooks are also pretty biased - or, look at how Nakhba is handled.

Which versions are accurate Shusha?

There are NOT two sides to every issue. And sometimes is dangerous to think so. (I read a great article about this not long ago, but can't find it just now.)

One of the reasons why it is dangerous is for exactly what you are attempting to do here: minimize, reduce, push aside, claim something isn't real or isn't really happening. Its rejecting reality, specifically rejecting the reality of the target, which is gaslighting.

Don't use a broad brush. There are a few bad apples in everybody's barrel.

A "few bad apples"?!

kill innocent Israelis.

You don't get it, do you Coyote ? He doesn't need to justify killing a child. He doesn't need a reason.

Why? Because its part of their culture to kill children (others and their own). Killing others is permissible simply because they are others. That alone is enough to define them as enemy. And your enemies are meant to be killed.

And killing their own leads to glory in heaven. That's their ideology. And it is vile.
What a crock of Israeli crap.

You literally answered Coyote 's question about why it is permissible to kill Israeli children with, "Because they are Jews and they are present there."

One of the unintended consequences of Israel's policy of total separation is that the two groups have far less interaction.

That is a disgusting lie. Israel DOES NOT have a policy of total separation between Jews and Arabs or between Jews and Muslims. Or even Israelis and Palestinians. Israel does have a policy of securing its citizens from terrorists.

1) I don't understand your post at all. Why don't you say in plain English what you're getting at?

2) I never wrote these words. I mean that I never wrote the words which are below my avatar.

3) Why do you always put up my avatar?

20411.jpg

2 - Of course you didn't... those words are my reply to you.

3 - Not your avatar, everybody's avatar. Faster than writing "Originally posted by ForeverYoung436", PF Tinmore, toastman, etc over and over.

1 - I thought my post was crystal clear but anyway... let's try again.

Palestinians are a pathetically weak third world people. They don't have the planes, tanks and gunships Israel has in order to force the jewish state to accept their right of return.

The only thing they can do is reject normalization with Israel and wait for a new, more favorable global political climate to arise in the future.

They have the "power" to think whatever they wish.

Just like a Jew in medieval Europe... he didn't have an army to fight the Inquisition when it persecuted him under the accusation of being a pseudo convert to Cristianity...

All he could do is continue to believe in Judaism because "thoughts are free".

Nobody could take his right to continue to think of himself as a Jew and nobody can take the palestinians' right to believe Israel is their homeland.

Thoughts are the only thing no one, not even the most powerful army in the world, can control.

;l;

THAT is the culture.

The reference is to Muslims and to Islam but it is NOT about ALL Muslims in Islam, anymore that one could say that ALL Christians are bad simply because some have chosen to continue to accuse Jews of the murder of Jesus and other things, and continue to commit pogroms and attempt to commit a total genocide of the Jewish people or convert them all.

So, please post against how it is always about ALL the poor Muslims and not about some of them who follow this vile, murderous ideology of supremacy over the whole world. Those who believe in that ideology have said it out loud for anyone to hear.

The WHOLE world is Muslim. They say.

That is a vile ideology from the brains of vile people, who do not care how many of their own, including children, will be killed for the
"cause, and is the only ideology which in modern times has made it a focus of turning those who are killed for the "cause" into martyrs.
A world where there are no consequences to them for their actions.
Murder is welcome. Of Jews especially.
The Christians and others are next.

Close your eyes and do not see any of it.

Hmmm.

So. Show me where the distinction is made in her post. In the meantime, I'll use YOUR logic and assume that Tinmore doesn't really have issues against Jews but only "Zionists".

I haven't heard you argue vis a vis Christians, but when you argue you hit on specific ideologies and actions, not groups. I do not see that from Holly or Admit.

Oh I think there are plenty of vile ideas in Islam too. Glorification of death definitely being one of them.

3 - Not your avatar, everybody's avatar. Faster than writing "Originally posted by ForeverYoung436", PF Tinmore, toastman, etc over and over.

Yeah, the avatar thing is annoying. Just saying.

Why not just hit the reply button and the post you are responding to automatically appears? Easier even than pasting the avatar.

That is a disgusting lie. Israel DOES NOT have a policy of total separation between Jews and Arabs or between Jews and Muslims. Or even Israelis and Palestinians. Israel does have a policy of securing its citizens from terrorists.

No...it isn't a lie, you are jumping to unintended meanings. You are right it's not "total separation" but it is none the less a separation that has a consequence of less casual social interaction particularly for those Palestinians who do not live or work in Jewish areas. It's left a mixed legacy. I drew my comment from two articles I read,, one was this and the other I can no longer find but dealt with how increased separation of two cultures made it more easy to believe the worst of each other. Take it or leave it :dunno:

Ariel Sharon's Legacy of Separation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back