Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit like adult reptiles eating their young.

PA school honors 17-year-old suicide bomber on plaque at entrance

Bethlehem High School for Girls, Facebook | Nov 19, 2019
Ayyat_191119.jpg
Image posted on the Facebook page of the Bethlehem High School for Girls
The image shows girls posing in front of the Bethlehem High School for Girls.

Next to the school entrance, is a sign in memory of the “Martyrs” of the PA terror campaign (the second Intifada, 2000-2005).

Text on sign: “This memorial was established in cooperation between the Education Directorate (i.e., branch of the PA Ministry of Education) and the Fatah Shabiba [Youth Movement] organization, in order to commemorate the Martyrs of the Al-Aqsa Intifada (i.e., PA terror campaign 2000-2005, more than 1,100 Israelis murdered) at the Bethlehem High School for Girls for the anniversary of the outbreak of the Palestinian revolution
OK,so? One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

It is a matter of opinion.

Such silly slogans.
Such a silly accusation.
What accusation?
That juvenile terrorist name calling crap.
Hurt feelings?

Another quickly forgotten Islamic terrorist.

Fatah honors terrorist who led murder: “Martyr who sat on shoulders of Heaven and smiled”

Terrorist Jarrar was shot and killed during an exchange of gunfire with Israeli soldiers while resisting arrest near Jenin on Feb. 6, 2018.

I didn’t expect an EU representative to find such a backbone.

A senior European Union official on Tuesday said he asked the bloc’s representatives in Israel and the Palestinian territories to investigate whether any EU funds are benefiting terrorists or their supporters.

“We have received a number of requests from the Israeli authorities in that regard, also from the public in Israel. I took immediate action, I asked both the heads of delegations in Tel Aviv but also in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, to look into the matter,” Olivér Várhelyi, the EU Commissioner for Neighbourhood and Enlargement, said during a meeting of the European Parliament’s Foreign Affairs Committee.

Ayyat_191119.jpg

Next to the school entrance, is a sign in memory of the “Martyrs” of the PA terror campaign (the second Intifada, 2000-2005).

Text on sign: “This memorial was established in cooperation between the Education Directorate (i.e., branch of the PA Ministry of Education) and the Fatah Shabiba [Youth Movement] organization, in order to commemorate the Martyrs of the Al-Aqsa Intifada (i.e., PA terror campaign 2000-2005, more than 1,100 Israelis murdered) at the Bethlehem High School for Girls for the anniversary of the outbreak of the Palestinian revolution

Such silly slogans.
Such a silly accusation.
What accusation?
Hurt feelings?
Children don't bother me.

A senior European Union official on Tuesday said he asked the bloc’s representatives in Israel and the Palestinian territories to investigate whether any EU funds are benefiting terrorists or their supporters.

“We have received a number of requests from the Israeli authorities in that regard, also from the public in Israel. I took immediate action, I asked both the heads of delegations in Tel Aviv but also in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, to look into the matter,” Olivér Várhelyi, the EU Commissioner for Neighbourhood and Enlargement, said during a meeting of the European Parliament’s Foreign Affairs Committee.
Is Israel still shoveling that shit?

Is Israel still shoveling that shit?
The article deals with a EU representative?

Your programmed comments are silly.

Oxfam faces a $160 million counter-terror claim in a New York court. The case, brought by a pro-Israel lawyer and activist, alleges that the NGO contravened US law during its work in the Palestinian territory of Gaza.

The lawyer behind the case told The New Humanitarian he has filed five other similar cases, which remain under seal in the US courts.

David Abrams, who runs the Zionist Advocacy Center, alleges that Oxfam’s work on an agriculture policy project in Gaza constituted “material support” to Hamas, a US-designated terrorist group.

In a critical and timely confession, the Palestinian Authority’s Minister of Justice Dr. Muhammad Al-Shalaldeh has announced that the Palestinian Authority has never had legal jurisdiction over Israelis, and accordingly, the International Criminal Court (ICC) likewise lacks jurisdiction to deal with Palestinian complaints against Israel.

The ICC is not a regular national criminal court. Rather, it works solely on the basis of “delegated jurisdiction.” Membership in the ICC is limited to “states,” whose national jurisdiction could be delegated, in given circumstances, to the ICC.

While the Prosecutor of the ICC, Fatou Bensouda, has used unfounded legal acrobatics in order to invent a “State of Palestine,” she completely ignored the fact that this so-called “state”, known as the Palestinian Authority, lacks any criminal jurisdiction over Israelis. The old maxim declares “nemo dat quod non habet” - “no one gives what they do not have.” Since the PA has no jurisdiction over Israelis, it cannot delegate that jurisdiction to the ICC.

Ayyat_191119.jpg

Such silly slogans.
Such a silly accusation.
What accusation?

What should Palestinian terrorists be called?
So you don't cry?
You're very delicate.

When people say or write things, they should try to avoid contradicting themselves on a factual or logical basis. This is the essence of the “Liar’s Paradox.”

This lesson was lost on the folks at Foreign Policy (FP), who published a piece by Palestinian activist Zena Agha titled “Israel Can’t Hide Evidence of Its Occupation Anymore.” The piece, which appeared on FP’s website on August 3, 2020, contradicts itself in a pretty obvious way.

(full article online)

When people say or write things, they should try to avoid contradicting themselves on a factual or logical basis. This is the essence of the “Liar’s Paradox.”

This lesson was lost on the folks at Foreign Policy (FP), who published a piece by Palestinian activist Zena Agha titled “Israel Can’t Hide Evidence of Its Occupation Anymore.” The piece, which appeared on FP’s website on August 3, 2020, contradicts itself in a pretty obvious way.

(full article online)

Whining and lying, the only two things Palestinians are good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back