Who are the people supporting Donald Trump?

More shocking than the whacko statements coming out of Trump's mouth is he number of people that support him.
If they are buying his BS, I would to talk to them about buying swamp land in Florida.

These idiots must be a car salesman's dream.
Because he wants to make America Great again....it says so on his hat.

^^^^

First of all viewer alert a candy sock

You are physio and think we don't know this is a sock of yours candy.

I don't know who these people are. I have battled Trump supporters on FaceBook a lot lately. At first I thought they were Tea Party people and I thought I could change their minds by proving to them that Trump is NOT a conservative. It didn't have any effect. These Trump supporters have to be another breed altogether.

11887928_942930445748818_5138855953944990939_n.jpg
Apples and oranges, dickwad. A more accurate parallel would be comparing Hitler to Obama, the Jew hater who wants to see Israel annihilated by the fuckiing muslim scums in Iran (or anywhere else).

Well, if you're gonna lie, you might as well go big.

okay..................................
change!!

Thanks to Trump we are having a real dialog about how to handle the criminals who enter our Country illegally. Maybe we wouldn't be able to send all the illegal criminals back where they came from but at least we are having a freaking dialog about putting a wall up and what to do with the ten million people who continue to flow over the border. What are the Hillary supporters talking about, sending them to college and standing by your pervert man?

I don't know who these people are. I have battled Trump supporters on FaceBook a lot lately. At first I thought they were Tea Party people and I thought I could change their minds by proving to them that Trump is NOT a conservative. It didn't have any effect. These Trump supporters have to be another breed altogether.
you can't POSSIBLY accept that YOU could be the one who is wrong...all good. We understand.

Hitler blamed Germany's woes on the Jews; who were equated with THE RICH.

now who does that here???

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Thanks to Trump we are having a real dialog about how to handle the criminals who enter our Country illegally. Maybe we wouldn't be able to send all the illegal criminals back where they came from but at least we are having a freaking dialog about putting a wall up and what to do with the ten million people who continue to flow over the border. What are the Hillary supporters talking about, sending them to college and standing by your pervert man?

Are we really? The left is ignoring the problem as usual and trying to paint Trump as a racist. That isn't dialog at all. The rest of the GOP field hasn't really changed much, those who support building a wall and deporting illegals still do and those who are for amnesty still are. I don't think Trump is accomplishing anything.

wo are the people actually stupid enough to disagree with what Trump said?

silly left-wing losers obsessing on sarah palin by with an avatar of her in clown face???
We're not gonna deport 11 million, but campaign rhetoric is just that. When Reagan said he was cutting taxes while ramping up the military ... and he was gonna balance the budget, everyone but the willingdeluded knew he was lying.

waht does that have to do with objectins to trump's statements on illegal immigration?

does the left rant against him because the dont think he will follow through on his promises and they want him to genius??

More shocking than the whacko statements coming out of Trump's mouth is he number of people that support him.
If they are buying his BS, I would to talk to them about buying swamp land in Florida.

Who are the ones supporting Donald Trump? Two categories; the Dumb and the Desperate. Dumb are the ones who will support any shiny new thing that is put in front of them. Think Herman Cain from 4 years ago or Newt in the years he chose to run for President. They'll be supporting anyone whom they are told to support. A smaller sect is the Desperate who see their best days behind them and are looking for an artificial means to restore them. It's a smaller sect but it grows with each passing year.

Democrats and liberals support a Trump candidacy because it basically destroys the opposition Party.

Candy this post don't make Fucking sense?
Is that a question?
Fox and Trump are fighting the hell out of eatch other sooooo...... Who is telling us to support Trump?
Actually, it is Mr. Trump and Ms. Kelly. He has appeared on Fox a few times since the debate. Hardly a battle.
We are sick of the elite.
Clearly, so that is why you're supporting a billionaire.
We are sick of Rinos.
Then there must be a lot of genuine Republicans in the House and Senate since 90+% of them kept their jobs.
We are sick of the P.C, police
Unlikely, since as soon as the Establishment or Powers that Be exercise their authority when someone steps out of line the "we" you represent is the first ones to support the Establishment or Powers that Be. See the Sandra Bland case for a quick refresher on just how sick people are of the PC Police. She was told to put out her cigarette in her own vehicle, she didn't....now she is dead. Almost 100% of the "we" you represent supported the cop.
We are sick of politics as normal.
Again, 90+% of the politicians who had their names on the ballot in 2012, and won, won again in 2014.
We are sick of electing one loser after another and this started with Bill Clinton and now after Bush Jr.and the disastrous Obama, We all feel the good ol' days with Bill Clinton.
Again, 90+% of the "losers" elected in 2012, won again in 2014. The last 2 presidents have been 2 term presidents and served the maximum time they could constitutionally serve.

We are so tired of a weak president with obama.
Ask Osama how weak he is. Oh wait, you can't.
Ask Boehner how weak he is.
Ask McConnell how weak he is.

Most of the agenda he ran on in 2008 has been implemented or he has compromised and gotten parts of it passed.
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises | PolitiFact

And you retards support an untrustworthy, lying old hag in hillary.
Clearly she has the best resume of any candidate running in the race this year.

Why candy?
I support her because she will appoint center-left jurists to the high court if she gets the opportunity and supports equal rights for women in the form of equal pay, time off for maternity, etc.... Her college plan is outstanding.

Is it because your masters told you to support her?

Don't be stupid....assuming you can help it.

You are so full of it candy....

Obama put his polices on the table in 2014 he lost them all in state govenerships and control of the house and Senate at state legal...

Your weak ass leader got creamed, smoked in 2014.

So quit lying candy

Are we really? The left is ignoring the problem as usual and trying to paint Trump as a racist. That isn't dialog at all. The rest of the GOP field hasn't really changed much, those who support building a wall and deporting illegals still do and those who are for amnesty still are. I don't think Trump is accomplishing anything.

the rest of the GOP think they can outpander the Left with minorities; they wouldnt even bring up the issues of sanctuary cities and such. i beg to differ; Trump DID do a service to Americans with his comments

They are a reality TV show producer's dream. They are the reason our television schedules are jam packed wall-to-wall with fodder for retards.

Even the History channel had to start showing reality TV shows. Retards can't stand educational stuff like actual history. They get all their historical information from Sarah Palin and Fox News and Glenn Beck.

"Hitler was pro-affirmative action!"

you can't POSSIBLY accept that YOU could be the one who is wrong...all good. We understand.

I could accept it, show me where I'm wrong. Show me where Trump promotes smaller government. Show me where he plans to reduce spending. Quote me his support of the US Constitution. I could be convinced, I could vote for Trump, he says a lot of things I like but he isn't a conservative.

Prove me wrong and I'll admit it.

They are a reality TV show producer's dream. They are the reason our television schedules are jam packed wall-to-wall with fodder for retards.

YAWN

because you're smarter than everybody. we get it loon.

wo are the people actually stupid enough to disagree with what Trump said?

silly left-wing losers obsessing on sarah palin by with an avatar of her in clown face???
We're not gonna deport 11 million, but campaign rhetoric is just that. When Reagan said he was cutting taxes while ramping up the military ... and he was gonna balance the budget, everyone but the willingdeluded knew he was lying.

waht does that have to do with objectins to trump's statements on illegal immigration?

does the left rant against him because the dont think he will follow through on his promises and they want him to genius??
Trumps pandering as did Reagan.

Hitler blamed Germany's woes on the Jews; who were equated with THE RICH.

now who does that here???

libs are losers who lie to themselves

No shit....

The democrats refuse to accept the fact to this day, their supreme leader FDR rounded up legal American citizens and sent them to camps and stole their property.

Even the History channel had to start showing reality TV shows. Retards can't stand educational stuff like actual history. They get all their historical information from Sarah Palin and Fox News ang Glenn Beck.

"Hitler was pro-affirmative action!"
If Trump appears on naked dating, I am turning off my TV! There's my stand, and I'm sticking to it!

the rest of the GOP think they can outpander the Left with minorities; they wouldnt even bring up the issues of sanctuary cities and such. i beg to differ; Trump DID do a service to Americans with his comments

Are you saying that Trump has started dialog from the left in illegal immigration? If that's what you are saying then show me because I missed that. The only words coming out of the left's mouth is "racism!"

Who are the ones supporting Donald Trump? Two categories; the Dumb and the Desperate. Dumb are the ones who will support any shiny new thing that is put in front of them. Think Herman Cain from 4 years ago or Newt in the years he chose to run for President. They'll be supporting anyone whom they are told to support. A smaller sect is the Desperate who see their best days behind them and are looking for an artificial means to restore them. It's a smaller sect but it grows with each passing year.

Democrats and liberals support a Trump candidacy because it basically destroys the opposition Party.

Candy this post don't make Fucking sense?
Is that a question?
Fox and Trump are fighting the hell out of eatch other sooooo...... Who is telling us to support Trump?
Actually, it is Mr. Trump and Ms. Kelly. He has appeared on Fox a few times since the debate. Hardly a battle.
We are sick of the elite.
Clearly, so that is why you're supporting a billionaire.
We are sick of Rinos.
Then there must be a lot of genuine Republicans in the House and Senate since 90+% of them kept their jobs.
We are sick of the P.C, police
Unlikely, since as soon as the Establishment or Powers that Be exercise their authority when someone steps out of line the "we" you represent is the first ones to support the Establishment or Powers that Be. See the Sandra Bland case for a quick refresher on just how sick people are of the PC Police. She was told to put out her cigarette in her own vehicle, she didn't....now she is dead. Almost 100% of the "we" you represent supported the cop.
We are sick of politics as normal.
Again, 90+% of the politicians who had their names on the ballot in 2012, and won, won again in 2014.
We are sick of electing one loser after another and this started with Bill Clinton and now after Bush Jr.and the disastrous Obama, We all feel the good ol' days with Bill Clinton.
Again, 90+% of the "losers" elected in 2012, won again in 2014. The last 2 presidents have been 2 term presidents and served the maximum time they could constitutionally serve.

We are so tired of a weak president with obama.
Ask Osama how weak he is. Oh wait, you can't.
Ask Boehner how weak he is.
Ask McConnell how weak he is.

Most of the agenda he ran on in 2008 has been implemented or he has compromised and gotten parts of it passed.
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises | PolitiFact

And you retards support an untrustworthy, lying old hag in hillary.
Clearly she has the best resume of any candidate running in the race this year.

Why candy?
I support her because she will appoint center-left jurists to the high court if she gets the opportunity and supports equal rights for women in the form of equal pay, time off for maternity, etc.... Her college plan is outstanding.

Is it because your masters told you to support her?

Don't be stupid....assuming you can help it.

You are so full of it candy....

Obama put his polices on the table in 2014 he lost them all in state govenerships and control of the house and Senate at state legal...

Your weak ass leader got creamed, smoked in 2014.

So quit lying candy

Too scared to go point by point on all of the bullshit you posted? Can't blame you...I blew your ass out of the water.
Poltifact scored it, about 70% of his agenda, he got passed (some compromises along the way).
Certainly not the sign of a weak President.

No lies, just facts. My specialty.
Thanks for playing. Check please.

Forum List

Back